OTT and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I left a can of Dr. Pepper in my truck, do you think it will freeze and asplode?
[/QUOTE]

It depends on how cold it'll get inside the cab and for how long.

Personally, I don't think it'll be a big deal at all, but this does provide a somewhat cool scientific experiment. Keep us up to date as to what happens.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I left a can of Dr. Pepper in my truck, do you think it will freeze and asplode?

^^^
That's some hoe from myspace, IIRC.[/QUOTE]

Yes but its so fucking cold that it might flash freeze so it won't actually go everywhere but rather freeze coming out of the can in a really cool way. It happened to a can of soda my dad left in the car one time.

[quote name='captainfrizo']It depends on how cold it'll get inside the cab and for how long.

Personally, I don't think it'll be a big deal at all, but this does provide a somewhat cool scientific experiment. Keep us up to date as to what happens.[/quote]
If he stops posting after tonight, then we'll know what's up.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']BOOBS!!11eleven
deliciousboobset9.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I like me some Latinas and brunette white women~

I hope it doesn't explode since it's in the back seat console. (It's a Dodge Durango.)

I wonder then what's gonna happen to the Hot sauce packets and Grilled Stuft Burrito I left in there?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I hope it doesn't explode since it's in the back seat console. (It's a Dodge Durango.)

I wonder then what's gonna happen to the Hot sauce packets and Grilled Stuft Burrito I left in there?[/QUOTE]

They'll freeze solid. Next time you get in your car you can just set everything on the heat vents and have a meal while you wait for your car to warm up!!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']They'll freeze solid. Next time you get in your car you can just set everything on the heat vents and have a meal while you wait for your car to warm up!![/QUOTE]

That's what I should have been doing everyday for the last week or so. Damn, why didn't I think of that?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']BOOBS!!11eleven

[/B][/I][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

You probably already know but that looks extremely Photoshopped. Notice her pixelated hand.

[quote name='Moxio']You probably already know but that looks extremely Photoshopped. Notice her pixelated hand.[/QUOTE]

And her manly face. . .

Hmm... 11 degrees outside...

Brak I have a whole lot of latinas on my hard drive, I'll share some sometime.

Yeah, I noticed her hand too, but I thought it was from the compression of the Image on Myspace...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']They'll freeze solid. Next time you get in your car you can just set everything on the heat vents and have a meal while you wait for your car to warm up!![/QUOTE]

Wait, I just thought of something, quick go buy an apple pie from mcdonalds and leave that with the burrito, then you'll have dessert too!

Looks like Burning Crusade's value has already started to decrease on ebay. I think I'll hold on to my copy to sell at a later date.

[quote name='2poor']Looks like Burning Crusade's value has already started to decrease on ebay. I think I'll hold on to my copy to sell at a later date.[/QUOTE]

The original version is going for $500 or more now...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']The original version is going for $500 or more now...[/quote]
:wall:

I don't know what I should do. Return it or wait on it?

Was the original WoW CE all over ebay like this?

I've got to get up in the morning and go talk to that guy about a job. I know already though he's not going to be there.

For two weeks now, I've tried to get a hold of him unsuccessfully. I'm starting to take it as a sign that I'm not supposed to work there.

What happened to the thread about movies you hate but everyone else loves? It just suddenly disappeared. There was no trolling or arguing and it seems to have been deleted.

My dads attitude of "your young you don't know shit" is starting to wear really thin.
I could understand it if it was something he knew about it. But he's trying to tell me on stuff I know about and he has no idea.

[quote name='zewone']Today seems so slow/boring. I'm thinking about just going to bed right now, but that would be about 4 hours early.[/QUOTE] I didn't do much myself. I was awake for about 5 hours before I did anything of note, and that was playing Okami for a bit. Then dinner, then went over to my gf's. We watched American Idol, had some more plum sake, and I played Twilight Princess for a couple hours. Looked at some old pics she had (vacation to Mexico in high school), talked for a while, and then came back home.

Actually I guess that's more than I do most days. :lol:

[quote name='CitizenB']My dads attitude of "your young you don't know shit" is starting to wear really thin.
I could understand it if it was something he knew about it. But he's trying to tell me on stuff I know about and he has no idea.[/QUOTE]

My dad tried that shit on me regarding computers.

OH the laughs I had!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I for one, would like to know how my girlfriends hair got wrapped in the bristles of my toothbrush...blech.[/QUOTE]

Gross. We don't want to know about your sick fetishes.

[quote name='Strell']Gross. We don't want to know about your sick fetishes.[/quote]

How do you think I felt, just going to brush my teeth and encountering that.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']How do you think I felt, just going to brush my teeth and encountering that.[/QUOTE]

I hope it wasn't "Oh god, she needs to shave before we do that again."

[quote name='Strell']My dad tried that shit on me regarding computers.

OH the laughs I had![/quote]

*points to your router*

:lol:

[quote name='marten']*points to your router*

:lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm just scared what particular item you could theoretically be pointing to things with.

[quote name='Strell']I'm just scared what particular item you could theoretically be pointing to things with.[/quote]

Well, you did copyright wangmotation.

*points*

.....shit. There's another quarter. :lol:

[quote name='Strell']Dude, don't tell me that joke went over your head.[/quote]

No, but mine obviously did.

....it's that big, you know.

[quote name='Strell']Nothing you say is that high brow.[/quote]

Well, that depends...if you put these straps here, and bend yourself a certain way, I promise it'll reach above your brow.

[quote name='zewone']Jealousy and envy.

[/quote]

:lol:

It looks like you're rubbing your nipples in the pic if you glance at it.

Can you see?

[quote name='zewone']Jealousy and envy.

[/quote]I generally hate hoodies, but I would make an exception for that one, if only to see the looks on peoples faces when I put the hood on :lol:.

How much did it cost and where did you get it?
And where is your sig art from?

[quote name='LiquidNight']I generally hate hoodies, but I would make an exception for that one, if only to see the looks on peoples faces when I put the hood on :lol:.

How much did it cost and where did you get it?
And where is your sig art from?[/QUOTE]
$300. I know what you're thinking, but I didn't pay for it.:lol:

Got it from a local hip-hop store, FTK.

The art is by Matthew Woodson

[quote name='zewone']$300. I know what you're thinking, but I didn't pay for it.:lol:

Got it from a local hip-hop store, FTK.[/quote]:shock:
Well, looks like I won't be getting one then :lol:.
How'd you manage to get it free?

[quote name='zewone'] The art is by Matthew Woodson[/quote]Where do you find out about all these artists?
You've always got something interesting as your sig and avatar.

[quote name='LiquidNight']:shock:
Well, looks like I won't be getting one then :lol:.
How'd you manage to get it free?

Where do you find out about all these artists?
You've always got something interesting as your sig and avatar.[/QUOTE]
It was a early birthday present from a friend.

As for artists, either I've seen their work in person or saw it at deviantart.com. I also check artist websites from people who get their shirts printed at threadless.

[quote name='zewone']It was a early birthday present from a friend.[/QUOTE] A female friend? I've never really given (or recieved) gifts from any of my male friends. :lol:

If I were rich, I'd buy that hooded sweatshirt.

(They have them at a local hip-hop clothing store here, too.)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']A female friend? I've never really given (or recieved) gifts from any of my male friends. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Of course. If one of my dude friends bought me that, I'd punch him in the mouth and call him a homo...after I put the sweater on.

[quote name='Brak']If I were rich, I'd buy that hooded sweatshirt.

(They have them at a local hip-hop clothing store here, too.)[/QUOTE]
If you're not being facetious, you should check the tag. The MSRP is only $110, but since they are so rare people have been selling them marked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back