Gameznflix.com coupon! $12.75 for 3 out at a time! This is CHEAP!

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
The source? My Dad. LOL

EDIT: Just found out where he got the code from, it's from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/gameznflix.com

If you don't know, Gameznflix (http://www.gameznflix.com/default.aspx?kbid=1447) is a site like Netflix and Gamefly, just together. You can rent movies and games. The only thing is their selection is limited and they DON'T have any DS games.. GRRR!!

But, when you click on sign up, go to I HAVE A COUPON and type in emmys.

Now look at the prices!

1 Out at a Time / $6.75 each month
2 Out at a Time / $9.75 each month
3 Out at a Time / $12.75 each month

3 out a time for $12.75 a month?! Holla!

I may do two at a time.. I haven't signed up YET I'm just sharing this info for anything.

I don't know if it's going to be YOUR price..as in if you stay with this company for a year.. will it STILL be $12.75? (or whatever you choose)

And a personal question. I live at home. If my dad uses this for him/mom/brother..can I have my own account..? We have the same name too LOL (with the exception of Jr in it)

I don't post deals often, but I hope this is useful to at LEAST someone!

Enjoy!

EDITED to change link to CAG referral link.

Also, here's the FAQ since alot of people seem to have questions
http://www.gameznflix.com/support/quickfaq.asp

Here is a list of the distribution centers, since this too gets asked alot in this thread!

Boston, MA
Washington DC
Orlando, FL
Franklin, KY (near Nashville, TN)
Dallas, TX
Sterling, CO (near Denver, CO)
Sacramento, CA
Seattle, WA
Los Angeles, CA

This is the customer service number if you need any assistance!
1-888-542-6817

Wow. I just might sign up.

Actually I'm thinking I definitely might sign up.

In fact if I can get that price for the whole year... that just might be my only source for videogames for the rest of the year.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Wow. I just might sign up.

Actually I'm thinking I definitely might sign up.

In fact if I can get that price for the whole year... that just might be my only source for videogames for the rest of the year.[/QUOTE]

I agree. If it's like that for the whole year.. then I may bite. Yeah I posted a deal and didn't jump on it yet LOL

I just don't want to sign up for that price and have my dad sign up (I forget where he found the code, but he didn't sign up either) and it be a problem since we live in the same house.

Might just tell him to get Netflix and I'll let my brother rent 1 game from me a month lol ;)

Wow, this is a great deal. I've never dealt with the site before, anybody have any experiences with them, good or bad? I signed up for the 2 at a time plan, because if it's anything like Gamefly, I'll just play one and then play the other while my other one is in the mail.

lilboo, many thanks to you and to your dad :D

[quote name='modium']Wow, this is a great deal. I've never dealt with the site before, anybody have any experiences with them, good or bad? I signed up for the 2 at a time plan, because if it's anything like Gamefly, I'll just play one and then play the other while my other one is in the mail.

lilboo, many thanks to you and to your dad :D[/QUOTE]

"Daaaaad, the internet says thank you!!"

::dad clearly doesn't care:::

Yeah I'm gonna sign up too. Let's just hope this isn't just for the first month!!
If it IS just a month, I apologize. I don't want people thinkin' I'm tricking them into this or anything!!!

EDIT:

I went further into the process and it says
Full Plan: 3 Out at a Time / $12.75 each month

I think it's legit that if you pay $12.75, that's the price you pay as long as you're a member!!

I have been using this service for the last 6 months and I haven't had any problems. The average time of wait for your next movie or game is 5-10 days. I think it is a good service for the price.

Can I cancel and re-suscribe using the coupon? :(

Gameznflix is slow at points, and their lineup isnt as fleshed as Gamefly's.

I want to rent Bionicle Heroes 360 :(

I used the site about 8 months ago and thought it was pretty good. No complaints.

This is a pretty great deal, so I jumped on the 2 at a time. Thanks OP. :)

[quote name='nnthomas']Can I cancel and re-suscribe using the coupon? :(

Gameznflix is slow at points, and their lineup isnt as fleshed as Gamefly's.

I want to rent Bionicle Heroes 360 :([/QUOTE]

Do you have another email address?
Try canceling your account.

Then sign up with a NEW e-mail address.

I know lots of people would get some free monthly trials of Gamefly that way...

[quote name='lilboo']
1 Out at a Time / $6.75 each month
2 Out at a Time / $9.75 each month
3 Out at a Time / $12.75 each month

3 out a time for $12.75 a month?! Holla!
[/quote]

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I'm an uber cheapass.

Last year I spent a good $90 on games last year, and didn't get to play a ton of games that I really wanted to.

It comes out to $81 a year for one out, and $117 for two.

I'm assuming turn-arounds will likely be at least half a week, with the closest delivery centers are Kentucky and Mass. Which is much better than Gamefly (which is all way over on the west coast)

The question really is wether I'll save money by doing it this way, or if I can hold out and play drastically less games for a few bucks cheaper.

Aye! $117 is a lot of money for me. But I realize I usually end up spending that much in small increments anyways.

I'd also like to be able to cancel my subscription easily.

Like if I don't feel like renting for a few months, I could cancel my plan, and pick it right back up when I feel like it. But I realize that's a lot to ask.

[quote name='lilboo']I agree. If it's like that for the whole year.. then I may bite. Yeah I posted a deal and didn't jump on it yet LOL

I just don't want to sign up for that price and have my dad sign up (I forget where he found the code, but he didn't sign up either) and it be a problem since we live in the same house.

Might just tell him to get Netflix and I'll let my brother rent 1 game from me a month lol ;)[/quote]

is there an option to have 4 or 5 out at a time? then u and your dad can both use the same account and maybe save more $.

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']:applause: :applause: :applause:[/QUOTE]

\\:D/

I've been a member for 3, going on 4 years (that long ?!?). I'm the 10th member. I'm proud to say that my first really good deal, is a GOOD deal :)

Cheapy, you HAVE to make me feel even better about myself and front page this, LOL

Thanks for the info. Hadn;t looked at this GamezNFlix in a while but did because of your post. Seems that they have added a Dallas, TX shipping center which is what I was waiting on for a game rental place. Maybe this will be a little quicker than the 7 - 12 days it took for Gamefly back and forth.

Thanks again.

That's a tempting deal. I might have to bite on this if their service is decent. How is their selection for movies and ps2 games?

It's funny being I just cancel this service recently , being they were having huge trouble with turn around time , but that price is really good and I may bite again. If that coupon still works next week I'll deffenitly sign up.

Just as a clarification....I just canceled my subscription to get the lower price and it wouldn't let me use the same email address. After I entered a new email address, it wouldn't let me use the same credit card, so I used my other one and everything went as planned.

[quote name='RegularX']the prices show up as normal for me (that it $17 for 3 at a time).[/QUOTE]

Make sure you click "I have a coupon" type in "emmys". I kept it lowercase if that may mean something.

Then it should take you back to the screen where you can choose your plan.

Holy crap, I've been trying to work out a deal with them for the last week for CAG and I am going to post a review of the service later this week. This is pretty freaky timing.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Thanks for the info. Hadn;t looked at this GamezNFlix in a while but did because of your post. Seems that they have added a Dallas, TX shipping center which is what I was waiting on for a game rental place. Maybe this will be a little quicker than the 7 - 12 days it took for Gamefly back and forth.

Thanks again.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat. I guess I might cancel Netflix and maybe GF too. I had a bad experience with GnF in the past (games not working). At this price though I'm giving them another chance.

My only complain is that the price @GnF to keep the games are way higher than GF :bomb:.

I edited the OP to include the CAG referral link for GamezNFlix. I guess I'll have to get that review up tomorrow and post this on the front page.

I feel stupid for having to ask this, but where is the "I have a coupon" link? I don't see it anywhere... thanks!

[quote name='mbs']I feel stupid for having to ask this, but where is the "I have a coupon" link? I don't see it anywhere... thanks![/QUOTE]

After you hit, become a member, it's towards the bottom of the page.

So can anyone tell if there is an expiration date on the coupon? I JUST signed up with another online rental company and it doesnt expire till early February and I'd love to jump on this deal once my month is done.

yea at first i didnt like them... seemes like every game was on order but they have shaped up... their prices are awesome.

i still have gf though because ive had them 4 a year...may just keep the 9.99 plan at gf and keep using gameznflix

i current pay 12.99 for two at a time...is there any way to take advantage of this deal?

edit.. forget it.. read a few posts above

Anyone know anything about buying games from them? Are they disc only? Could they be scratched up, used copies? I can't find any info on buying games...

I hope someone figures out another way for current subscribers to get the lower rate... I don't want to have to send back my lost planet the day I get it.

[quote name='lnguyen831']so is this offer only good for one month or one whole year?[/quote]

Yeah this is the big question for me. The only thing about GNF (already a member) that I liked better about Gamefly is that Gamefly gave you incentives for staying a member and always gets every new game about a week before GNF. Other than that, GNF shits all over Gamefly. Faster shipping, and MUCH better price.

I have been a subscriber for this for about 3 months. Overall the service is pretty good but not great. I had a question for them and the only way to contact is through email and that took about 3 days to get a response. The selection is ok but I have seen better through Blockbuster online when I had that last year. For example they don't have South Park Seasons, Star Trek episodes, Mystery Science Theater Collections, Dumb and Dumber (the one with the new scenes), Crank Yankers, In living color, First Blood Part 2, Seinfelds after season 1&2, Rez for PS2. These are a few things I wanted but couldn't get. Also they can be slow to get new stuff. They just barely added Resistance Fall of Man like a week ago. I have got a defective discs a couple of times. My Fletch lives was broke in half the first time I got one and the second one was scratched to hell. Recently I got the Slither HD-DVD / DVD combo and only the dvd side would play in my Xbox HD drive after cleaning and multiple attempts. The turn around time for me seems fast. I usually get a new movie or game within 3 days after sending out my current title. I know they have a hub nearby in Colorado. Overall the service is good but not great. They have some room to grow , especially in the selection department. However they do have games for all systems, even handhelds, and offer Blu-Ray and HD-DVD titles.

For anybody disappointed with the selection, try searching for something. If you go to the 360 section, they only have 60 games, and I was bummed they didn't have Fight Night. But, I searched for it, and not only did it come up, but the site says it's available right now. Kind of buggy, but for $9.75, I can't complain (too much).

This is shooting to the top of my queue for sure.

[quote name='Purkeynator']I have been a subscriber for this for about 3 months. Overall the service is pretty good but not great. I had a question for them and the only way to contact is through email and that took about 3 days to get a response. The selection is ok but I have seen better through Blockbuster online when I had that last year. For example they don't have South Park Seasons, Star Trek episodes, Mystery Science Theater Collections, Dumb and Dumber (the one with the new scenes), Crank Yankers, In living color, First Blood Part 2, Seinfelds after season 1&2, Rez for PS2. These are a few things I wanted but couldn't get. Also they can be slow to get new stuff. They just barely added Resistance Fall of Man like a week ago. I have got a defective discs a couple of times. My Fletch lives was broke in half the first time I got one and the second one was scratched to hell. Recently I got the Slither HD-DVD / DVD combo and only the dvd side would play in my Xbox HD drive after cleaning and multiple attempts. The turn around time for me seems fast. I usually get a new movie or game within 3 days after sending out my current title. I know they have a hub nearby in Colorado. Overall the service is good but not great. They have some room to grow , especially in the selection department. However they do have games for all systems, even handhelds, and offer Blu-Ray and HD-DVD titles.[/quote]

The big question people keep asking current subscribers is what do you guys pay monthly? Will this price stay for more than one month or what's the deal here?

[quote name='modium']For anybody disappointed with the selection, try searching for something. If you go to the 360 section, they only have 60 games, and I was bummed they didn't have Fight Night. But, I searched for it, and not only did it come up, but the site says it's available right now. Kind of buggy, but for $9.75, I can't complain (too much).

This is shooting to the top of my queue for sure.[/QUOTE]
Wasn't that game cancelled?

[quote name='chewster777']Anyone know anything about buying games from them? Are they disc only? Could they be scratched up, used copies? I can't find any info on buying games...[/quote]
I think I read on the site somewhere the member price for games.. the games they send you aren new/unopened.. I don't think they do a 'keep it now' price.

[quote name='cyberlian']I hope someone figures out another way for current subscribers to get the lower rate... I don't want to have to send back my lost planet the day I get it.[/quote]
Yeah me too. I've been with them a few months, and decent service - only had 1 problem with a wrong title shipped to me.. But I might do what someone suggested earlier, to use a different email and credit card.. I might do that since my credit card on file with them expires the end of the month. :)

Stay away from gameznflix.com.

they are horrible.

you will get new games in 3 weeks and all movies are on short wait and it takes over 2 weeks for new arrivals

gameznflix sucks. First off their customer service is atrocious, customer service responses come from India and are all premade responses, no matter what your problem is they will have a premade response and most times it doesn't even make sense.

Secondly the selection blows, and it takes some things a rediculous ammount of time to arrive. The HD-DVD and Blu-Ray titles are a pipe dream, though they have them on the site they don't actually have any to rent other than Serenity.

I gots a question:

Have they fixed any thing since back in the days?

I have tried GamezNflix twice.

And both times I was not happy.

The first time I had somehow got a free month coupon and ohh did it suck or what.

They only had like a thousand movies or so....maybe they had more but nothing good. Everything was either Gone or Not in Stock.

The shipping was funking so slow. Took about a week to recieve the movies. In the whole month I had only gotten 7 movies and I had the 3 at a time plan.

Then i don't know a year or so later. I saw some good deal like this one. Signed Up again. Not as bad but same shit came up again.

Slow Shipping, not as slow but still 3-4 days. They got more dvds but not nowhere near Netflix or BlockBuster. Had a few problems with dvds shipping.

It said it was In Stock, and it was at the top of my Q. But never shipped.

So for the people that are doing it now. How much have the fixed it?

gave it a shot. i use gamefly so i'll how this compares since im using gamesnflix strictly for games. it was cheap enough to give a shot. i love gamefly to death and from what im reading i don't think i'll be having too much fun with gameznflix. hopefully they fixed things up because i would love to be paying 12.95 for 3 out at a time rather than the 28.xx gamefly charges.

bread's done
Back