Beatmania Bundle $29.99 at Gamestop, Ebgames

The local Target had two on the shelf for that price. I passed, hoping it'll drop to $20. If it does, I'll jump on it.

[quote name='CaoPi']yea this has been 30 for sometime now..I tried this game out the difficulty curve is so random...[/QUOTE]
It progresses very smoothly. New players should be certain to beat ALL of Beginner before moving on. 5 key is a nice bonus mode, but 7 key is where Beginner is, so do that.

[quote name='Rig']The local Target had two on the shelf for that price. I passed, hoping it'll drop to $20. If it does, I'll jump on it.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's me. I see it all over the place, so I figure it's just a matter of time before it drops further.

I played this game at a friends house, and i dont know if it was too hard for me or what. But I thought it was going to be awesome, and I was dissapointed.

Just my 2 cents

[quote name='Memorex']I played this game at a friends house, and i dont know if it was too hard for me or what. But I thought it was going to be awesome, and I was dissapointed.

Just my 2 cents[/QUOTE]
PLAY ON BEGINNER

Newcomers usually think that they can start on Normal, or move up to level 3 songs quickly. You need to spend time with the 1s and the 2s. It gets very difficult, but there's still enough on the easy end.

I agree about playing on beginner. I have some 5 key mixes I had played before and I wasn't very good at them and thought 7 key would be impossible for me. I started with the level 1 and 2's and easily cleared them and can play up to level 4 now and a few 5's without much trouble.

bread's done
Back