Oh no! GGT #37's dark past has come back to haunt it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheska, do you have two tv's with two PS3s hooked up in your gameroom? If so, that's pretty damn impressive.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Cheska, do you have two tv's with two PS3s hooked up in your gameroom? If so, that's pretty damn impressive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the one mounted to the wall is the one I game on ;) The other ps3, 360, ps2, etc are all connected to the other one.

How big is the actual room? The pictures didn't really show the size particularly well, and I'm curious to know if it's cramped in there from all that neat stuff.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']How big is the actual room? The pictures didn't really show the size particularly well, and I'm curious to know if it's cramped in there from all that neat stuff.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea actual measurements, that why I have guy in my life, he takes care of that kind of stuff ;) But it's actually not that small, it's the second largest room in the house besides the master bedroom.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It looks like it'd get hot as fuck in there with two TVs and PS3s on in a 2nd floor room. :hot:

Crank dat AC Slater.[/QUOTE]

There's also a portable fan in there, which you can't see because it's near one of the couch ends. But still, it only gets hot if there's hella people in that room along with the dogs >.>

Damn TRU had some sweet flipping the last week.

Got 50 Xbox 360 games (go go npd), spent $45 total on everything, and flipped it all for over $250.

[quote name='dallow']Damn TRU had some sweet flipping the last week.

Got 50 Xbox 360 games (go go npd), spent $45 total on everything, and flipped it all for over $250.[/QUOTE]

reminds me when I spent roughly $100 @ TRU and turned into $750

[quote name='dallow']Ooh, yeah, that's good.

These were all low value games, but super cheap. (and half of them free)[/QUOTE]

can't beat that ^_^

congrats on the swap :)

wish I knew about it (just havent had the time to be as deal savy lately)

[quote name='dallow']Damn TRU had some sweet flipping the last week.

Got 50 Xbox 360 games (go go npd), spent $45 total on everything, and flipped it all for over $250.[/QUOTE]

How did you do that?

Yay the apocalypse has been avoided! Good work Beef!

@Cheska - nice gaming room! I like that media shelf with only the big items/collectors boxes on it, I'm going to copy that when I move into my apartment.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Alan Wake is sooooo good. I'm having a lot of fun watching the Webisodes, too.[/QUOTE]

It was kind of fun, but overall disappointing.

I like playing fighting games with real people

Want to start playing tekken 6, anyone play that here?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']WTF??? Amazon no longer selling 360 downloads 0_0

>_<

well at least there's PSN codes still.

I play alot of fucking Tekken 6.[/QUOTE]

Too bad their PSN selection sucks and they don't sell digital pre-paid cards.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Yay the apocalypse has been avoided! Good work Beef!

@Cheska - nice gaming room! I like that media shelf with only the big items/collectors boxes on it, I'm going to copy that when I move into my apartment.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :D

I tried playing UT3 online just now, and I just cant do it. It gives me a headache, and I'm sitting here wondering how is the community on there even still active?

[quote name='Cheska19']I tried playing UT3 online just now, and I just cant do it. It gives me a headache[/QUOTE]

A headache? How so?

[quote name='jer7583']I like playing fighting games with real people

Want to start playing tekken 6, anyone play that here?[/QUOTE]

I play Tekken 6 on PS3. I seriously need to find some local peeps to play with. . .

Got one more achievement in Lara Croft, but I think I might be at the end because some of the in-game challenges are really tough, especially the ones for boss levels (they seem sorta unforgivable).

I also played a lot more Sonic Racing, and I'm through Mission 39 (All AAA ranks), and some of the Missions are starting to get tricky. Racing missions don't seem very cheap with the exception of Rival Race Missions (#14 - ARGH!) even though they seem like the difficulty jumped for them.

Lara Croft is surprisingly fun. It somehow reminds me of the old GBC Tomb Raider games, though I don't know why because they aren't really the same. The only console TRs I ever played were III and The Last Revelation on PS1, so it's nice to see the cool exploration "tomb raiding" elements done without, you know, some of the worst effing controls in history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mass Effect 2 on insanity is brutal. I kinda wish I was playing it on normal but at ten hours in, I don't want to feel like I wasted all my suffering to get those ten hours. I'm getting good with the sniper rifle. Which is handy because if I miss any headshots, my team gets overwhelmed pretty quickly.

How hard is it to fuck Miranda? I'm going more Renegade than Paragon because the conversations are funnier.

[quote name='Halo05']Mass Effect 2 on insanity is brutal. I kinda wish I was playing it on normal but at ten hours in, I don't want to feel like I wasted all my suffering to get those ten hours. I'm getting good with the sniper rifle. Which is handy because if I miss any headshots, my team gets overwhelmed pretty quickly.

How hard is it to fuck Miranda? I'm going more Renegade than Paragon because the conversations are funnier.[/QUOTE]

You mainly just have to be nice to her and when a certain conflict comes up near the end of the game, just make sure to side with Miranda, and she's yours! ;)

[quote name='Cheska19']
You mainly just have to be nice to her and when a certain conflict comes up near the end of the game, just make sure to side with Miranda, and she's yours! ;)
[/QUOTE]
And if you're Paragon you don't even have to do that. Just be nice to her and you get her. :lol:

Dallow what good flips did you find in those TRU deals?

I was trying to find some but the best I could see were $4-5 profit at most. Unless you got in on the Free shit, I missed out, some employee at mine bought all the free games.

Even then though GS is not running any good promos right now..

[quote name='Cheska19']Ouch. Was that necessary?[/QUOTE]

No. It just seemed like a tactless thing to say, and I find humor in such things.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']WTF??? Amazon no longer selling 360 downloads 0_0

>_<

well at least there's PSN codes still.

I play alot of fucking Tekken 6.[/QUOTE]
At least it lasted longer than the WiiWare games. I wonder if GameStop's new XBLA/DLC cards that they're offering in their stores is some kind of exclusivity thing for that stuff.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']How?[/QUOTE]

Graphics sucked, looked like reskinned max payne -- felt sort of like one too.
Story had potential, but in the end copped out and was generically predictable.
Gameplay devolved into nothing more than linear pathwalking with random collectables and killing the same enemies over and over.

It was worth a playthrough, but I couldn't justify going back and playing again on a harder difficulty.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Graphics sucked, looked like reskinned max payne -- felt sort of like one too.
Story had potential, but in the end copped out and was generically predictable.
Gameplay devolved into nothing more than linear pathwalking with random collectables and killing the same enemies over and over.

It was worth a playthrough, but I couldn't justify going back and playing again on a harder difficulty.[/QUOTE]
I'll give you graphics and gameplay, especially the graphics, they are fucking UGLY. But I'm lovin' the story.

Ahh.... I really dug Alan Wake. I thought the story was original enough and I didn't think it was all that predictable. I also thought the VA was really good but maybe that is just me.

I don't know if I'd replay again, but I enjoyed the hell out of my one playthrough.

Finally finished the Mages' Circle in Dragon Age... that took forever. Also the part where your in the Fade really sucked until I discovered that the shapshift forms you get are insane for combat; then that part felt really easy but still a bit boring. I think it was the lack of a party that bored me, since listening to characters interact and hearing what they say when I'm talking to other people is one of my favorite parts of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back