1/5 - ? B2G1 free Preowned games @ BEST BUY

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=ATG15508250594&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&fs=saas&saas=saas&keys=keys&st=preowned+games

Too bad that $20 off doesn't stack with the used copies, that would go great with the b2g1!
Credit to Broly for pointing this out.
1-5 - ?

XB1 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-2757983164167940902&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EXbox+One&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

PS4 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-2757983164167940902&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EPlayStation+4&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=%2CPlatform

360 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EXbox+360&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

ps3 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EPlayStation+3&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

3ds http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7ENintendo+3DS&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

vita http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EPS+Vita&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

Wiiu http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7ENintendo+Wii+U&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

$10 off $29.99 or more preowned game GCU coupon stacks with this. You get this from @Gamer magazine

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes lord. I always knew I'd die trying to get a cheap copy of Unit 13.

EDIT: I just got an e-mail telling me that the beatdown is cancelled and that they didn't have the game in-store. Instead they'll be shipping it. Do I still get the cert?  :whee:

I purchased roughly $200 of B2G1 pre-owned games in store today, and my GCU 10% off pre-owned discount didn't apply, even though the cashier scanned my reward zone card and line item  "3346036 RZGC UNLOCK UNLOCKED GAME DISCOUNT 0.00" was added to the receipt.  Of course, the managers there conclude that B2G1 and 10% off must not stack (which I'm not sure is correct or not).

Is GCU 10% off pre-owned supposed to stack with the B2G1 pre-owned sale in store?

If so, does the reward zone card need to be scanned before the games are scanned for it to work?  (my RZ card was scanned after all the games in this case)

I purchased roughly $200 of B2G1 pre-owned games in store today, and my GCU 10% off pre-owned discount didn't apply, even though the cashier scanned my reward zone card and line item "3346036 RZGC UNLOCK UNLOCKED GAME DISCOUNT 0.00" was added to the receipt. Of course, the managers there conclude that B2G1 and 10% off must not stack (which I'm not sure is correct or not).

Is GCU 10% off pre-owned supposed to stack with the B2G1 pre-owned sale in store?

If so, does the reward zone card need to be scanned before the games are scanned for it to work? (my RZ card was scanned after all the games in this case)
It has stacked in store for me in the past. Not sure if something has changed or if someone used an override when I made the purchase.

It stacks. It stacks online and in store. The only way GCU 10% doesn't work in store is if you have to pm the site. Something was wrong with the register or something of that nature. I know its worked in the past, even when i used a b2g1 coupon it worked for me. The manager doesn't have a clue what he's talking about
I purchased roughly $200 of B2G1 pre-owned games in store today, and my GCU 10% off pre-owned discount didn't apply, even though the cashier scanned my reward zone card and line item "3346036 RZGC UNLOCK UNLOCKED GAME DISCOUNT 0.00" was added to the receipt. Of course, the managers there conclude that B2G1 and 10% off must not stack (which I'm not sure is correct or not).

If so, does the reward zone card need to be scanned before the games are scanned for it to work? (my RZ card was scanned after all the games in this case)

It has stacked in store for me in the past. Not sure if something has changed or if someone used an override when I made the purchase.
The 10% discount has never worked for me with B2G1 in-store. Usually I will just order online for store pickup to get the discount,

Another glitch is when you try to use the 10 off of a game that is 29.99. It never works.

Yes lord. I always knew I'd die trying to get a cheap copy of Unit 13.

EDIT: I just got an e-mail telling me that the beatdown is cancelled and that they didn't have the game in-store. Instead they'll be shipping it. Do I still get the cert? :whee:
contact BB cs and complain that you wanted to pick the game up since it showed in stock and that you didn't want it shipped to you.You might get $10, I did for something similar to that.

I hate not having a Best Buy close to me. They never have anything in stock for shipping that I want :(
I hate how I have like 4 BB near me, and I can't ship to store for anything preowned to them. (Even tho the option is available, I click it, then it instantly becomes unavailable.)

You said there was nothing for you to use your coupon for $10 off the games. I was just hoping you'd help a fellow CAG out and send me the coupon code so I could use it.
Not what I said. At all. I said that my order was messed up so I quit getting the stuff together. I can still use my $10 off coupon. I wasn't planning on using it on the order I was hoping to place at that time because none of the games qualified for it.

You just came from nowhere asking for a coupon without referent. We were talking about B2G1. There's no need for a coupon for that.

Not what I said. At all. I said that my order was messed up so I quit getting the stuff together. I can still use my $10 off coupon. I wasn't planning on using it on the order I was hoping to place at that time because none of the games qualified for it.

You just came from nowhere asking for a coupon without referent. We were talking about B2G1. There's no need for a coupon for that.
Can you mail me a free $10 bill if you're not using it?

Ah I'm sorry I figured you weren't using it at all. Those things do expire at the end of the month after all.

Sweet. I got Pokemon X, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Super Mario 3D Land for $53 shipped to my door. Thanks!

I'm really surprised they had used copies of Pokemon

All of my orders placed yesterday are sitting in the "ships in 3-5 days" status. When I ordered them, it said they shipped in less 1 day. Wonder where this is going....

I finally figured it out!  Find some that will ship because the ship-to-store sucks.  I got Monster Hunter 3, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Code of Princess for 3DS for $54.48 (including tax).  Shipping was free.

Pokemon X won't allow me to ship. Been trying for 15 min now. I guess I just missed it but in the cart it shows shipping and then when I check out it changes to pick up at store.... Guess this deal just wasn't ever meant for me :(

So I have 3 games in my cart and everything is priced right in there (one game is free, the other two have a 10% discount). When I proceed to checkout, all three games are back up to their normal price (no free game, no discount). I can't seem to make the sale work at checkout (yes I'm logged in, all of my saved info is showing). Anyone else having this issue?

So I have 3 games in my cart and everything is priced right in there (one game is free, the other two have a 10% discount). When I proceed to checkout, all three games are back up to their normal price (no free game, no discount). I can't seem to make the sale work at checkout (yes I'm logged in, all of my saved info is showing). Anyone else having this issue?
Are they all being shipped or a combo of shipped & ship-to-store?

Finally got 3 that I'll take. Luigi's Mansion, MH3U, and Mario 3d Land. For $52.xx I can't complain...
Awesome! I just got my Luigi, MH3U and a Zelda OOT today, all complete that I bought last week. Hopefully yours are too, I think I might grab a Mario 3d land since I see alot of people buying them

edit- did my third order. Got Tales of Vesperia, Super Mario 3d land and Payday 2( going to use this to get rid of my Donkey Kong Country at GS with the trade 2...There are better options but Payday was the only one for store pickup available on trade 2 list) so got Mario and Tales for $4

The cart checkout page keeps saying that I have two o the same gift card so I can't order. It doesn't even allow me to remove this imaginary card.

I missed Pokemon because of their crap again.

Is it just me or are those games marked up in price? Splinter Cell Blacklist for example is going to be 15 bucks on BF brand new, but they want 50 bucks for a used copy. 

finally got an order in.  2 3ds games shipped, and a ps3 game that is supposedly available at a store.  hopefully GS doesn't remove any of those games from their promo

even if X/Y were still in stock, 'm sure I wouldn't have been able to order it.  many games I wanted that I know CAGs have gotten shipped, are only for store pickups but show unavailable ie no ship to store option.  Makes no sense.

Is it just me or are those games marked up in price? Splinter Cell Blacklist for example is going to be 15 bucks on BF brand new, but they want 50 bucks for a used copy.
Where did you see it was going to be 15 bucks,because i been wanting to pick up that game

End up getting Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, Minecraft and Dark Souls for $40+ (after discount, GCU, and $10 coupon). 

Sold Kingdom Hearts since it's going to be $20 at Gamestop on BF. Sold it for $38 so after fees I only paid $5~ for the games. Yep, another successful deal.

Awesome! I just got my Luigi, MH3U and a Zelda OOT today, all complete that I bought last week. Hopefully yours are too, I think I might grab a Mario 3d land since I see alot of people buying them

edit- did my third order. Got Tales of Vesperia, Super Mario 3d land and Payday 2( going to use this to get rid of my Donkey Kong Country at GS with the trade 2...There are better options but Payday was the only one for store pickup available on trade 2 list) so got Mario and Tales for $4
I grabbed Mario 3D Land as the last item when Pokemon X wouldn't work for shipping (though it showed available). I hear it's good so I can't really complain but would have preferred to snag Pokemon.

I don't have much experience returning things to best buy. Is it a problem to return one of the games to BB if it comes in and it's not complete in its original case with manual? Will they give me a hard time about the B2 G1 offer or make me have to return all 3?
I know that Amazon Warehouse is pretty good with their conditions, but how is BB? Gamestop tends to be hit or miss with used stuff.

Just got my order canceled just saying "we couldn't verify your information"... what a trash company.

Took advantage of this online with some DS games I never picked up. Got Zelda spirit tracks,Zelda Phantom Hourglass, and Mario 64. Spirit tracks arrived today and it was a factory sealed copy! Sweet. Happy just to have the case.

bread's done
Back