1/5 - ? B2G1 free Preowned games @ BEST BUY

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=ATG15508250594&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&fs=saas&saas=saas&keys=keys&st=preowned+games

Too bad that $20 off doesn't stack with the used copies, that would go great with the b2g1!
Credit to Broly for pointing this out.
1-5 - ?

XB1 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-2757983164167940902&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EXbox+One&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

PS4 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-2757983164167940902&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EPlayStation+4&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=%2CPlatform

360 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EXbox+360&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

ps3 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EPlayStation+3&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

3ds http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7ENintendo+3DS&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

vita http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EPS+Vita&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

Wiiu http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7ENintendo+Wii+U&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

$10 off $29.99 or more preowned game GCU coupon stacks with this. You get this from @Gamer magazine

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish there was an option to not have "disc only" games sent to me. Just received a disc only copy of Wario Land :Shake it for the Wii and it has no cover. Now I have return all 3 games even if the other two are complete. Best Buy even decided to send them out all individually. I'm still waiting on the other two. 

I have no idea why this pisses me off. I know I can return them, but this is really annoying. I'm just glad I got free shipping. Who know how much they spent sending me an incomplete wii game through 2-day UPS shipping. Sorry for the rant.

Ordered 2 sets of 3 games, got the first set 2 days after I ordered and looks like I'll get the other set tomorrow (also 2 days), pretty sweet/fast shipping for free shipping. The first 3 I got were all complete, they also sent them out mostly separate for me as well.

Typical best buy

DIGITAL CODES ARE in store only :hot: I was trying to use $10 coupon on $ 7.99 used title and up, of course It won't let you pay the difference (tax and shipping) with CC.

Pickings are slim.  I managed to get an order in for Ocarina of Time (3DS) and Lego City Undercover (Wii U) this morning. Grabbed NBA 2K13 (Wii U) to trade to Amazon as nothing else I wanted was in stock. 

Pickings are slim. I managed to get an order in for Ocarina of Time (3DS) and Lego City Undercover (Wii U) this morning. Grabbed NBA 2K13 (Wii U) to trade to Amazon as nothing else I wanted was in stock.
Dammit! I've been trying to get an Ocarina all week with this sale! Lucky you!

Picked up Silent Hill Homecoming, Silent Hill Downpour, and Shadows of the Damned all for 360. Used a $20 cert, so it came out to $2.71. Really wanted Silent Hill HD collection over Shadows, but it was oos.

Picked up Silent Hill Homecoming, Silent Hill Downpour, and Shadows of the Damned all for 360. Used a $20 cert, so it came out to $2.71. Really wanted Silent Hill HD collection over Shadows, but it was oos.
Silent Hill HD collection is buggy as hell. Probably for the best that you didn't get it...

I wish there was an option to not have "disc only" games sent to me. Just received a disc only copy of Wario Land :Shake it for the Wii and it has no cover. Now I have return all 3 games even if the other two are complete. Best Buy even decided to send them out all individually. I'm still waiting on the other two.
Yes, from my experience I've found better luck with new games. A huge majority of the older gen games come with disc only.

Well, 5 out of 6 came complete, of course it's Lost Odyssey which has 4 discs that comes in one of those fake cases :( Got a great price though so it's all good

Received ps3 games instead of ps4 wtf
I ordered ps4 assassin's creed black flag and they sent me ps3 version. lol

I went to bestbuy to trade it in for $36.30 with GCU and when they scan the barcode sticker on the case it scanned as ps4 version and they gave me $44.00. lol

I went to bestbuy to trade it in for $36.30 with GCU and when they scan the barcode sticker on the case it scanned as ps4 version and they gave me $44.00. lol
Really? The I m goin to trade it in too haha. The sticker is the pre own game sticker right?

And the cycle repeats itself.
I was going to keep the game, but there was no ps3 to ps4 upgrade voucher inside, so I had to trade it in. I sold my ps3 to my girl friend's sister so I can't play ps3 games anymore. I was expecting to get ps3 Trade in value, but got ps4 value. They made the mistake by sending me wrong version so I didn't say anything when they gave me $44 instead of $36.30.

Silent Hill HD collection is buggy as hell. Probably for the best that you didn't get it...
I know it is, I was willing to play through it since it was only $14.99.
I thought I saw a patch had been released that fixed a lot of the bugs. Is that not the case? It's a game I've also had on my lists.
Yea the PS3 one was patched. They pretty much said fuck you 360 owners and canceled the 360 patch.

Best Buy restocked some 3DS games for those interested, i.e. zelda: ocarina of time, pokemon x and y, luigi's mansion, kid icarus, more. Even if it says not available for shipping, try adding it to the cart

Managed to pick up NBK13 for Wii, super mario brothers 2 3ds and lugi's mansion 3ds for $40.  Shipping says i should have them before Christmas

At least you got the right game for the wrong platform. Idiots sent me a box labeled AC4 (PS3) instead of the PS4 copy I ordered. And @;&)@)@) game inside is Madden 13.

I received the regular version of Marvel vs Capcom 3 in a generic case instead of the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 that I ordered. I was annoyed at first, but then I was happy because Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 went on sale for $5 on Xbox Live so  I just returned the wrong game and bought it on there. At least everything else that I received was complete and in great shape.

Finally got the 3 games I've been wanting since the last time this sale popped up!. Checked a few hours ago and OOT, MK7, and Kid Icarus were all in stock. Ordered them with the quickness.  :D/

What the hell best buy? We spend all our time giving you all these games from gamestop and you never have any of them on the store shelves.

At least you got the right game for the wrong platform. Idiots sent me a box labeled AC4 (PS3) instead of the PS4 copy I ordered. And @;&)@)@) game inside is Madden 13.
Decided to try resolving this in-store since I want to give ACIV as a gift and there's no way the online reps will get me a copy before Christmas. Surprisingly good experience. Manager was a befuddled and called a corporate number. Apparently there's some awareness that ACIV's for PS4 were handled incorrectly at the refurb facility, because as soon as she hung up she refunded the mispacked ACIV/Madden monstrosity and did a price override on a new copy down to pre-owned level.

Woo all my games came in today and they're all in mint condition and complete. The only blemish was rather minor and it was OOT missing it's manual lol. 

bread's done
Back