$10 off ANY purchase from Best Buy - check your emails.

Romeo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Subject: An invitation from Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly.

Over the past year, Best Buy has been on a journey to transform itself into the kind of retailer that you, your friends and your family would want to shop for technology products and services. We believe we have begun to make progress on this journey and want to take this opportunity to invite you to visit our stores.

To inspire you to see for yourself how we are changing, please accept this offer to save $10 on any purchase you make by December 24, 2013 on BestBuy.com or in one of our stores. If you like what you find, let us know by writing to [email protected]. If you do not, let us know too!
Just got the email with a unique code, expires 12/24/13. I am Elite plus until 2015. I have never received any promo certificate, this is the first ever that I recall. Let the conspiracy conspiracies begin...

Last edited by a moderator:
This stinks. I love that Best Buy is doing all these email promotions but I haven't gotten anything. I do get emails from them since I do a lot of online ordering with store pickup but so far nothing for the promo codes or the $30 renewal.

Nothing again. With all the terrible customer service I have had lately though, they owe me a lot more than ten bucks, and damn sure I'm gonna get it.

I'm the greatest best buy customer ever and I didn't receive this.

They owe me! I'm going to go to best buy today and ask the store manager why he doesn't appreciate my business.

Nothing for me. Elite plus, been silver for 3 years now almost. What do I get in return? Oh yeah, them giving my in store pickup to someone else.

This cert comes through email and it goes to the account you use to log into the bestbuy.com website. So if you use a different email on bb.com, then you use on reward zone, check that email account.

I use the same email for both accounts. I would call but I know it would be another hour of my life down the drain.

Stupid Best Buy.  I have gotten every other coupon from them and I didn't get this one. I'm not even an Elite and I didn't get it.  That's it, today is the last time I spend money in their store for this week. 

Nothing for me. I have never been lucky enough to receive any of these coupons. Oh well, maybe next time.

Cool more whine rage. Go get them. Pretty soon they might just stop their random promos. So thanks for that!

I have to call and ask why they stole points from me... This had never happened to me before. No sense in calling to complain about their "randomness" however I am definitely going to call them or when they literally robbed me of something I earned through their own loyalty program. That's for sure!

I actually got the promo e-mail for this, but here's the odd thing - this e-mail I received the letter from was NOT attached to the My Best Buy account I use.  This was a separate e-mail that was subscribed for Best Buy promotions.  Hope that helps.

Better yet, hope this stacks with Black Friday deals! :D  It does say that it expires before Christmas but still...fine print and stuff.

Got one, and I'm not in any of their clubs you have to sign up for.

Already spent it too, it wasn't really a coupon, it was a $10 gift card code.

In before the entitled whiny morons starts whining here.

Edit: And I didn't get one. Oh wells. I'm hoping I get my pre-order bonus and the 3 for $25 and the 20% off stacked when I pick up my PS4 games on Friday.
What's funny is without these threads I'd never even know that BB was doing this, ever. I've never got anything from them and as reciprocal they never get much from me. ;)

TBH we could probably do without these threads anyway; that would solve rage the problem.

In before the entitled whiny morons starts whining here.

Edit: And I didn't get one. Oh wells. I'm hoping I get my pre-order bonus and the 3 for $25 and the 20% off stacked when I pick up my PS4 games on Friday.
But yet you are whining you are worse then them.

It's gonna be hilarious when we find out its because people have opted out of promotion emails.

I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY I DONT GET ANY OF THESE FREE MONIES!!! I'M A GREAT CUSTOMER AND I SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS EVERY DAY!!!

BB: well sir, I see here that you've opted out of promotional emails.

I'M A GREAT CUSTOMER!!!! I DEMAND TO BE OPTED INTO EMAILS!!! BUT PROMOTIONAL ONLY!!!

This cert comes through email and it goes to the account you use to log into the bestbuy.com website. So if you use a different email on bb.com, then you use on reward zone, check that email account.
I actually got the promo e-mail for this, but here's the odd thing - this e-mail I received the letter from was NOT attached to the My Best Buy account I use. This was a separate e-mail that was subscribed for Best Buy promotions. Hope that helps.

Better yet, hope this stacks with Black Friday deals! :D It does say that it expires before Christmas but still...fine print and stuff.
That's what I said. It isn't your reward zone/my bb email. It is the one for the bb.com website. (I actually got 2 certs ;) )

Do promos like these actually push people to the edge of not buying from BB ever again? Because if there was some insane sale, I bet that boycott ends with the quickness.

It doesn't take a master's in economics to figure out that most consumers are price driven. If you are already their customer, then does missing out on a "random" promo really cut off ties?

Just a philosophical question not meant to antagonize and raise blood pressure. There are more pressing matters in life than these things...

Sweet. I've gotten the last three coupons which is the best streak that I've ever head. Usually I only get every other. I'm an Elite member, but I doubt that had anything to do with it.

Didn't get anything again like always :oldman: . Am going to give them till Friday and then call them up for my missing $10 Gift Card :headache:  

Guys guys, trading in games that you paid $100 for and got $250-$300 in return and then spending that on $10 video games that are on sale does not make you a "loyal customer."

Guys guys, trading in games that you paid $100 for and got $250-$300 in return and then spending that on $10 video games that are on sale does not make you a "loyal customer."
Loads of truth with this statement.

LOL at the "missing" GC if in regards to this promo. I apologize.

Nothing again. With all the terrible customer service I have had lately though, they owe me a lot more than ten bucks, and damn sure I'm gonna get it.
url.png

Last edited:
Used my $10 off with my GCU $30 coupon. So ended up getting the GCU for $20 for 2 years...not too bad if say so myself

LMAO

Some of the people are ridiculous

I've gotten the $5 one and the mystery reward one but didn't get this one yet...strange. Better start crying for $10 :)

Dang! Thanks, OP! I had already deleted the email. I went back and got it. Add this to the $5 bonus cert last week and the $5 cert I had waiting and I have $20 free bucks to spend!

Why cause am complaining to BestBuy this the 3rd time I don't get any of these so called "deals"?
Did you buy any big ticket items like a TV or washer or anything and spend over $2000 yearly? If not then why do you expect anything? Be happy when you get it and stop being entitled babies.

Did you buy any big ticket items like a TV or washer or anything and spend over $2000 yearly? If not then why do you expect anything? Be happy when you get it and stop being entitled babies.
What does having to buy a big ticket item have to do with anything? Some people on here have 2 or 3 fake BestBuy accounts never shop there and get these emails send to them so often. I think BestBuy should actually give some rewards to people like me who actually shop there regularly. They should send them to everyone equally or not send them at all. Its simple as that if they don't want people complaining about it then.

What does having to buy a big ticket item have to do with anything? Some people on here have 2 or 3 fake BestBuy accounts never shop there and get these emails send to them so often. I think BestBuy should actually give some rewards to people like me who actually shop there regularly. They should send them to everyone equally or not send them at all. Its simple as that if they don't want people complain about it then.
Oh grow up and a quit your entitled whining. Life isn't a level field where everyone wins a trophy.

At this point, including your posts in the mystery cert thread, I'm wondering if you're just trolling.

bread's done
Back