$10 off ANY purchase from Best Buy - check your emails.

Romeo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Subject: An invitation from Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly.

Over the past year, Best Buy has been on a journey to transform itself into the kind of retailer that you, your friends and your family would want to shop for technology products and services. We believe we have begun to make progress on this journey and want to take this opportunity to invite you to visit our stores.

To inspire you to see for yourself how we are changing, please accept this offer to save $10 on any purchase you make by December 24, 2013 on BestBuy.com or in one of our stores. If you like what you find, let us know by writing to [email protected]. If you do not, let us know too!
Just got the email with a unique code, expires 12/24/13. I am Elite plus until 2015. I have never received any promo certificate, this is the first ever that I recall. Let the conspiracy conspiracies begin...

Last edited by a moderator:
I never get these, so not surprised I didn't get it this time either.  Me and my luck.  T____T

What does having to buy a big ticket item have to do with anything? Some people on here have 2 or 3 fake BestBuy accounts never shop there and get these emails send to them so often. I think BestBuy should actually give some rewards to people like me who actually shop there regularly. They should send them to everyone equally or not send them at all. Its simple as that if they don't want people complaining about it then.
You must still be a baby Yoshi, because there's no way in hell you're a mature, full-grown Yoshi yet.

char-baby-yoshi.jpg

Oh grow up and a quit your entitled whining. Life isn't a level field where everyone wins a trophy.

At this point, including your posts in the mystery cert thread, I'm wondering if you're just trolling.
Why would I be trolling cause I called last Friday to get the Mystery cert add to my account. Do you have a problem with my calling BestBuy everytime I don't get ones of these so called deals huh? There system is flawed when they :censored: over loyal customers every-time they send out these so called deals and only "certain" people get them. I don't get how so of you people don't complain to something you actually deserve when your BestBuy loyal customers and shop there every month?

Why would I be trolling cause I called last Friday to get the Mystery cert add to my account. Do you have a problem with my calling BestBuy everytime I don't get ones of these so called deals huh? There system is flawed when they :censored: over loyal customers every-time they send out these so called deals and only "certain" people get them. I don't get how so of you people don't complain to something you actually deserve when your BestBuy loyal customers and shop there every month?
Im interested in knowing how much you spend at BBY yearly because I doubt it deserves "loyal status." And regardless they don't owe you anything for buying from them thats just stupid. Just because their system is flawed you just have the urge to screw them over and you know it. Regardless your an annoying entitled immature troll.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Today people are too quick to have to screw businesses over to get their "missing" piece.

Just have to deal with it. Not everyone had the same sort of values and/or logic. I just try to understand because it differs from me, and is interesting to read.

Watch these same people complain when BB stops doing these kind of promos. And that ain't cool because now you probably killed it off totally for everyone. So thanks in advance.

If you don't understand the previous paragraph, then please don't respond. It ain't worth your time. Yes your time. Not mine.

Im interested in knowing how much you spend at BBY yearly because I doubt it deserves "loyal status." And regardless they don't owe you anything for buying from them thats just stupid. Just because their system is flawed you just have the urge to screw them over and you know it. Regardless your an annoying entitled immature troll.
Am an Elite plus member for your information so can imagine how much I spend each year. How am I screwing them over by just calling them and asking why I didn't get so called email? I not stealing from them and they don't have to giving me anything out of it. If I get lucky I get some extra points if not or well I just forget about it and move on. Am not like some pathetic people on here who flip 5 or more copies of a game at BestBuy knowing very well they are fuck them and abusing the system.

Am an Elite plus member for your information so can imagine how much I spend each year. How am I screwing them over by just calling them and asking why I didn't get so called email? I not stealing from them and they don't have to giving me anything out of it. If I get lucky I get some extra points if not or well I just forget about it and move on. Am not like some pathetic people on here who flip 5 or more copies of a game at BestBuy knowing very well they are fuck them and abusing the system.
Just a question... How do you know you were destined for said email?

Just a question... How do you know you were destined for said email?
Wouldn't it make sense for any said store knowing a customer always shops there that they would give them once in a while a discount or special sale just to show them they appreciate their business. I guess BestBuy is way off in show they actually care about their customers. This is the 3th email where some loyal customer like myself have gotten nothing out of it.

Wouldn't it make sense for any said store knowing a customer always shops there that they would give them once in a while a discount or special sale just to show them they appreciate their business. I guess BestBuy is way off in show they actually care about their customers. This is the 3 email loyal customer like myself have gotten nothing out of it.
If you had no idea about this email, would it have changed your "customer always shop there" status? It sounds like you shop there often enough to not throw this bone your way because maybe they were trying to haul in others that aren't as affluent as you? Because it sounds like you bringing them money anyway. And what is one tactic to stimulate growth? By throwing bones at prospects possibly.

Thanks for the response.

I got the $10 certificate as well. I got it on my alternate email address though which isn't tied to the My Bestbuy card. i used it to buy Assassin's Creed 4 for the PS4.

The associate at Bestbuy told me that I had to have a print out of the email to use it. So me and the associate spend about 15-20 minutes trying to print it out from their computer. Had to use two different computers because the 1st printer didn't work.

I only buy stuff on sale from Best Buy every few months (last purchase was The Walking Dead Survival Instinct last weekend for $10).

I still got the coupon and used it to pick up a cheap Skylander today.

Not elite or elite plus, got the email.

I am an @gamer subscriber thing though. but can confirm I got the coupon for $10 off anything.

gonna use it with ps4 purchase hopefully.

I didnt get one oh well.  Got the $5 one last month and forgot to use it.  Also got the mystery coupon I still need to go in for that and probably wont use it until xbox one releases.  Bestbuy is just in the giving mood lol.

I am an elite plus member and I did receive this e-mail, but I received it on an account that was not linked to the reward zone account. Already redeemed it :)

Don't know why I ever check my email when I see these posts. I'm not popular enough to get free coupons. I'm the troll version of this site's owner for crying out loud, I should get something for that. :whee:

bread's done
Back