10% off coupon EB/GS, expires 9/21/07

MrBeatdown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I don't have a photobucket account so I can't post a pic of the coupon. Sorry.

The coupon comes in the email you recieve when you sign up for the GameStop newsletter. It's exactly the same as the one that just expired a few days ago. It has a picture of Mario on it.

Hopefully one of you guys can post it.

It's the same deal as the last coupon:

Exclusive e-mail offer. 10% off you next purchase at EB/GS. Expires 9/21/07. Not good on hardware... You know the rest.

EDIT:

Toaster Driver just posted the image. Everybody hug him.

[quote name='Toaster Driver']here ya go guys, i'm expecting cookies. http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1272/couponbj8.jpg[/quote]

[quote name='Mako1215']Has anyone croped the coypon yet??[/QUOTE]
Crop
couponbj8vd0.jpg

I used this coupon on about 6 xbox games. They were all cheap to begin with 4.99 but another 1.50 or so off is nice. This will stack with the edge card used the last one a whole bunch. I guess i will be picking up some more games with this coupon. Thanks NintendoGal for the coupon.

Did this work on hardware? I'm thinking of getting a PSP slim soon. (edit- just read the fine print.) I still may grab a used PS3 game or something.

[quote name='espywork']Anyone know if this works on preorders?[/QUOTE]
It shouldn't. Essentially, they don't technically ring up the purchase until you actually purchase it. Paying 90% of the total now won't mean anything when the item comes in unless you have a coupon at the time of release. As far as I know, there isn't a "paid in full" checkbox on preorders.

I'm sure a dedicated employee could figure out a way (especially if you trade something in), but the system won't be able to do it by default.

Will this work on a World of Warcraft time card? I am about to go pick one up and I'd like to know first.

[quote name='Superstar']Will this work on a World of Warcraft time card? I am about to go pick one up and I'd like to know first.[/quote]

While it doesn't specifically say, I'd doubt it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Why wouldn't you want the rest of the garbage on there? It's the terms of the coupon, you have to abide by them.[/quote][quote name='Mako1215']Not if there not on there I don't[/quote]
I'm going to print out a copy of the Ten Commandments, but first I'll crop out any I don't want to abide by. That 'thou shalt not murder' one is a real thorn in my side...

:roll:

Hopefully I'll get a chance to use this one. I wasn't able to use the last one before it expired. And I finally got my own copy in my inbox today.

[quote name='kojubat']It shouldn't. Essentially, they don't technically ring up the purchase until you actually purchase it. Paying 90% of the total now won't mean anything when the item comes in unless you have a coupon at the time of release. As far as I know, there isn't a "paid in full" checkbox on preorders.

I'm sure a dedicated employee could figure out a way (especially if you trade something in), but the system won't be able to do it by default.[/quote]

Yeah I gave it a go today on Oblivion GOTY PS3 preorder, no dice.

i tried to print out the coupon here at work and for whatever reason the stupid printer isnt working, so tonight when i go home im going to print out a couple of them (i signed up under different email addresses too) and im gonna go on saturday and pick up a few things, then save the other coupon for next paycheck since i wanna trek to CC and see what they have.

Just a word of advice, print out the entire email not the cropped version. The full email has instructions for the employee and believe me they are lost. They are accustomed to bar code coupons.

I used this on Bioshock and the wirless gaming receiver.

[quote name='espy605']Yeah I gave it a go today on Oblivion GOTY PS3 preorder, no dice.[/quote]

YOU DO NOT BUY ANYTHING WHEN YOU ARE PREORDERING! IT WON'T WORK!! USE IT WHEN YOU PICK UP THE GAME!!!

Was i clear?

What are the odss of getting this to work on the Halo Zune? It's $200 now and the coupon only excludes video game hardware.

[quote name='Chronis']YOU DO NOT BUY ANYTHING WHEN YOU ARE PREORDERING! IT WON'T WORK!! USE IT WHEN YOU PICK UP THE GAME!!!

Was i clear?[/QUOTE]

So does it work off the entire price of the game when you pre-order?
J/K

Thanks for the info.

[quote name='tubtub']What are the odss of getting this to work on the Halo Zune? It's $200 now and the coupon only excludes video game hardware.[/quote]It won't work with a zune.

thanks guys, just used this for wild arms 5, going to use it again for growlanser and eternal sonata next week. hooray!

Is it a guarantee that you'll get the coupon if you sign up for the newsletter?? I already had the newsletter with my main email, but I just put in my secondary email, so will I get it in a couple of days??

Actually, I know what you mean, but your wording isn't entirely clear. How about:

NO COUPONS WORK WHEN PRE-ORDERING. PEROID.

This is because you're not actually buying anything at the time, as far as their computer is concerned.

(volume lowered)
[quote name='Chronis']YOU DO NOT BUY ANYTHING WHEN YOU ARE PREORDERING! IT WON'T WORK!! USE IT WHEN YOU PICK UP THE GAME!!!

Was i clear?[/quote]

Was i clear?[/quote]

Why are you so angry?

Crystal.

[quote name='Chronis']I LIKE BIG FONTS AND I CAN NOT LIE!!! YOU OTHER BROTHERS CAN'T DENY!!!

Was i clear?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='espy605']Why are you so angry?[/quote]

Because sometimes:bomb: ... GAAAAAHHHH!!!!

:bouncy: Because I had to explain it countless times for last month coupon. And I'm sure it must have been mentioned here somewhere.... I just want everyone to know it.

[quote name='Chronis']Because sometimes:bomb: ... GAAAAAHHHH!!!!

:bouncy: Because I had to explain it countless times for last month coupon. And I'm sure it must have been mentioned here somewhere.... I just want everyone to know it.[/quote]

Welcome to the internet?

Thatsssss riiight! Leet hax noobs! I know I'm late for about 10 days, but meh. Deal with it. It lasts until 9/21. So use it or lose it. My theory has WORKED! :D 10% off of EB/GS for life. Anyone wanna Digg this, be my guest. Cheers for now, until EB/GS get's onto us.

gscooponro8.png

edit:Imageshack messed up the pic =/

If you weren't alive in the past 3 weeks: This usually works on pre-orders, and it is stackable with the edgecard. Don't think it works with VG HardWare.

~Leek

[quote name='Leek'] My theory has WORKED! :D 10% off of EB/GS for life. Anyone wanna Digg this, be my guest. Cheers for now, until EB/GS get's onto us.
[/quote]

i'm pretty sure your edge card notices. If you use it twice in one day the code will ring up 'promo not found.' any competent employee though will manually give you 5$ off, but that screws with your edge 10% off. just in my exp.

[quote name='monkeydeew']i'm pretty sure your edge card notices. If you use it twice in one day the code will ring up 'promo not found.' any competent employee though will manually give you 5$ off, but that screws with your edge 10% off. just in my exp.[/quote]
Really? Wow. I used it 3x in one day, though in different stores :D

[quote name='Leek']I didn't see it on the first page. This is valid atm. Wheres it posted?[/QUOTE]

dis_hdr_nav_search.gif

this was like on page three, but thanks op. i reccomend you have to have the whole email, ive run into a few nazis that wouldnt let me use it cropped

[quote name='Leek']Thatsssss riiight! Leet hax noobs! I know I'm late for about 10 days, but meh. Deal with it. It lasts until 9/21. So use it or lose it. My theory has WORKED! :D 10% off of EB/GS for life. Anyone wanna Digg this, be my guest. Cheers for now, until EB/GS get's onto us.

gscooponro8.png

edit:Imageshack messed up the pic =/

If you weren't alive in the past 3 weeks: This usually works on pre-orders, and it is stackable with the edgecard. Don't think it works with VG HardWare.

~Leek[/QUOTE]
You can't use it on preorders either. Only when you are picking up the game. And next time use the search button.

Halo 3 would be worth getting if I scrounge up some stuff to trade in at the 30% extra towards it, and a 10% off coupon for next month.

bread's done
Back