$10 off pre-orders $39.99 and up, Newegg

batman001c

CAGiversary!
Just got an email from Newegg with a code for $10 off pre-orders $39.99 and up. Expires 11:59 PST on 9/9/12 or sooner based on fund availability. May not be combined with other promo codes or discounts. Max discount of $10 per order.

BTENANF35

http://www.newegg.com/Store/Games.aspx?name=Gaming

*States only one use per customer*

*Recent purchase from Newegg may be required to be eligible*

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed Newegg CS about not being able to redeem the code. This is their response:
"We apologize for the inconvenience. This promo code was sent to selected customers according to their recent purchase with us. Only customers who received it via email can use it to place order. We are sorry but your email is not on that list. You are ineligible for it. Thank you for your understanding. "

Basically a big FU. I didn't think they would help me, but it was worth a try. :cry:

maybe your problem is like mine maybe you spend too much and they expect you to pay full price for your games ?

[quote name='Rumors']I order parts from new egg all the time and never seem to get these codes. Wonder why, am I mot spending enough?[/QUOTE]

Parts is one thing. Have you ordered games from them before? If not, there you go. You guys need to quit complaining and be glad newegg is even offering these deals.

[quote name='SteveGo']Parts is one thing. Have you ordered games from them before? If not, there you go. You guys need to quit complaining and be glad newegg is even offering these deals.[/QUOTE]

???
I'm able to, and have, taken full advantage of these deals (with over 20 preorders in).

But why in the world should people NOT able to take advantage of them "quit complaining" and "be glad" for the deal... I mean, they can't even use the deals! Obviously they're going to 'complain', if you want to even call it that.

[quote name='SteveGo']Parts is one thing. Have you ordered games from them before? If not, there you go. You guys need to quit complaining and be glad newegg is even offering these deals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.... I wasn't complaining, newegg will still get my business. You don't really make any sense though, why would I be glad for a deal I'm unable to take advantage of?

[quote name='Rumors']I order parts from new egg all the time and never seem to get these codes. Wonder why, am I mot spending enough?[/QUOTE]

I actually never ordered anything from them and I still get all those codes

bread's done
Back