$100 12GB PS3 YMMV @WalMart

thehoweller

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Walked back into the electronics department of my local Supercenter in Massillon, OH. They have a pallet filled with the 12GB SSD PS3s for $100. I know their quality is questionable because of the harddrive almost having to be upgraded.

9ssz1e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about buying one to have as a backup.  Is installing a hard drive in these any different than installing one in a fat PS3?  Someone on page 1 mentioned requiring an HDD enclosure, but that's the first I've heard of this...

Thinking about buying one to have as a backup.  Is installing a hard drive in these any different than installing one in a fat PS3?  Someone on page 1 mentioned requiring an HDD enclosure.

Thinking about buying one to have as a backup. Is installing a hard drive in these any different than installing one in a fat PS3? Someone on page 1 mentioned requiring an HDD enclosure, but that's the first I've heard of this...
looks like an easy upgrade. all you need is a 2.5 hd enclosure. i got the ps3 from radio shack today for $97 and it came with the move bundle free so that's another option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=517Ic4pPAMo

bread's done
Back