15% off gamestop toys r us gift cards and others twosmiles.com

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys this site is legit it from HP. We actually had a couple of deals from them last year but I think it was 20% off..anyways you can add up to 4 100 dollar gift cards to your cart and apply the code FIREWORKS15 , they are e gift card so you should get them right away..technically you could go buy amazon cards from gamestop after buying them as well. You use them as you would a normal gamestop gift card..

https://www.twosmiles.com/merchants

code at checkout: FIREWORKS15

I got it to work this morning, but fro some reason they didn't have $100 cards available; I made do with three $50 cards.

I may get another one later on this week. For now I'm gettin' MonHun from Gamestop.

Does it ask for the email after you enter billing info or before?
After. They send an email with a verification code.

Meanwhile, I may be in big trouble. I had to go to the library today to print my cards, which I had saved as image files on a flash drive. They printed just fine; problem was when I got home after work... the flash drive wasn't in my pocket. The flash drive that had $150 in gift cards saved onto it.

I'm pretty sure I grabbed it when I left the library, but I called anyway to check if it was there (there was a bit of a mishap that morning and I had to print directly from a computer at the front desk). The woman who answered said rather snidely that nobody had found one and there wasn't one in the computer, then hung up pretty rudely.

That thing could be anywhere, and in anyone's hands. If anyone realizes those codes are valid, I'm out $150. The only thing I can do for now is hurry and put them into gift cards.

When I try to buy an Amazon card it says its not valid, but if I go Gamestop it works.  

Last edited by a moderator:
So why are you posting here?? Use the cards now before I do. Lol
You buy the amazon card at GameStop with the Gamestop gift card
Yeah, that's what I did. Ran out to the Gamestop near my house and asked if they could simply transfer the funds to a different card, and they said they couldn't. So I poured $100 into Amazon gift cards, and I'm gonna use most of the other $50 right now.

Even if the flash drive doesn't turn up, I won't have to worry about losing the money now. It sucks losing a 16GB drive, but I didn't have anything else that was important on it; backed everything up beforehand.

I really want the white Destiny PS4 Bundle so I think I'm going to buy $450 worth of Gamestop gift cards for $382.50 then convert all cards to Amazon Kindle gift cards and then purchase the Destiny PS4 Bundle on Amazon to avoid the tax. And I might work in a few Gamestop to Amzaon trade flips for a little extra Amazon credit.
Stole your idea and got $500 in GS credit for destiny bundle. Unfortunately Amazon charges tax here. Hopefully I like the system lol.

So which retailers are allowed?

The full list of retailers the TwoSmiles code applies to is below.

"The code is valid for: Kohl’s, GAP, Forever 21, Sports Authority, AMC, Bass Pro Shops, GameStop, Southwest Airlines, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Aeropostale, Sephora, Old Navy Banana Republic"
TRU and GameStop, at least, allow the buying of other retailer gift cards with their gift cards.

The only problem I have with GameStop is they seem to charge me tax whenever I purchase a PSN card.

Also, Gamestop seems to be sold out of the cards from their site.

As far as the deal, it's only letting me make $25 max.

I don't understand where everyone is getting the chance to buy $100 GS cards. I only get the option for $25.
I don't understand where everyone is getting the chance to buy $100 GS cards. I only get the option for $25.
The page defaulted to $50 for me each time I clicked on a Gamestop card. I just clicked on the $50 field and it became a drop down menu to select another denomination. Easy 4 x $100 purchase, go to Gamestop, walk out with $100 PSN and $300 Amazon.

Thanks op.  I was only able to add 4 $25 gamestop giftcards, but its nice to save an extra 15% on top of whatever other discounts I come across.

The ONLY problem I have with using Gamestop as a medium is they charge tax on gift cards.

Nintendo Cards, PSN, etc etc they all charge tax on when you purchase something.

The only one they don't is Microsoft.

Also the biggest card I can make is $25
Can you and other people actually know what your talking about before posting. Or if your not sure ask as a question. Confuses other people. And if you do pay tax for w/e reason specify its based on where you live. Sorry just want want less misinformation :D

Can you and other people actually know what your talking about before posting. Or if your not sure ask as a question. Confuses other people. And if you do pay tax for w/e reason specify its based on where you live. Sorry just want want less misinformation :D
OMG You're right!
Whenever I buy a PSN card from the Gamestop in my area, they charge me sales tax.. so 6.25% on whatever amount I purchase.

They claim it's because PSN doesn't tax that they do this... I think it's an error in their system.

I was always taught gift cards and the like are tax exempt.

I'm in MASS.

OMG You're right!
Whenever I buy a PSN card from the Gamestop in my area, they charge me sales tax.. so 6.25% on whatever amount I purchase.
They claim it's because PSN doesn't tax that they do this... I think it's an error in their system.

I was always taught gift cards and the like are tax exempt.
I'm in MASS.
I'm sensing major snarkiness in this comment.

Well on a good note at least your tax rate is only 6.25%.........? jk
Why is it 6.25.. why is there a .25!?

Make it either 6 or 7.. a percent of a percent just feels wierd.

I miss Michigan's 6%, I moved out here to find a job and nill so far (Sorry destressing)

Grabbed $165 in Gamestop credit. This almost makes up for me being an idiot and missing the new One Piece from BB, and it will lower the price of the unfortunately exclusive Tales of Hearts R. Not a bad deal!

Had to go back for more today. I realized I'm almost definitely getting Smash 3DS at Gamestop (barring any special offers), plus there's some upcoming 3DSWare I want. No reason not to save money on them.

Didn't print jack shit this time though. Did it all over the phone.

[quote name="MaximusDM" post="11897668" timestamp="1404615976"]I keep getting transaction error. What gives?[/quote]
If you already made an order there use a different card. That worked for me.

Yeah I never placed an order yet, and I'm limited to 15.  Was gonna do 200 and get a Vita since I'll be in DE this weekend.  (no tax)

It's the last day for this too...

bread's done
Back