15% off gamestop toys r us gift cards and others twosmiles.com

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys this site is legit it from HP. We actually had a couple of deals from them last year but I think it was 20% off..anyways you can add up to 4 100 dollar gift cards to your cart and apply the code FIREWORKS15 , they are e gift card so you should get them right away..technically you could go buy amazon cards from gamestop after buying them as well. You use them as you would a normal gamestop gift card..

https://www.twosmiles.com/merchants

code at checkout: FIREWORKS15

Just tried to redeem gift cards at GS.  They said they weren't taking digital gift cards at the moment due to someone hacking into GS's system and getting free digital gift cards.  They took down my name and number and claimed they would call me once the issue was resolved.  Has anyone else run into this?  Do you think they're phasing out amazon gift card sales and doing this to stop people from buying them in the interim?

Just tried to redeem gift cards at GS. They said they weren't taking digital gift cards at the moment due to someone hacking into GS's system and getting free digital gift cards. They took down my name and number and claimed they would call me once the issue was resolved. Has anyone else run into this? Do you think they're phasing out amazon gift card sales and doing this to stop people from buying them in the interim?
The soulless swine lied to you and actually stole your printed gift cards while you were distracted.

I bought a $25 Toys R Us Gift Card for $21.25, but my purchase in-store the other day only ended up being a little over $21...so...while I technically saved money, I just have a little over 3 bucks to spend in-store on something random. Oh well.

bread's done
Back