$20 to $30 off video games for new QVC customers

When I tried this, I was forced into paying over four months in increments. When I switched to paying just one payments, yah know, like normal, it dropped the savings.

Not a fan of the bait and switch and the whole micro payments thing for a video game. YMMV

I can't get either code to apply, whether I opt for split payments or not. That and the fact that they don't seem to have any cheap cart fillers is instilling some bad will.

Most switch games are at $59.99 (and Tears of the Kingdom has a worthless addon adding $10 to the price) and even with all the fees and taxes and shipping (nearly $10 for me) it doesn't qualify for the $30 off so there's really not any deals here better than most places other than Mortal Kombat 1.

Edit: Just in case the post isn't clear, the coupon is good for any purchase on the site, not just games. But shipping is $5.50 the first item and $3.50 each additional, so the deal isn't that great for games at full retail price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange considering on Sunday they had a $50 off $100 and I didn’t get charged shipping when ordering Pikmin 4 and Kirby.
Damn, I hope that coupon comes back, if it does, post here please, that's a much better deal especially if there's no shipping charge with it.

Thanks! Best price for Tears I've come across.

Zb9pwXq.png

Yeah that Zelda deal wasn't there yesterday and is a better price than I paid for a used copy from Gamefly last week (that just came today). Everyone should jump on it while they can won't be cheaper than that for a long while if ever.

Thanks OP! Picked up a copy of Zelda ToTK for $35.55. I don’t see it getting cheaper than that especially for Black Friday.

The listing for Super Mario Bros Wonder seems to be coming and going but would be a great deal with the coupon if you catch it.

https://www.qvc.com/super-mario-bros-wonder---nintendo-switch.product.E318410.html?sc=NAVLIST

Edit: Got it into my cart with the discount applied using the $1 donation trick above and it's telling me it can't be delivered to any of the addresses I've tried. Guessing that means it's not actually in stock, might just be their terrible web site being broken, but it is annoying to be so close to the deal and unable to complete it.

Unrelated edit: Zelda Tears of the Kingdom with a cart caddy is marked down to $59.99 making it with the $1 donation trick even cheaper than the previous deal:

https://www.qvc.com/zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom-w-caddy---nintendo-switch.product.E316894.html?sc=NAVLIST

Oh and the $30 off code is HOLIDAY30 now in case you didn't see it plastered all over the QVC site.

I tried but apparently they don't deliver to my address. Home shopping network can...
I had the same issue and I think it's actually being caused by the game being out of stock, not a delivery restriction, as I tried multiple addresses in different states and they all had the same error.

Just created a QVC account. Carted Pikmin 1 and 2 for $49.99. There is literally nowhere to apply the HOLIDAY20 code... 

Just created a QVC account. Carted Pikmin 1 and 2 for $49.99. There is literally nowhere to apply the HOLIDAY20 code...
It's not until the very last stage of the process, under the total price, after you put in your address and billing info. Though once it's applied it usually stays applied if you back out of the cart and change things.

It's not until the very last stage of the process, under the total price, after you put in your address and billing info. Though once it's applied it usually stays applied if you back out of the cart and change things.
Unsure what the "very last stage of the process" actually is. I only ended up where QVC provided two payment options whereby I chose PayPal, but I did not select "ave and continue" for fear of accidentally processing the order without the promo applied. Up to that point, there wasn't any indication that the cart total was reduced to $29.99. Am I missing something here aside from a few brain cells trying to figure this out...?

Unsure what the "very last stage of the process" actually is. I only ended up where QVC provided two payment options whereby I chose PayPal, but I did not select "ave and continue" for fear of accidentally processing the order without the promo applied. Up to that point, there wasn't any indication that the cart total was reduced to $29.99. Am I missing something here aside from a few brain cells trying to figure this out...?
What you might do is put in payment info through the regular site, get to the point you can put in the code, and then back out and use Paypal. In my experience you'll see the coupon applied in your cart that way. Or just use their billing system instead of Paypal. I do think you'll get a chance to put the code in even using the normal Paypal process but I can't say for sure and I don't blame you for your hesitation, it's a poor setup for sure.

Ordered Wonder as soon as it went up with HOLIDAY20 for $44. Could have gotten it for cheaper with HOLIDAY30 later in the day but $5 difference isn't a big deal to me. Just waiting for it to ship but has anyone ordered from QVC before? Wondering what carrier they use to ship with. 

EDIT: Just saw it shipped and it's coming via UPS it should be here Thursday 

ordered the Wonder bundle with the $30 off code and now it says backordered. I figured since it was going in and out of stock when I ordered it. guess it is time for the waiting game now.

HOLIDAY30 is active again today, good for $30 off $60 and I was finally able to order Mario Wonder using the discount with the $1 donation trick. There's also 6% back available at Rakuten. At this price I'm fine if it ends up back ordered so long as I get it eventually.

So is QVC legit? Has anyone gotten stuff from them? Do orders stay in limbo or get cancelled?
QVC is legit but just be aware that when I bought Diablo 4 three to four months ago using this new account deal that it charged me in installments of $14.33/month to cover the total cost. I didn't recall requesting it to be set up in multiple payments but it might be a default for some reason. I got the game and there were no shenanigans so if you want to use the deal to play a game now then do it. I haven't investigated the rabbit hole of creating multiple new accounts to keep using the deal since I am saving up for upcoming Black Friday deals at this point.

QVC is legit but just be aware that when I bought Diablo 4 three to four months ago using this new account deal that it charged me in installments of $14.33/month to cover the total cost. I didn't recall requesting it to be set up in multiple payments but it might be a default for some reason. I got the game and there were no shenanigans so if you want to use the deal to play a game now then do it. I haven't investigated the rabbit hole of creating multiple new accounts to keep using the deal since I am saving up for upcoming Black Friday deals at this point.
There's an option before completing your purchase where you can choose to only do 1 payment that's what I did.

Took a week to ship across the country but my copy of Mario Wonder finally arrived this morning. It's NTSC for those that worried about the other rumor. Between this coupon, the Rakuten bonus, and the gold coins, this is the best deal I've gotten on a new game in a long time. Many thanks to CAG and this thread :D

bread's done
Back