$20 to $30 off video games for new QVC customers

I used NEWJANUARY to get Metroid Prime Remastered for $22 after tax. Came pretty fast and it was the NA version.

This copy was meant to replace a used copy I had bought off of Mercari not too long ago. The game I bought off of Mercari was used but complete and looked mint. So when I got it I didn't bother to test it. Then a month later when I wanted to play it, the cart was detected and loaded up.. but crashed a few seconds after launching each time (sometimes I could make it into the menus before it crashed). It was far beyond the return period for mercari but the seller let me buy something else at a fair discount after contacting them about it.

Just remember to test out any used game carts and check that they actually "play" lol, otherwise you might go through something like I did. Oh, and I did try to clean the contacts but it didn't seem to help at all and wasn't dirty to begin with

Codes are active again (New accounts only, but you can use a different email to make a new account if you've used a code before. Use a different payment method (debit, CC, paypal) as well and you can still use the same address)
QVC - HELLO20 ($20 off) FEBRUARY15 ($15 off) there might be free shipping on items as well
HSN - 15NOW ($15 off) HSN2024 ($10 off) Free shipping on some and $3.50 on others
Make sure to select only 1 payment at checkout since it defaults to installments

Notable deals on newer releases
Mario vs Donkey Kong $29.99 (QVC w/ code HELLO20 Free shipping)
Super Mario RPG $39.99 (QVC w/ code HELLO20 Free shipping)
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown (All platforms) $29.99 (QVC w/ code HELLO20 Free shipping)
Spider-Man 2 $49.99 (QVC w/ code HELLO20 Free Shipping)

There might be other newer releases I missed but those are the deals that stuck out to me. Ordered Mario vs Donkey Kong for myself as that's the price I think it should have launched at or at least $40.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back