200 free Microsoft Points [Dead]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yup.

How are you guys redeeming, through the link smarterchild sends you or through xbox.com?

I'm doing it through xbox-com, just easier for me. I think MS will find it a little weird that I keep adding all these small number of points so fast. lol.

The thing is, we know this will go away soon and are trying to get everything out of it.

Crack people always have it, so in a way, we're a *little* better than them.

:)

is it still spitting out points? ive been unsuccessful lately, the first rate limit exceeded message after it asks me if i have xbox(live) just gives me an offer for live toolbar. happened 3 times now.

edit: nm, finally cracked it. another 400 points to the pile.

THIS IS CRACK

yea its random whether it give you pts or the toolbar, but if you keep trying you'll eventually get it.

edit: somethings i've noticed. if you get offered the toolbar, give up on that account and immeditely move onto another one, and if you miss the xbox quesiton or it doesn't ask about live, which i've had happen because I just happened to go over on messages at that time and it messed it up.

finally got points from it, so its still alive

it seems to be getting a bit tougher for me. if i dont get the messages on my first rate limit exceeded messages, i just make a new account since it seems like im wasting time trying to continue with it

[quote name='Wario64']finally got points from it, so its still alive

it seems to be getting a bit tougher for me. if i dont get the messages on my first rate limit exceeded messages, i just make a new account since it seems like im wasting time trying to continue with it[/QUOTE]

Weird, if I keep going it works for me after the first rate limit message.

Are you guys redeeming through xbox.com or through the link smarterchild sends you?

ahhh sweet just got 400! Big thanks to the OP and to everyone who gave their tips on how to make this work!!!

So now I must move on to a different account, correct? Or can I keep using this one one until I get the toolbar question upfront?

[quote name='Flyersfan']Weird, if I keep going it works for me after the first rate limit message.

Are you guys redeeming through xbox.com or through the link smarterchild sends you?[/quote]

ive been using xbox.com, that link that smartchild gives scares me for some reason lol

[quote name='BustaUppa']ahhh sweet just got 400! so now I must move on to a different account, correct? Or can I keep using this one one until I get the toolbar question upfront?[/quote]
move onto another account, ive gotten really quick about making them.

new account everytime, I've had great luck w/ this I get the toolbar 1 out of 6 times or so. I just got 400 more points, I'm so stocked up on points I might give half of these away. :X

[quote name='Flyersfan']Weird, if I keep going it works for me after the first rate limit message.

Are you guys redeeming through xbox.com or through the link smarterchild sends you?[/QUOTE]

xbox.com

i havent redeemed all my codes though, im just copying and pasting them into a text file and redeeming them later

i woke up like 30 minutes ago and already 2000 points, wow! im getting lucky with 400 point offers today

- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity (7:48:23 AM): i was created by pat guiney, jim pawlika, steve klein, mathieu longtin, pierre berkaloff, nicolas barry, damien saint-macary, françois huet, ian sullivan, greg mitchell, dwayne fontenot, gray norton, adam erlebacher, emil valkov, randy davis, john kim, rumana habib, carina koo, britt cooper, jim hackett, andy fong, jeff bell, robert rydzewski, mark willoughby, eric balsa, colin magne, howard shih, denis ford, daniela berger, geoff clarke, brian jankovsky, vianney boncorps, jennifer villany, stéphane odul, dan balaban, ed hepburn, christer manning, jason keramidas, arockalypse, matt abarbanel, daniel terry, jeff friedman, adam fritzler, kathy englar, steve yatson and timothy kay at colloquis, inc. ---> in new york and sunnyvale, ca.

pat guiney is senior project manager at colloquis, a fully-owned subsidiary of microsoft.

[quote name='Flyersfan']I can't create a hotmail account anymore.

Some weird message pops up after I do it.

:([/quote]

It lets you make as many as you want just as long as you use a different alt. addy each time, which yo ucould just keep using the previous one after you use them.

- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
hey, i've got a quick question for u. do u have an xbox?
Yin says:
yes
cool! do u use xbox live?
Yin says:
yes
cool. aren't computers great?

:bomb:

You guys sure that using multiple accounts to get more points is legal, and MS won't ban you for it? I'm probably just paranoid, but.

[quote name='Hitze']You guys sure that using multiple accounts to get more points is legal, and MS won't ban you for it? I'm probably just paranoid, but.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they can't do that. How do they know where you got the points from? You could've just bought a lot of them at one time.

[quote name='Flyersfan']I'm pretty sure they can't do that. How do they know where you got the points from? You could've just bought a lot of them at one time.[/quote]

I dunno, maybe these points were made specifically for this? maybe they can track people that entered multiple codes that way?

[quote name='nikelecious91']I dunno, maybe these points were made specifically for this? maybe they can track people that entered multiple codes that way?[/quote]
Why would Microsoft try to ban paying customers? Why would they LOOK for ways to do it?

[quote name='georox']Why would Microsoft try to ban paying customers? Why would they LOOK for ways to do it?[/quote]

Cause they got nothing better to do?

Trust me, if they didn't ban people off their network who used multiple accounts to buy vistas and zunes worth alot of $$$ with the live club, they won't be banning people off of 200 and 400 point codes worth about $2 bucks. They will just discontinue it or make it harder to get.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Trust me, if they didn't ban people off their network who used multiple accounts to buy vistas and zunes worth alot of $$$ with the live club, they won't be banning people off of 200 and 400 point codes worth about $2 bucks. They will just discontinue it or make it harder to get.[/quote]
True...anyway i got 900 points so far! looking for that 4000 if its real lol

[quote name='CouRageouS']This is too fun. I'm taking a slight break. I have around 10k and don't even have an Xbox yet.[/quote]

why are you doing that? That is close to around $125 in Microsoft points. you better get an xbox 360 so they dont go to waste... :whistle2:#

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']why are you doing that? That is close to around $125 in Microsoft points. you better get an xbox 360 so they dont go to waste... :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I've been planning my 360 purchase all Summer. I made a live account and redeemed some of the points already. Pretty much I just add a console number and I'm good to go. I'm not crazy, this is a good thing and of course I'm taking advantage.

[quote name='nikelecious91']Anyone know if they expire or if you can find out when they do?[/QUOTE]

Earlier in the thread someone said it looks like they don't expire. They checked their account or something and there wasn't an expiration date. And does anyone know how long this has been going on?

I have 1300 points so far. Got a 400 point at first and then lots of little codes.
It wont go on much longer I can imagine. I figure it will be over with in a few hours.

I haven't gotten a code at all since I've been trying this morning. He asked me the xbox and xbox live question, but nothing about the toolbar. I only got 2,000 points last night, so I was wondering if people are still getting codes? Is it just taking longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back