200 free Microsoft Points [Dead]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Fine.

>>> We could do something just for *fun*.
MEZ says:
u trying to molest me?
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Well what do you think?
MEZ says:
yes
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Yep.

>>> Do you like to play hangman? I sure do. Type "hangman" anytime!

ahhhhhh

Well before I could at least get it to ask about xbox even though it led to "I like Halo 2 the best" and no pts. Now I dont get anything. Probably over

I tried my last pair of accounts. Do you have an Xbox comes up fast but the Toolbar question took awhile. Neither had points though, so unless someone tonight says they still got some, I quit.

[quote name='Pookymeister']anymore canadians selling their points?[/quote]
I would of sold mine off or traded them off but I ended up just making a USA account and using them on that account

[quote name='projecteightysix']its not working for me, ive tried for 2 days, and have been trying drno's idea as well.[/quote] Yea, we believe it's over now :(

Damn that sucks, I was busy with E3 on Tuesday and Wednesday and did not get a chance to get any points. Then I start up my system to download some of the E3 gamer pics and themes and my 360 gives me the 3 red rings of death. Time to swing by the Microsoft both tomorrow and talk to them about it.

If anyone is still in need of some points, I'll give you 400 points if you sign up under my wii4free link in my sig...thats the best I can do lol.

[quote name='nikelecious91']If anyone is still in need of some points, I'll give you 400 points if you sign up under my wii4free link in my sig...thats the best I can do lol.[/quote]I signed up under you. Hope I can help you get a Wii.

[quote name='nikelecious91']If anyone is still in need of some points, I'll give you 400 points if you sign up under my wii4free link in my sig...thats the best I can do lol.[/quote]

Signed up under you as well :)

Eh I forgot to mention that you have to complete at least one offer to (in my sig..sorry) It's not hard and free too..just do the stamps offer or GE critics and you can cancel within 30 days but don't cancel until around the 20th day.

[quote name='nikelecious91']If anyone is still in need of some points, I'll give you 400 points if you sign up under my wii4free link in my sig...thats the best I can do lol.[/QUOTE]

signed up under u as well

[quote name='Flyersfan']Has anybody tried it today to see if it came back up?

I would, but I'm at work. Sorta.[/QUOTE]
i was suffering from withdrawal so i tried it again and nope, no go.

[FONT=&quot]Yup, looking at OP's link it has been around before July 4th. News finally hit here and less than a day it's dead. You know us CAGers, we'll ravage any deal till there's no more meat left on the carcass.[/FONT]

[quote name='Pookymeister']hell, ill buy someone 500 pts if they sign up for my link and complete something[/QUOTE]
All right. I like that.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn you people, why didn't anyone post this info on the X360 threads last night...[/quote]

Because we were busy acquring points and chatting on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back