200 free Microsoft Points [Dead]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww man i thought i get 1 month free gold when i register the 360 but since i already created an account and put in my points for it i have to make a choice between 1 free month of gold or 400 points. hmm i think 1 month would probably be the choice?

SmarterChild: I see.

So anyway...

You wanna talk about computer games some more?
This is as far as I can get!

Guest: yes
SmarterChild: Yeah! We like computer games! What else do you have to say about computer games?
Guest: yes
SmarterChild: Yeah.

What else do you want to talk about, anyway?

[quote name='magiic']ya Im pretty sure it's done, all I get is the toolbar link now, no points :([/quote]

Yo, Magiic, so these points don't work for you either? (You are in Canada right) How much are 1500 points worth? $15 ok?

Well this was a bust :whistle2:( After trying since last night, never got an offer for 200 pts, the closest I got was "I like Halo 2 the best"

Did anyone get an offer for 100 points? Not sure if it was a type on my part but i think that's what smarterchild said. Maybe i got 1000? Yeah right lol.

[17:36] - SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity: OK, no prob.

Hey. :) Do you want to visit my library?
[17:36] Kayden: n
[17:36] - SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity: Rate limit exceeded (1)
[17:36] Kayden: y
[17:36] - SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity: If games are what you're looking for, check out my pal Games Bot. Add [email protected] to your Contact List!

Hey, I've got a quick question for you. Do you have an Xbox?
[17:36] - SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity: Cool. Do you use Xbox Live?
[17:36] - SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity: Cool. Aren't computers great?

Hey, can I ask you a few questions?

I hate him so much.

So it's over? I don't want to sit here typing N knowing it's not going on. I got 800 out of it, thanks OP.

AFter seeing the XBLA montage at the conference last night, I'm gonna hold onto them.

Guest:
your mom is erotic
SmarterChild:
I was created by Pat Guiney, Jim Pawlika, Steve Klein, Mathieu Longtin, Pierre Berkaloff, Nicolas Barry, Damien Saint-Macary, François Huet, Ian Sullivan, Greg Mitchell, Dwayne Fontenot, Gray Norton, Adam Erlebacher, Emil Valkov, Randy Davis, John Kim, Rumana Habib, Carina Koo, Britt Cooper, Jim Hackett, Andy Fong, Jeff Bell, Robert Rydzewski, Mark Willoughby, Eric Balsa, Colin Magne, Howard Shih, Denis Ford, Daniela Berger, Geoff Clarke, Brian Jankovsky, Vianney Boncorps, Jennifer Villany, Stéphane Odul, Dan Balaban, Ed Hepburn, Christer Manning, Jason Keramidas, Arockalypse, Matt Abarbanel, Daniel Terry, Jeff Friedman, Adam Fritzler, Kathy Englar, Steve Yatson and Timothy Kay at Colloquis, Inc. in New York and Sunnyvale, CA.

[quote name='Kayden']
Hey, I've got a quick question for you. Do you have an Xbox?
[17:36] - SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity: Cool. Do you use Xbox Live?
[17:36] - SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity: Cool. Aren't computers great?

Hey, can I ask you a few questions?

I hate him so much.[/QUOTE]

You guys do know that you need to do this, and THEN proceed to the next "Limit" message, AND THEN it offers you the points for the toolbar download? In fact, it seemed like the "can I ask you a few questions" part was necessary to go through before I would get the offer.

Of course, even that hasn't worked for me this afternoon (I get the offer for the download with no points) - but it worked like a charm late last night (and well into this morning since I stayed up till the sun rose doing this). My boys are playing PacMan CE right now with the fruits of my labor ;). (And I'm saving the rest of the points for Bomberman and Puzzle Quest and possibly something else).

[quote name='Flyersfan']We need to have a schedule of people to check if they ever put new ones up.

:)

Why the hell were they giving them away anyway?[/QUOTE]

Who knows. I just hope they still do it tonight.

[quote name='Flyersfan']We need to have a schedule of people to check if they ever put new ones up.

:)

Why the hell were they giving them away anyway?[/quote]

And when did it start, this might have been going on for a while, lets just hope for more.

[quote name='Logg']I still need more points 3000 not enough[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

We need a leaderboard for this!

[quote name='Malik112099']damn..i wanted to get another 4000+ points again tonight...oh well...any of you canadians want to throw your points codes my way? :)[/quote]
You have 4k+ and you want people to give you codes when some people didnt get anything?

btw, thank you thegamer4787 :)

[quote name='Logg']I still need more points 3000 not enough[/QUOTE]

And I thought my 18,800 points was low... (10,400 just from this thread)

i just hope i have enough to buy out the entire rock band dlc collection, haha.

Im so sad this ended, I helped about six CAG's, my girlfriend got stocked up in the thousands, and I had around 14,000.

now I've only got 9,600 :D

I've got zero banked, though I was gonna get some for use with the Zune .. never could figure it out though, someone post an update or something if it works again, lol

How did anyone manage to get more than 3 or 4 thousand? I did it for 2-3 hours last night and just about had enough of it and got just under 4000. Did you get one (or more) of the fabled 4000 point offers? Or did you just do it for several hours? :lol: I didn't even find out about this till 2am or so, and then did it off and on till 6am (not continuously the whole time, took some big breaks). I had a feeling I should have just kept going, but, NO, I had to sleep. Damn sleep!

I probably had 10,500 total.

So far I got (as stated earlier) Sonic, Pacman CE, Prince of Persia, and Luminees (accidental). I am going to save about 3200....

[quote name='io']How did anyone manage to get more than 3 or 4 thousand? I did it for 2-3 hours last night and just about had enough of it and got just under 4000. Did you get one (or more) of the fabled 4000 point offers? Or did you just do it for several hours? :lol: I didn't even find out about this till 2am or so, and then did it off and on till 6am (not continuously the whole time, took some big breaks). I had a feeling I should have just kept going, but, NO, I had to sleep. Damn sleep![/quote]

no 4,000's but I was banking in the 400's and I'd get it almost every time, twice outta six times I'd get the toolbar or it just wouldnt work.

I did it from like 2:30am till about 7am, just non stop going and going listening to music. and I did it some more this morning before it got shut down.

[quote name='tiredfornow']no 4,000's but I was banking in the 400's and I'd get it almost every time, twice outta six times I'd get the toolbar or it just wouldnt work.

I did it from like 2:30am till about 7am, just non stop going and going listening to music. and I did it some more this morning before it got shut down.[/QUOTE]

Wow, just luck I guess. I got mostly 100's and 200's with the occasional 400 and nothings mixed in. If I had known about the "delete me" thing I could have gotten a lot more - making new accounts each time was the most time consuming part, though I got it down pretty quick there at the end ;).

My daughter is playing with the program right now (I thought it was kind of cool in and of itself and she would like it). I asked her to let me know if any "limit" messages or xbox stuff pops up.

Edit - Got the Xbox and Live questions, then later, a request to download the Windows toolbar with no points offered :cry:.

[quote name='io']
My daughter is playing with the program right now (I thought it was kind of cool in and of itself and she would like it). I asked her to let me know if any "limit" messages or xbox stuff pops up..[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how old your daughter is, but the chat bot said several things to me that you would probably not want said to her, I would assume, so be careful! ;)

It's funny as hell for us but I'm not sure if you want your kid asked if she likes having sex with her mother, for example.....

[quote name='JokerCard']or anal rape...it asked me that multiple times[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got that one last night too. No, she didn't see anything like that - she mostly played the games anyway. I assume these are things being parroted from the user questions - so it is all the jackass MS points hoarders poisoning the AI for the little ones :lol:.

If you do it in AIM, AIM/AOL will block you for trying to spam the other person (in this case bot.) I tried on AOL and it booted me offline.

This entire thing has gone perfect. I tried it earlier today around the same time as someone else, and I got the windows live toolbar thing with no points. yet he got 400 points. Damn I have shit luck.

god i kept spamming him with no, and y and still nothing!. i've gotten him to ask me if i have xbox with xbox live but he said he likes halo 2 and nothing happened after that :(, can anyone explain the method to do get it, so far what i understand its random?

[quote name='Sephiroth1089']god i kept spamming him with no, and y and still nothing!. i've gotten him to ask me if i have xbox with xbox live but he said he likes halo 2 and nothing happened after that :(, can anyone explain the method to do get it, so far what i understand its random?[/quote] I think it ended. :(

MS is gonna suspend all the accounts that received more then 400 points btw.

Kidding..

That sucks I would have did this for hours for free points. You guys are gonna be collecting some nice friend arcade games.

I'm prolly gonna use my 400 for Golden Axe.

the hardest part for me is to wait for the new XBLA games to come out. there's really nothing that i want out there right now but that XBLA video montage last night seemed promising. there's more than a handful of games i'll be getting with my points

[quote name='Wario64']the hardest part for me is to wait for the new XBLA games to come out. there's really nothing that i want out there right now but that XBLA video montage last night seemed promising. there's more than a handful of games i'll be getting with my points[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've already got my points from this promo lined up for Bomberman, Puzzle Quest, Hexic 2, and possibly 1 of those other ones from the montage. I'm trying to decide if I want the mini-golf or Mad Tracks games right now though. Pac-Man CE was worth it (all I've bought so far today). I got enough for 5 800 points games :mrgreen:

Oh well, there is always prizerebel for points. Im sorta made right now though, I have 1200 points and I want no XBLA games. Woulda been cool to get mroe than 400 points from this though.

I feel like I could be going through withdrawal any minute now.....

I picked up a ton of Live arcade games, and there are still more I'd love to get eventually plus the upcoming stuff.

I hope I can some good deals on live cards eventually. I don't mind paying for DLC, I just hate the DRM.

if anyone feels guilty for getting so many ms points and wants to give some away pm me ;-), I wanan get geometry wars or something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back