200 free Microsoft Points [Dead]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JokerCard']Damn...still nothing and I doubt anything....

Thanks again Sny[/quote]

No problem, i got 1200 out of it for mysel, and thne gave 400 to you and 400 to another friend, so i did my share :p

I wonder if he will reload? I doubt it.

So far I got Sonic, Prince of Persia, Pacman CE, and accidentally unlcocked Luminees... I have a nice little total left.

I am pretty sure it's dead, it took me forever to get the Xbox question, then he asked about the toolbar, without any points, even though that has happened before. So sad :cry:

lol i was working toward last page, just saw .. boo, never got anything either, tried for 2 hours earlier though

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have gone to bed for 6 hours - I was on a roll late last night with this. But it is acting wierd now.

I keep getting this:

- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says:
Rate limit exceeded (1)
Bud says:
y
hey, i've got a quick question for u. do u have an xbox?
Bud says:
yes
Rate limit exceeded (2)

It never asks the Xbox Live question because it rate limits itself so quickly again. That wasn't happening last night.

I wish I knew about the "delete me" trick then though - I was making a new account every time, what a pain!

Edit - Good lord, carrottopso, how long did you do this for?? In about 2 hours I didn't get nearly that much!

Yes you can just go to xbox.com and sign up for an account and go in your account information and retrieve the microsoft points for your xbox account you've just created.

[quote name='suko_32']This may be a dumb question, but can I redeem these points if I don't have a 360?[/QUOTE]

If you create your gamertag on your 360, then you get a free month worth of XBOX Live Gold. If you create your gamertag now online, then you won't get the free month of Xbox Live, but you'll be able to add your points now.

[quote name='uEih']Yes you can just go to xbox.com and sign up for an account and go in your account information and retrieve the microsoft points for your xbox account you've just created.[/quote] Well there is no point in taking the points when he doesn't have a 360 to buy games. Hehe. Unless they have arcade games for the regular xbox.

[quote name='almasy82']If anyone has some they would like to sell I have paypal :) PM with how many and how much[/QUOTE]

Same here... I'd be happy to pay for some points at a discount ;)

[quote name='gamcreator']If you create your gamertag on your 360, then you get a free month worth of XBOX Live Gold. If you create your gamertag now online, then you won't get the free month of Xbox Live, but you'll be able to add your points now.[/QUOTE]

Dang, the difficult choices I must make. Thanks.

[quote name='suko_32']This may be a dumb question, but can I redeem these points if I don't have a 360?[/QUOTE]

You can redeem them online thruogh xbox.com, you can use the points for zune music downloads and games for windows live downloads, also--those services' websites may also have a redemption area.

On another note, does anyone have an extra 100pt or 200pt code? I'm at 700ish points, and I want to get the Crackdown DLC... I hate how you have to buy at least 500 points through MS. :whistle2:?

Is anyone having trouble redeeming these codes online? Does it make a difference that i'm from Canada? I did as smarterchild told me, and still not working.

The codes are apparently for US only, or at least it was portrayed that way last night because noone outside the US could redeem their codes.

If its only for US only, if someone doesnt need their code can I please have it?

I have not gotten any codes except for when Syn had given one to me.

Thanks

I sat there for fucking hours trying to do these, and I read this thread and see that every'ne getting it, some people have gotten over a thousand, and all of my friends have gotten this within 10-15 minutes. This is balls. I can't even get a mere 200pts.

Yeah, it's over already.
I wish I would have done this earlier instead of eating a Peanutbutter and Banana sandwich while watching usless e3 stuff on G4.

[quote name='Dante Devil']Dammit, what am I doing wrong?!?!?[/QUOTE]
the promo is complete, i think.. not that it ever started for me, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back