200 free Microsoft Points [Dead]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH fuck YOU

- SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity says:
Welcome back.

Hey, would you like to receive 400 free Microsoft® Points to use in the Xbox 360 Marketplace?
Rate limit exceeded (2)

[quote name='YabMan']OH fuck YOU

Welcome back.

Hey, would you like to receive 400 free Microsoft® Points to use in the Xbox 360 Marketplace?
Rate limit exceeded (2)[/quote]

Why did you type for him to ask you, though!!??

[quote name='SynGamer']How do you get it to say rate limit?[/QUOTE]

spam it with "n"

but do it carefully, you dont want to do it rapidly. just hit n and enter and stop when you get it

[quote name='SynGamer']How do you get it to say rate limit?[/QUOTE]
talk, alot.
I'm using msn and having nothing happen at all, lol just my luck

[quote name='Wario64']spam it with "n"

but do it carefully, you dont want to do it rapidly. just hit n and enter and stop when you get it[/quote]

Did that for 10 minutes

It finally worked! :D
Twice... o_O
Rate limit exceeded (1)
Johnny says:
rate limit?
Johnny says:
y
Need to do a little research? Chat with Encarta Instant Answers! Add [email protected] to your Contact List.

Welcome back.

Hey, would you like to receive 200 free Microsoft® Points to use in the Xbox 360 Marketplace?
Johnny says:
yes
Cool! Click here ---> http://web.smarterchild.com/ct?1078903280/0 to download the Windows Live Toolbar.

When you're done installing it, just type "done" and I'll give you a coupon number you can redeem for 200 Microsoft® Points. If you're not interested, just type "no thanks."
Johnny says:
done
Cool, your coupon number for your 200 Microsoft® Points is blah, and you can add them to your account by:

Step 1: Going to http://web.smarterchild.com/ct?1078903280/1
Step 2: Clicking on "MyXbox"
Step 3: Signing in with your Windows Live ID
Step 4: Clicking on "Manage Profile"
Step 5: Clicking on "Add Microsoft Points"
Step 6: Clicking on "Redeem Code" and then clicking "Next"
Step 7: Entering blah

By the way, do you like me offering you free things like this?
Johnny says:
yes
Cool! That's good to hear.

>>> Need help getting weather info? Type "weather help."
Johnny says:
Delete me
Are you sure you want me to delete all the information I may have about you?
Johnny says:
yes
Welcome back.

Hey, would you like to receive 100 free Microsoft® Points to use in the Xbox 360 Marketplace?
Johnny says:
Yes
Cool! Click here ---> http://web.smarterchild.com/ct?1078903280/0 to download the Windows Live Toolbar.

When you're done installing it, just type "done" and I'll give you a coupon number you can redeem for 100 Microsoft® Points. If you're not interested, just type "no thanks."
Johnny says:
done
Cool, your coupon number for your 100 Microsoft® Points is blah2, and you can add them to your account by:

Step 1: Going to http://web.smarterchild.com/ct?1078903280/1
Step 2: Clicking on "MyXbox"
Step 3: Signing in with your Windows Live ID
Step 4: Clicking on "Manage Profile"
Step 5: Clicking on "Add Microsoft Points"
Step 6: Clicking on "Redeem Code" and then clicking "Next"
Step 7: Entering blah2

By the way, do you like me offering you free things like this?
Johnny says:
yes
Cool! That's good to hear.

>>> Always know the score. Sign up for FOX Sports Windows Live™ Alerts! ---> http://web.smarterchild.com/ct?1078903280/2
Johnny says:
delete me
Are you sure you want me to delete all the information I may have about you?
Johnny says:
yes
User permanently removed

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Yea, I got [/SIZE][/QUOTE]GUYS! Type it exactly like this:

Rate limit?

Capital "R," lowercase "l"

when I had a capital "L" it didn't work

when I switched to lowercase "l" it worked twice in a row!

[quote name='SynGamer']Did that for 10 minutes[/QUOTE]
you're not doing it right then. you cant wait too long when you spam it with n. but you can't do it fast enough to skip over the rate limit

btw, thanks for the "delete me" trick. i just got 800 points in like 2 minutes

[quote name='BustaUppa']GUYS! Type it exactly like this:

Rate limit?

when I switched to lowercase "l" it worked twice in a row![/quote]

[02:26 PM] Dustin: Rate limit?
[02:26 PM] - SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity: Wow, good question! Who knows, though...

[quote name='BustaUppa']GUYS! Type it exactly like this:

Rate limit?

when I switched to lowercase "l" it worked twice in a row![/quote]

That didn't work for me. :/

I can't believe how easy this is. Makes me feel a little guilty actually. Not guilty enough to stop, of course.

Thanks OP and especially to the guys who came up with "delete me" and "rate limit?". Seriously, this site is brilliant!

Just imagine if we could harness the CAG power for good....

[quote name='roland13x']I can't believe how easy this is. Makes me feel a little guilty actually. Not guilty enough to stop, of course.

Thanks OP and especially to the guys who came up with "delete me" and "rate limit?". Seriously, this site is brilliant!

Just imagine if we could harness the CAG power for good....[/quote]

From the minute you open the chat window, what do you type to get the points?

Hmm, it was working fine for me before, I got 1,100 points in total so-far, but now he is only asking me about the Windows Live Toolbar, even with different accounts the doing "delete me".

Also, you only have to spam him with "n" 10 times, then it wille exceed the limit right away, so do this:

First Message: "blank space" then hit enter.
Second Message: "skip"
Third Message: "1"

Then, just type "n" and then hit enter 10 times, and if you don't get the rate exceeded limit, then enter it 1 more time, and it should work.

I also just say "y" to him for all of the Xbox stuff, and it was working fine for me, so no need to say "Rate Limit" or anything.

[quote name='Wario64']you're not doing it right then. you cant wait too long when you spam it with n. but you can't do it fast enough to skip over the rate limit

btw, thanks for the "delete me" trick. i just got 800 points in like 2 minutes[/QUOTE]
Maybe some of us are jinxed, or something .. I just went for ~5 mins with nothing but his lame games and news, and other junk, lol .. spamming "yes" and "no"

This has worked for me twice already:
When you reach the "Rate limit" type "Rate limit" and then shortly after type "y".
Works for me.

Worked 3 times for me now.

[02:33 PM] Dustin: n
[02:33 PM] - SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity: Rate limit exceeded (2)
[02:33 PM] Dustin: n
[02:33 PM] - SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity: Hey, I've got a quick question for you. Do you have an Xbox?
[02:33 PM] Dustin: y
[02:33 PM] - SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity: Cool. Do you use Xbox Live?
[02:33 PM] Dustin: y
[02:33 PM] - SmarterChild - *unicef contributing to charity: Nice. I like Halo 2 the best.

Hey, can I ask you a few questions?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']This has worked for me twice already:
When you reach the "Rate limit" type "Rate limit" and then shortly after type "y".
Works for me.[/QUOTE]
Nope, no go. Probably jsut lucky.

Now he won't even respond...and i did the delete me thing...

I broke the website:

[I'm temporarily out of service, please try again later.]

[quote name='SynGamer']Now he won't even respond...and i did the delete me thing...[/QUOTE]

Thats happened to me a few times. Just sign out and then sign back in.

Yessss, finally! It's working again for me. For 400 points! My old method is working, and with the "delete me" command, this is great!

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Yessss, finally! It's working again for me. For 400 points! My old method is working, and with the "delete me" command, this is great![/QUOTE]

What is this delete me command? Sorry I must have missed it.

[quote name='thegamer4787']What is this delete me command? Sorry I must have missed it.[/quote]

"delete me" will make SmartChild ask you if you want him to delete all your info he has about you. So then he can IM him again and get more codes without making a new email.

Im just not lucky enough to get anything :(

Anyone thats really lucky want to share the wealth and get me some codes?

Im sorry for begging but ive been trying since yesterday....have no idea what ive been doing wrong

Whenever he asks you guys about the Xbox and Xbox Live questions, its normal to not get any more MS points... you just keep spamming, and he should ask you about the toolbar.

Also, I found this odd:

Rate limit exceeded
music_note.gif

It had a music note...

[quote name='arfin']I think the bastard is teasing me:

Do you have an xbox?
y
Do you have xbox live?
y
Cool. I like halo 2 the best!

WTF lol.[/quote]

You have to make it exceed it again after you get that, and then after you exceed it, press "y" (wait 5 seconds first), and then it should ask you about fre MS Points.

Using Trillian, after i get the points, i ask it to delete me, i log out, delete the logs folder in Trillian, then log back on and do it again.

It does seem more difficult to get points this afternoon. When I do get the points, gotten 400 4x in a row now. Just take a while to figure out the pattern. Might be the number of people spamming. Tip, when it ask you if you want to get points. Wait a few seconds before answerering, otherwise you might get "rate limit (1) or (2)." Once it ask you, you're guaranteed to get the points if you SLOW down, even if you take a few minutes to reply.

I'm at 6,000 points so far. This is great for Canadians as our points cost $40CAD for 2800, so based on the current exchange rate, all you americans in here imagine paying about $38 BEFORE tax for 2800 points lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back