2006 FYE Trade-In Prices LIST HERE

Cash Values:
Malice - Xbox - $10.00
Dinotopia - Xbox - $10.00
Power Drome - PS2 - $9.00
Yu Yu Hakusho: Tournament Tactics - GBA - $12.00
Ridge Racer 6 - X360 - $16.00

PowerDrome still comes through :)

I got $8 for Total Overdose on ps2 yesterday. There was also a trade 4 PS2/PSP/DS/ and GC game trade in special. Restrictions seem to vary from store to store though. I'm going through ebgames.com now to find any thing cheap that could be used to score a $30-50 game for under $10.

I can't believe I forgot about Max Payne 2. It's not on wherehouse.com, but it probably trades in for $1 at a B&M store.

$2
Powerdrome

$3-4
Tony Hawk 3
Salt Lake 2002
Unison
Yanya Caballista
Extermination
Eve of Extinction
Portal Runner
Onimusha
State of Emergency
Project Eden
Max Payne
RTX REDROCK

dumped a couple today at FYE

Powerdrome-$5 dropped from $9

Madden 06 (360)- $12 someone reported getting $25 for this but it's not working here.

[quote name='radjago']I updated the CAGwiki with all the prices in this thread.

If anyone is interested, to get a CAGwiki account, send a PM to CheapyD and ask him for one or post in this thread asking for one.[/QUOTE]

Looking at the wherehouse.com `top trades' list this morning, I noticed that most games have dropped in trade-in value quite a bit.

Ah well, at least with the in-store 4-for-1 deal they're going out with a bang. =)

Naruto Clash of Ninja for GC trades in for $16 cash at FYE. Amazing considering it sells for that much used from EB/Gamestop with the storecard. If you want to turn credit into cash now is your chance.

bread's done
Back