2008 Suicide Baseball - CLOSED - PLEASE USE NEW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xpacdos']KC has good pitching, just cant seem to get any run support for Bannister and Greinke[/quote]
Banny died last game, ouch. Gordon is doing good this year though. Lets hope the young talent steps up it's limit.

[quote name='briansraregames']I blame the calendar for the royals struggles of late
[/quote]

That picture of Grudzielanek in the outtakes is awful. If he stands like that all the time it explains his back problems :lol:

I'll take a chance on the Toronto Blue Jays this week. If I lose this week and I'm out, that's fine. If I win, I can save the better teams for later in the game.

I hope you're allowed to edit as many times up until the start date..I changed from the Rays to the Phillies to Boston and now the Cards...

[quote name='v1et r1ce']I hope you're allowed to edit as many times up until the start date..I changed from the Rays to the Phillies to Boston and now the Cards...[/quote]

Yeah, about that: On monday mornings I will make a time stamped post to the effect of "Week #1 now set" When I make that post, you are not allowed to edit your posts for any reason until I give the OK for new picks on Wednesday. If you edit your post for any reason you will:

1. Have a forced bye week placed on your team for that week.
2. If you have used your bye week already, then you are eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back