2008 Suicide Baseball v.2 - Win an XBOX 360!!! - It's All Over Folks!

wait does week 2 start on monday? if so, why is there a gap of 4 days? this really is not making much sense and the op of the contest will not reply to my pms

[quote name='souljah420']wait does week 2 start on monday? if so, why is there a gap of 4 days? this really is not making much sense and the op of the contest will not reply to my pms[/quote]Yes, it starts on Monday. Briansraregames decided to have some time off between weeks to make it a little easier on him and less hectic for everyone trying to choose their new teams.

::groooooan

The Twins got slaughtered tonight. I'm out. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks again, briansraregames. Good luck to the rest of you.

Well it was scary for me right up until the end. I chose the Rangers thinking they were pretty hot around May 12th and they sure looked it going 4-1 in 6 days (I was confident even with the missed day). Then comes three straight losses before finally winning today.

Week #1

Teams With Less Than 5 Victories:

NYY, MIN, CLE, DET, OAK, SEA, NYM, PIT, SF, COL, SD, FLA, MIL

35 players bite the dust in week #1.

If you survived, please have your week #2 picks in by monday the 26th at 8 AM EST. Week #2 will run from May 26th to June 4th.

LA Angels for me as well in week 2 please.

Thanks again Brian. This contest has me watching MLB scores for the first time in almost 20 years. Great idea :)

Sorry for the double post, I got a little over-excited. I'll take the Red Sox in Week #2 please.

Thanks for the great contest! Keeps me sweating all week.

[quote name='KoA']Wow, if ARI doesn't make this week, 75% of the leauge is done.[/quote]

Them, the Red Sox, and the Cubs. 95% of the league is resting on one of those three.

[quote name='KoA']Wow, if ARI doesn't make this week, 75% of the leauge is done.[/quote]

They have games against the Giants, they're almost a mortal lock. :lol:

[quote name='ReturnofBoltz']They have games against the Giants, they're almost a mortal lock. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the Nationals and the Brewers.

I think well over a 1/3 of the MLB teams if not close to half picked up 5 wins last time. You have to be pretty unlucky or not know much about baseball to not get through the first few weeks.

I have a feeling this will take a long time. Now the 1 week/ 4 game version would have been done in a month or two at the most.

This week mostly everyone will stay in. But it'll be quicker then you think.
I Got through week one with the Royals, I Still have quite a few good teams left.

the diamondbacks are done next week. The giants are going to sweep them because they have started to hit. Also OP in case you missed it, I chose red sox for week two.

bread's done
Back