2008 Suicide Baseball v.2 - Win an XBOX 360!!! - It's All Over Folks!

Since I'm on vacation and haven't done stats research I'll hop on the band wagon and choose the White Sox for week #3.

i guess i will go with the white sox as well, hopefully they don't fail this week or this will be one major lemming party XD

week#1 forced bye i think?
week#2 tampa bay rays
week#3 chicago white sox

oh man, i'm going to take a huge risk and go with my favorite team, the San Francisco Giants for week 3.
This week was extremely tough for me to pick. I sure hope the Giants pull through for me.

Gonna go a bit different: San Fransico Giants for week 3 pick

-almost jumped on the WS, til I seen everyone else on em, and I woulda been on d-backs crash and burn like last week had I remembered, so no strategy.

Hmm...sorry, I should've checked the schedules first. I want to change my pick from Chicago Cubs to the San Francisco Giants, please.

It's my team as well, hope they stay hot.

Thanks

Hey Brian, I'm here, sorry I could not get my pick in time!! I was out all weekend and didn't get a chance to get online. I would of liked to pick my bye week anyway so it works out! heh thanks Brian, I get to relax a bit this week :p

[quote name='blumpies5']yay, giants won!
they are 1-0 this week[/quote]

Giants are now 1-2.......against Colorado too. No support for Lincecum. Cmon, get hot Giants!

[quote name='Tigerman']RIP my fellow White Sox pickers =([/quote]

[quote name='MuzykMann']White Sox are the new Diamondbacks. Bleh.[/quote]

:whistle2:(
Didn't think it would happen twice in a row.

[quote name='coolpapa']Yes I love how the White Sox self destructed... another easy week for me if the Indians keep it up. :)[/quote]

Shhh, don't jinx it.

my giants pick is starting to look a pretty good compared to the white sox pick right about now
so if the white sox lose 1 more, then the people who chose them are out, right?

[quote name='blumpies5']my giants pick is starting to look a pretty good compared to the white sox pick right about now
so if the white sox lose 1 more, then the people who chose them are out, right?[/QUOTE]

Yup. Sox need to win 4 in a row.

[quote name='MuzykMann']Wait.. but... they won on Monday and have 5 games left. They need to go 4/5, yes?[/QUOTE]

Correct. I mis-counted.

bread's done
Back