2009-10 NHL Thread- Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you dudes have DirecTV, get ready to get fucked. They might be saying "fuck you" to Versus, and taking it away from us.

I will be super-pissed.

[quote name='TC']Today while at the movie theater I met Nick Lidstrom. Super nice guy.[/QUOTE]

That is awesome. Which movie was he going to see?

[quote name='shieryda']That is awesome. Which movie was he going to see?[/QUOTE]

Haha not sure. I didn't want to take up much of his time. He was out with his boy. Just shook his hand and said a couple quick things and moved along.

It would cost Toronto a ton of picks at Kessel's pay scale if it's an offer sheet. We'll see though.

Hudler was considered gone over a month ago. I don't blame him for the insane money he's getting. Two years $10million tax free.

Will the Phoenix situation please end tomorrow?

I'm hoping this is the end of this Heatley crap. As for the rumored deal. Wow, LA sure knows how to screw themselves over. lol

If it is true lets hope this dumbarse isn't a whiner here...

ESPN reported late Thursday night that the 28-year-old Heatley was part of a three-team deal that will send the San Jose Sharks Patrick Marleau to the Los Angeles Kings and the Kings Alexander Frolov and Jarret Stoll to the Senators.

Both Murray and Sharks general manager Doug Wilson denied the deal.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Murray+denies+Heatley+dealt+Sharks/1981264/story.html

great trade for the sharks. cheechoo and michalek both had bad contracts and they free up plenty of cap space for heatley. which means marleau is probably not going anywhere, hopefully he resigns next year at a cheaper rate and we can have the core guys for another couple of years.

Interesting trade. Heatley should be motivated. The guy is a pure goal scorer. Cheechoo has become dead weight so they did a nice job dumping him. Keeping Marleau is smart. The aquisition of Heatley will take some pressure off him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to Bruins practice today, pretty good take for free. Some of those drills got pretty chippy, and Shawn Thornton scored a beautiful goal.

Yep, that' was a good one. I have never really like Neil. I'm kinda surprised that a superstar like Lucic would fight in the pre-season and risk injury/missing part of the regular season. But, he was sticking up for a teammate, so I guess that what he's got to do.

The Flames released Fleury. Maybe he will have generated some interest elsewhere, though.

Thats why I love hockey. Refs just circle around and let the players beat the shit out of each other.

Hey Goodell, Selig, and Stern take note: People may not follow hockey, but at least their commissioner allows the players to be themselves and keeps the games fun to watch.

I would have left it with Marleau for "public show" since he was it and grilled the whole fucking team to actually give a damn... The "C" isn't a big issue next to each person doing there fucking job.

I suppose the coach had his reasons to take it away. I don't know who I would give it to but then I haven't checked what the current Shark roster looks like.

The only one I can see that would be remotely read for the "C" besides the obvious ones that "don't want it" is Dan Boyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back