25 Free SwitchBucs for Verifying Account!

Desiboi1992

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
SwitchPlanet.com is holding a promotion where you can earn 25 free switchbucs (1 SB=1 USD) for verifying your account. To verify, they'll send a code to your cell phone, so you need messages enabled. Its a great site and its 100% FREE! One of the better ones out there. Its a great system, and easy to use. No charges EVER, no tokens needed or any of that BS, its just as free as CAG.
The above link is my Refferal link, if you guys want to help me out :)
If not, Here's the link w/ no refferal link

I'd sure appreciate it if you guys signed up under me though;)

by the way, I have 2 PSP games up for 25 points, meaning you can buy one right after you verify your account. A LOT of stuff are available for sale for 25 or less. THere are 1 Switchbuc DVDs. If you post an item up for sale, you have the choice of Selling it or not!

Thanks!

be instersesting to see if this really works

only major okay PSP i even see is Field commander.... nothing really even to spend the pts on

35 bucks for new super mario bro ds ummmm i think i stay with goozex

if people have games listed here how about POSTING them so we can keep the buxs to cag members : )

alright, well I got Juiced, AMF bowling and NBA inside Drive for xbox up

and for PSP, I have PQ, smartbomb, and NFS: Most Wanted

Buy them from me guys! I've ordered Trauma Center and Red Steel both for Wii and 2 DVDs for a buc each!

[quote name='n8littlefield']Funny - I can get text messages but I'm not getting their verification one. How long did it take for you folks to get your messages?[/quote]

I received a text with the code around 20 seconds after inputting my number on their site... so pretty quickly.

[quote name='sonicfreak5']the text didnt work on me t-mobile phones.
worked on me fathers sprint phone though.[/QUOTE]

That's probably it - we're tmobile too :(

I have a question, could I use my phone as well as my family's phones to create 4 different accounts and then use thier switchbucs to buy items from me for $25 so I end up with $100 switchbucs?

If 1 switchbuck = 1 USD, the why is Rayman Raving Rabids for the Wii 55 switchbucks? This is just one of many examples of people over-valuing their games and dvds. I thought this site would be cool, but if people don't get more realistic about the prices they're asking for their games and dvds, there is no point to do this.

[quote name='afroabdul']If 1 switchbuck = 1 USD, the why is Rayman Raving Rabids for the Wii 55 switchbucks? This is just one of many examples of people over-valuing their games and dvds. I thought this site would be cool, but if people don't get more realistic about the prices they're asking for their games and dvds, there is no point to do this.[/quote]

yea most good dvd's are 50 switchbucs, which is like 50 dollars....and theres nothing good you can get with 25 points....thanks for posting this thread, but im just gonna stick with posh points for now

You really have to study how people sell their stuff. I have been using for a year and have found this basic logic.

CD's 5-12 SB, its not worth it to sell for any less
Common DVD's-10-20 SB depending on if the seller want to get rid of them quick
New Release DVD's 20-35 depending on rarity/special features ect.
Common PS2, GC, X-Box 10-25 SB- depending on seller
New Games, Next Gen Games 40-60 SB if not more due to covetedness
Season Box sets- 50-100 depending on Size and popularity.

Anybody that does much past this either gets rid of things slowly or not at all. Use the message feature to test people that you are unshure of and to bargain. Most people that if given a reasonable offer will lower prices and actually ship things if they respond. PM if you want any more tips, I am a top 25 overall switcher under the name CynicalAssault

[quote name='afroabdul']If 1 switchbuck = 1 USD, the why is Rayman Raving Rabids for the Wii 55 switchbucks? This is just one of many examples of people over-valuing their games and dvds. I thought this site would be cool, but if people don't get more realistic about the prices they're asking for their games and dvds, there is no point to do this.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I thought this site was completely dead, and instead, it changed it's URL from switchdiscs.com and is promoting it as environmentally friendly? I guess that's good...

The site has a decent premise, like Goozex, but it's ruined by greedy users who overvalue their games. I piled up a decent amount of points, but ended up overpaying for some stuff just to get rid of them. Maybe someone else had a better experience, but I think Goozex works better overall.

i hate how they get your hopes up by saying something is availabe and like 30 people have it......but then you click on it and it says that 29 arent selling it but one guy is selling it for like 9999999 points.

i dont really see the point of letting people put that they have something but they arent selling it...it just makes it LOOK like there are a lot of dvds, cds and games for sale

[quote name='miktau']Thanks Op i reffed you. Next time dont be so sneaky with your referal link however.[/QUOTE]
I noted that the above link was a refferal link, and provided a non refferal link :)

[quote name='Desiboi1992']I noted that the above link was a refferal link, and provided a non refferal link :)[/quote]

you are such an indian :)

( i am too)

none can touch goozex. im sorry but this place i just overpriced unless your looking for DVDs. if your looking for games good luck finding any at 25

How long did it take you guys to get a varification email I signed up early yesterday and still havent gotten the email, and I know I filled everything out right.

Yeah I managed to get Field Commander, but this site is really poorly organized and the stuff is overpriced. Goozex FTW!

They were willing to credit me the 25pts since they couldn't get text messages through to Tmobile apparently. I have Resident Evil Remake and Aggressive Inline for the Cube on their way for free - nice deal. I may actually throw up some old GBA stuff just to get some quick points since a few people are likely looking for ways to blow 25 points.

bread's done
Back