25 Free SwitchBucs for Verifying Account!

one of my requests just got accepted. it took very little time (maybe 15 minutes). i think its faster if its on nobody elses wish list.

I got a reply telling me to snail mail some identification.

I think I'll just ask a friend to receive the text message. Snail mailing seems terribly out of the way and it costs a stamp.

Okay, got two friends to sign up with my referral to the site. If I understand this right, I get 10 points for each friend that signs up under my referral, right?

If anyone else has done this, I've got "Referral Pending" listed under my account. Does anyone know how long that takes?

[quote name='tangytangerine']Okay, got two friends to sign up with my referral to the site. If I understand this right, I get 10 points for each friend that signs up under my referral, right?

If anyone else has done this, I've got "Referral Pending" listed under my account. Does anyone know how long that takes?[/quote]

they also must verify their accounts for u to receive the points

[quote name='tangytangerine']Okay, got two friends to sign up with my referral to the site. If I understand this right, I get 10 points for each friend that signs up under my referral, right?

If anyone else has done this, I've got "Referral Pending" listed under my account. Does anyone know how long that takes?[/quote]

It should go away if you verified with a cell-phone.

i got a "comment" (which i guess is their pm) from a member who had a game that i had requested. he was basically asking my future intentions...did i plan on adding any games to switch? was i just going to buy switchbucs via a cc?

got the feeling he didn't want to send to a noob who had zero items for trade and exactly 25 switchbucs.

[quote name='Skelah']I seen a few things listed wrong on the site but ill give it a go thanx.[/quote]

Yeah, I've seen a few. Virtua Fighter 4 on Xbox?

[quote name='tangytangerine']Yeah, I've seen a few. Virtua Fighter 4 on Xbox?[/QUOTE]

sent out 3 games so far

Children of mana ds
harvest moon Ds
Pic pac DS

found 2 games but neither will confirm . I doubt i will give anymore out till i get at least 2 games back

So far I've sent out Rockstar Table Tennis, Ghost Recon: AW, and an Xbox 360 headset, and I am sending out a brand new VGA cable soon.

I've gotten Dynasty Warriors IV: XL, Metal Arms, and LotR: Return of the King, and once I get my points for those three items, I am gonna get Final Fantasy VII with a strategy guide :D:D:D

[quote name='Vulgarism']So far I've sent out Rockstar Table Tennis, Ghost Recon: AW, and an Xbox 360 headset, and I am sending out a brand new VGA cable soon.

I've gotten Dynasty Warriors IV: XL, Metal Arms, and LotR: Return of the King, and once I get my points for those three items, I am gonna get Final Fantasy VII with a strategy guide :D:D:D[/QUOTE]

only FF7 i see are gh verions for 80 pts

[quote name='slidecage']be instersesting to see if this really works[/QUOTE]
A trading system like this cannot work. If they are giving away switchbucs without ever removing them, it is just a large pyramid scheme. If you send out your game that you paid good money for and get some "switchbucs" in return, who's to say that you are ever going to get anything back? As more people sign up for "free" switchbucs, there are going to be more people competing with you to get games. Eventually, people will stop listing games because they realize that switchbucs are useless and you will be stuck with the ones in your account. It may work for some, but in the end most people are going to loose their games :cry:

At our site, www.GameTraderWorld.com, you can cash out your credits for real money. Plus, we have more features than any other game trading site out there. The only thing that we need are more members, so what are you waiting for? Come sign up and have a chance to win a Wii tonight!

[quote name='slidecage']only FF7 i see are gh verions for 80 pts[/quote]

The guy said he would throw in the strategy guide for 15 points. I have the Versus one, but I would love to have the Brady one as well. Besides, this'll be a bit more convenient than spending $60+ on it, as I was looking to get rid of those games and headset anyways.

[quote name='Vulgarism']The guy said he would throw in the strategy guide for 15 points. I have the Versus one, but I would love to have the Brady one as well. Besides, this'll be a bit more convenient than spending $60+ on it, as I was looking to get rid of those games and headset anyways.[/QUOTE]

might want to check your prices again cause i think FF7 took a major nose dive in vaule. i think your looking at 30 to 45 tops for a greatest hits verison even if that anymore

[quote name='idontknow69']it really works i got Spiderman for PS2, now just waiting on my second game

http://www.switchplanet.com/signup/newsignup/referby5643
if i refer someone, will there be a list of names of all the people that i refered, and varified?
[/quote]
The people that signed up with your referrals will show up in your account at the bottom of the page. Until they're verified, it'll show up as "referral pending". I have two referrals that people are sending xerox copies of their state IDs, since they didn't get the text and want the free SBs.

Oh, this is fun. Received Nightmare on Elm Street 2 today, only problem is that it's got a dent in the disc and won't go to the main menu or go to any chapter after 1.

Hopefully Switchplanet's CS will help me out with this, since I have a feeling it was that way before shipping(user sent me a message that was worded strangely).

[quote name='tangytangerine']Oh, this is fun. Received Nightmare on Elm Street 2 today, only problem is that it's got a dent in the disc and won't go to the main menu or go to any chapter after 1.

Hopefully Switchplanet's CS will help me out with this, since I have a feeling it was that way before shipping(user sent me a message that was worded strangely).[/QUOTE]

never knew dvds could have dents . i heard scratches but never dints : )

[quote name='slidecage']never knew dvds could have dents . i heard scratches but never dints : )[/quote]

A part of the disc is pushed in, that's what I meant. It makes a skipping sound when being played.

Discs can be dented, I had a copy of FFVII that had a dent in disc 1. And cause of that, couldn't go pass Cosmo Canyon since it locked up on a FMV.

[quote name='Quintox']I'm too scared that it'll have an auto subscription for the "verification"[/quote]

Haven't got anything from them since the code.

signed up under op....sweet but i dont have much to 'switch' though...-_-' anyone wanna help me and sign up under me? thx lol

25 bucks is nothing. good luck finding anyone to do trades. hell i putting in 40 to 45 buck ds/psp games ands they still wont confirm the trade.

LOL one game was 45 they cancelled then jacked it up to 100

[quote name='idontknow69']:( they changed the refferal bonus to 5 and the begining balance to 15[/QUOTE]

they could offer 50 pts and it wouldnt matter when most people want 100 for a 10 buck game and the other half never confirm

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but I noticed a message after logging into SP's site. Apparently they're going to be putting a end to the 15 SB for verifying by cell phone and 5 SB for referrals as of today.

Apparently some people have been abusing the offers.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Don't know if it's been mentioned, but I noticed a message after logging into SP's site. Apparently they're going to be putting a end to the 15 SB for verifying by cell phone and 5 SB for referrals as of today.

Apparently some people have been abusing the offers.[/quote]

got the same message, its okay though, i made out from this site with about 60$ in l00t.

Man, I never even got to try the site out. I registered and couldn't get the $25 promotion because TMobile blocked their texts.

Oh well, time to delete my unused account or populate it with dummy data for abandonment.

You just need to figure out who to trade with. That promotion brought in a lot of noobs (myself included), and either because they don't trust the site, or they are looking to make killer profits, some of them price their items really high, and or don't accept trades.

I've had 12 switches so far The following is what I have switched in the last two weeks.

Sent Out

Troy special edition DVD 22SB
Triple X Special Edition DVD 8SB
Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) 20 SB
GTA: San Andreas (Xbox)PH 20SB
Half A Loaf of Kung Fu DVD 1SB
Sci-Fi Double Feature $1 DVD 1SB

This is what I have received so far

NHL 2k6 (X360) Sealed 26 Switchbucs
Age Of Empires 2 (PC) 4 SB
Sim City 3000 (PC) 2SB
Nascar 99 (N64) 4SB
Armorines (N64) 2SB
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (Xbox) 10SB
Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice of the Force (GBA) 5SB
Gothika DVD (1SB)
Darkwatch (Xbox) 10SB

The site is pretty cool, but again you need to find the good traders. I can recommend Tiddley Winks, Moviebuff, Sammy, and Switch_This! off top of my head.

And as far as sending out, I tend to only accept request from people who have a trade history, or have items up for trade, and have fair priced items. so if you have Gears of War for 80SB I won't accept your request. I don't want people getting my stuff on the cheap, and then relisting it with a much higher price. That's what is hurting that site now.

Anyway I hope this helps anyone who joined the site, but hasn't been able to take advantage of it yet.

goto account, and then on the right side, there should be a pink square, click it
i think they might have taken it out though

[quote name='idontknow69']goto account, and then on the right side, there should be a pink square, click it
i think they might have taken it out though[/quote]

Yeah, they stopped offering the free 25 SBs for verifying and the free 10 SB for referrals last week.

I wish someone would alter the OP, so that we won't have people asking about this.

[quote name='idontknow69']does anyone have points they are not using? would you like to give them up to me :D[/QUOTE]

put up some cheap games and i give you some pts :)

i got around 100 pts and nothing to spend them on (sorry not giving them away for free)

so far traded

harvest moon Ds paid 10 bucks
Rocket warriors dragon quest DS paid 500 pts from goozex
Pic pac paid 100 pts goozes

so far got

Animal crossing what i plan on tossing back to goozex
lost magic ds what i was planning on buying for 10

so totally im only out 100 goozex pts and have over 100 switch pts

i doubt i will send out more games until i blow at least 60 of these pts

bread's done
Back