25% off select gaming accessories at CC online 5-hour sale

Anyone else having trouble checking out?
I'm getting a "The page cannot be displayed" error as soon as I try to check out.

EDIT: works now...

In case anyone is hesitant about the Cordless action...

I fully recommend the Cordless Action for PS2. At $30 there's no reason not to get it. It really rivals the Wavebird (I get better performance due to the 2.4Ghz auto-frequency, since my 802.11b router doesn't interfere on that band like it does for the 900MHz Wavebird), except in comfort. The analogs feel like they will be in for the long haul and the R3/L3 clicks are much stiffer. For people that play alot of games with R3/L3 usage (hello, SOCOM) this is a must, as I have killed two controllers already due to that game.

If you read that review on IGN, they'll say that the analogs are a bit too loose. Anyone that plays a lot of games on their PS2 knows that the DS2 analogs start out nice and stiff, but loosen up like the village bicycle over time. The analogs on the Logitech controller are somewhere between where the DS2 starts, and where it inevitably ends up. The construction feels more solid, and I don't see any loosening in the analogs just yet.

Figures right after I buy the Airstyle Wireless the newer Logitech one is up for sale! At $29.99 no less!

[quote name='jkam']Figures right after I buy the Airstyle Wireless the newer Logitech one is up for sale! At $29.99 no less![/quote]
Me too, but I have been having problems with the Airstyle, so I am in for the Logitech. I used it at E3...well worth $30.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='jkam']Figures right after I buy the Airstyle Wireless the newer Logitech one is up for sale! At $29.99 no less![/quote]
Me too, but I have been having problems with the Airstyle, so I am in for the Logitech. I used it at E3...well worth $30.[/quote]

Out of curiosity...what kind of problems? My gaming setup is pretty close to where I use the controller and haven't had any problems yet. It just stinks because I was waiting for the logitech controller but I got antsy for something wireless. I swear the wavebird has ruined me for good.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='jkam']Figures right after I buy the Airstyle Wireless the newer Logitech one is up for sale! At $29.99 no less![/quote]
Me too, but I have been having problems with the Airstyle, so I am in for the Logitech. I used it at E3...well worth $30.[/quote]

Shit. I really need to stop buying games and game periphs. I've easily spent over $200 in the last 3 weeks! Oh well. At least I know this controller is worth the purchase. :D Thanks for the suggestion Cheapy.

[quote name='jkam'][quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='jkam']Figures right after I buy the Airstyle Wireless the newer Logitech one is up for sale! At $29.99 no less![/quote]

Out of curiosity...what kind of problems? My gaming setup is pretty close to where I use the controller and haven't had any problems yet. It just stinks because I was waiting for the logitech controller but I got antsy for something wireless. I swear the wavebird has ruined me for good.[/quote]

Id like to know what problems too. The only problems ive had with it was when I didnt have my receiver plugged in all the way(the led was blinking blue instead of solid). It kept giving out in the middle of games, but its been fine since I fixed it.

I am having problems (with the Airstyle) keeping a constant connection. I live in an apartment in NYC, and my neighbors may have 900Mhz phones interferring.

Just ordered my wireless controller and am on my way to pick it up.... Thanks for the post flizmo... Oh wait, that's me.... THanks for the suggestions on the controller Cheapy..

I couldn't resist... reviewers said they were better than dualshock 2 first party controllers (although I thought they were a little too rigid) so I picked them logitechs up =)

Dammit, I just ordered the Logitech last week at EB for full price.....damn you Sale Gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='WildWop']How can they be completely out of Controller-S's? That's a travesty, I say![/quote]
That is some bs!! the one thing I was thinkin about getting and they are "out" of all 3 colors!!

just call them 800.843.2489 and have them reserve the XB S Controller at your local store, then you can still get the good price and whatever colors you want.

Thanks OP! Picked up the Logitech PS2 wireless controller and a PS2 carrying case. I'm gonna try to see if they'll match the Best Buy's GGC in store too. *crosses fingers*

[quote name='Tennisjon2002'][quote name='WildWop']How can they be completely out of Controller-S's? That's a travesty, I say![/quote]
That is some bs!! the one thing I was thinkin about getting and they are "out" of all 3 colors!![/quote]

Just checked again, they had neon green and black Controller S's available. No blue just yet though.

Serious problem:

1. They didn't include 1st party GC memory cards
2. They still don't have Memory Card 1049 listed anyhow

They did a similar sale for a whole week last month. I wouldn't write off the chances of CC running this sale again soon.

My logitech cordless action controller just showed up...now thats freakin' fast shipping (especially for free).

bread's done
Back