$3,000+ earned - Get anything on Amazon for free! I earned enough for a free PS4! 2014 Updated Info

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']So what is the best way to earn Hulk Coins?[/QUOTE]

watch videos, search, daily surveys are surprisingly easier on here then on Swagbucks.. Wall 5 has some facebook app installs that credits quickly.. i suggest you try winning the point boost before you aim for a lot of offers.. you can get it through searching or the treasure box as it will give you bonus points

Signed up under you for GiftHulk, trying this out....seems very much like swagbucks. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gtkilla']Signed up under you for GiftHulk, trying this out....seems very much like swagbucks. :D[/QUOTE]

thanks and yeah it def has it's similarities, good luck, if you need help just send me a PM

here is an update on my points count for the week, im going to save it up until i get a store discount, that way ill have a head start to redeem the next one

giftv.jpg

if you want to try the site, click the banner below

crediting offers still avilable

On Offer Wall 1, there are a bunch of one point offers that are crediting.
Offer Wall 8 - Are you an Anime Freak - 28 points.
Offer Wall 8 - Play for FREE for a chance to win - 21 points.
Offer Wall 8 - Need a laugh? Get the funniest jokes - 6 points.
Offer Wall 8 - The Game Is On! - 8 points.
Offer Wall 8 - Join NPD Research- 28 points.
Offer Wall 8 - Restore America Back to Prosperity - 8 points.
Offer Wall 8 - With a bit of luck win an: iMac, iPhone - 18 points.
Offer Wall 8 - Spin the wheel to win cash prizes! Play for FREE! - 21 points.

Under EZ Coins

EZ Coins - Simple Online Media - 4 coins.
EZ Coins - Shermans Travel - 26 coins.
EZ Coins - LifeScript Spring - 12 coins.

Here are two more offers that credited for me quickly, the first is an App that you have to download and install.. for those of you worried about spyware you can download Malware Bytes and run it after the uninstall to safely remove it from your pc

Wall 8 - See your facebook albums in 3D - 56 points - App offer
Wall 8 - Get the New Apple Ipad in HD - 28 points - Email/Sign up offer

Current points - managed to jump up quite a bit in a very short time
gifty.jpg

If interested join below. If the offers listed credited for you successfully and you want me to continue to post it here just let me know.

I don't usually sign up under referrals, but you seem to know what you're doing and are sharing this information freely. I signed up under you merc. Keep up the awesome work!

Decided to sign up under your referral and got a hundred Hulk coins within a couple of hours. If this keeps up, I'll be able to cash out five days from now and that's not bad at all.

Can't say I particularly like the GH toolbar, though; damn thing downloaded in all my browsers instead of sticking to the browser I wanted it in.

Anyway, thanks for the thread and for the opportunity to sign up. :)

[quote name='crunchberries']Decided to sign up under your referral and got a hundred Hulk coins within a couple of hours. If this keeps up, I'll be able to cash out five days from now and that's not bad at all.

Can't say I particularly like the GH toolbar, though; damn thing downloaded in all my browsers instead of sticking to the browser I wanted it in.

Anyway, thanks for the thread and for the opportunity to sign up. :)[/QUOTE]

Google Chrome > Extensions > Remove or Disable
Firefox > Add On's > Remove
Internet Explorer > Manage Add On's > Disable

pick which one your going to use, you should check out the gifthulk facebook page for news, also some people are giving away FOY codes that are worth 1-5 points

[quote name='wirtsleg']is there a way to verify your account w/o a mobile phone? i can't receive my gift card :([/QUOTE]

Open a ticket, you live in the US correct? i can prob help you out if you PM me

Offer Wall 8 - Get Paid to Try! - 35 Points - Email Offer, register and confirm the link in your email
Offer Wall 8 - Qualify now! - 22 Points - Email Offer

More
EZ Coins - Top Brands Food Samples - 66 coins.
EZ Coins - Invino - 24 coins.
EZ Coins - Breaking Political News - 20 coins

Updated

35466923.png

Last edited by a moderator:
just want to give props to mercenar1e for helping me out. i couldn't redeem my gift card at gift hulk cos i don't have the right mobile phone. mercenar1e recommended textfree and it worked! thanks mercenar1e! :)

Wall 5 > All offers > First Page > Invinio sign up - 24 points
Wall 5 > All Offers > Fourth Page > Ubokia Sign up > 40 points
Wall 5 > All Offers > Fifth page > Shop at home toolbar > 32 points

I managed to get another $5.00 before the Saturday 12:00 AM deadline

Offer Wall 8 > Quote Rocket > 168 Points - Sign up offer, use the app Textfree to get a number, enter it and call the number towards the end page, when you call they will give you a 4 digit number now enter that number into the site, the offer will instantly credit 168 points!

I received a FOY code that four people can redeem for five coins and wanted to share it with you and the folks checking out your thread. Hope you don't mind.

1bldpzk42

[quote name='crunchberries']I received a FOY code that four people can redeem for five coins and wanted to share it with you and the folks checking out your thread. Hope you don't mind.

1bldpzk42
[/QUOTE]

thanks, im going to PM you a FOY code

gifthulkwwaoq.jpg

Offer Wall 5 - Spanish Coupon Offer - 40ish points - I suggest you use Google Chrome and translate the language into english. Credited for me within 10-15 mins

Offer Wall 1 - Ubokia - 41 points - Sign up using an email that's new - Confirm the registration in your email - it should credit within 25 minutes. If it doesn't take a screenshot of the "confirmation screen" and the email that it came with,

Offer Wall 1 - Sugar Sync - 7 points

[quote name='crunchberries']I received a FOY code that four people can redeem for five coins and wanted to share it with you and the folks checking out your thread. Hope you don't mind.

1bldpzk42
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, the code worked for me.

I've done a good 3 or 4 offers now without getting credited.. any way of knowing which ones won't follow through with their promised compensation? These were all on the offer walls, if I had gotten credit I'd probably have enough for $5 or close to it by now :/

[quote name='wtfoptimus']I've done a good 3 or 4 offers now without getting credited.. any way of knowing which ones won't follow through with their promised compensation? These were all on the offer walls, if I had gotten credit I'd probably have enough for $5 or close to it by now :/[/QUOTE]

if your not getting credit take a screenshot of the offer completed, or of the welcome email, contact Support, NOT GiftHulk Support, but the support that's in each individual wall.. i had to contact them 2-3 times and they gave me the credit manually.

Offer Wall 1 - Earn Free Haircolor! Sign Up for the Rewards Program Today - 20 points
Offer Wall 8 - Galaxy Legion - 22 points
Offer Wall 10 - Get Fubar This Cinco De Mayo! - 14 points - fastest and easiest

Offer Wall 8 - Ubokia - Sign up with Facebook > Sell something (iphone 4) for example, it all has to be done in the same window - 28 points

Offer Wall 8 - Create an album on Kaptur! - 14 points

So this is my weeks total, i hit my monthly limit with Swagbucks but with Gifthulk there is no limit!
again if any of you need help with any of the sites listed i will gladly help you.

$15.00 in GC delivered today!

gifthulk2yua5.jpg

$25.00 in Amazon GC
swagbuckssqkuf.jpg

Coupon for Glasses from Empire Vision Centers! - 38 points

Click Offer, New page appears, click print coupon on the small box, click print again, printing icon should show up in the lower right, wait until it is processed then right click and cancel, it should credit automatically.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']So what is a good way to get a lot of points?[/QUOTE]

well, get a point boost for gifthulk and complete the offers.. ill list some that are reporting quickly in a few

Offer Wall 1 - Foot Locker x Puma - 7 points
Offer Wall 1- Download and Install Google Chrome, if you already have it uninstall it before clicking on the offer. After the download is done the webpage should provide you a link in which you have to run it in google chrome, once you go to the link you'll get the points - 22 points
Offer Wall 1 - Follow Lenovo on Google+ - 5 points
Offer Wall 8 - Spring Forward and into Fitness! - 20 points

Offer Wall 8 - Badoo - 42 points - Recommend creating a new email account and clear your cookies/history. When your done with the signup, go to your email and click on the link to confirm in your account.

bread's done
Back