$3,000+ earned - Get anything on Amazon for free! I earned enough for a free PS4! 2014 Updated Info

gifthulk1axl52.jpg

points as of today

also Gifthulk is tweaking the search bar to its site, they are making it faster and the odds of winning higher.. the new version should be up within the next 1-3 weeks

so on may 25th i started to earn $ on my iPhone and iPad, it's called appTrailers which can be found on the appstore and on the android marketplace. It's a program that lets you watch videos for points. In combination with apptrailers i also used www.m.appredeem.com on the iPhone, on android appredeem should be found in the marketplace. appredeem is a program that pays you for installing apps.

if this helped you in any way, enter Mercenar1e in the bonus code section of apptrailers

Here is what i earned so far this week
appredeem66yyi.jpg

everything below can be found in wall 8, Wall 8 has several pages so take your time to find them.

Wall 8
Get Free Samples in your 'other' mailbox. - 10 points
Instantly Speed Up Your Internet Connection! - 21 points
BearShare - The Fastest and Safest P2P program - 14 points
Join OpinionSite - 39 points
Download Otshot! A New Pic Software. - 17 points
Learn more about improving wakefulness - 70 points
Download RazorGamer Now! - 53 points

the search on the website has been improved, its much faster, you'll also win something everyday.

redeemed $5.00, i have enough points to redeem another $5.00

23sghfq.jpg

join below

i haven't updated lately, posted proof, you can join by clicking the banners below

amazonni8jc.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ghmlcjr.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appredeem on your Apple or Android Device! enter kolendar for extra points

appredeemnbmr5.jpg

[quote name='mercenar1e']haven't updated this in awhile.. GiftHulk has added GiftHulk TV, another way to gain points which is similar to Swagbucks tv[/QUOTE]

GHTV sucks though since you cant get credit for the video more than once.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']GHTV sucks though since you cant get credit for the video more than once.[/QUOTE]

yeah i know, i just leave it on my side window and click the next video...

a61bufrbw for 3 GC for 3 users

This website isn't new but it is new to me... if only i knew about this site i would have made 1-3 thousand with it alone, i DON'T EARN ANYTHING by referring you to this site, its just a heads up as you can earn more on this site than Swagbucks or anything else combined.

It's called Amazon Mechanical Turk which can be found at the link below
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

This is how much i have made this month on Amazon Mechanical Turk
amazonturksf4ksp.jpg

If you just signed up and you don't know what offers to do i suggest you go over to this forum as they post the best hits daily

http://mturkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Great-HITS

The other offer is signing up for a Discover Card - Upon completing this me and you will earn $50.00 Cashback Bonus and if your application is approved just PM me and ill give you a $15.00 Amazon Gift Card on top of that

Signup Below
https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/acqs/app/getapp?sc=KBH2&iq_id=yraf_1027284873_fb_15_973557

update - take a look at how much i have on my amazon account

amazonr4r3b.jpg

that can get you a lot of stuff.. i clearly know what i am doing and if you need the help sign up under my referral links and any questions you have will get a response

To start making money on your mobile device, join by clicking on the links below.My highest recommended applications are listed by rank

1. Feature Points, no waiting to get paid, they instantly pay out and thats including the PayPal option. Far better than Apptrailers as the people behind this doesn't ban you for redeeming a large amount of gift cards per day. Lots of apps to try mostly on a daily basis. 600 points = $1.00 Applications usually pay out anywhere from 35 points up to 180+

enter bonus code UVO3YW for 50 points.

feature+points.jpg

Hey! Go check out FeaturePoints on iOS and Android and use my link https://featurepoints.com/r/UVO3YW to earn 50 bonus points. Get points for trying free apps, and redeem those points for awesome rewards including Amazon.com and iTunes gift cards, PayPal payments or even an iPad mini.

INSTALL

1.Click on the Android image above, it will take you to the app page on the Google Store
2. Enter bonus code UVO3YW for 50 points.

untitledu5pp4.png

1. Go to Safari and enter www.featurepoints.com and click Sign Up
2. Enter bonus code UVO3YW for 50 points.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. FreemyApps, Second recommended. They also pay out instantly. The reward amount begins at
300 points which equals to $1.00. A good amount of options for rewards but the applications aren't 
updated as frequently as Feature Points.
01-Free-my-Apps.png

Discover great free apps and get rewarded with gift cards! http://m.freemyapps.com/share/email/5531ae7e

I am working on this post so check frequently for updates. If you're interested in earning gift cards and don't know where to start PM me and ill help

Last edited by a moderator:
i haven't updated in awhile, im not like other members on the Referral section that constantly bumps everyday.. heres my progress as of today.

amazon6pcd6.jpg

I haven't bumped this in a long time but i have updated the first post of this thread. 

Here are just some of the items i redeemed in 2014.

psncards19klw.jpg

The second item list are just random things i have purchased on Amazon.com that includes The Last of Us, Castrol Oil, Hand Duster, Bumper Bully, Game of Thrones 3rd Season, Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 and a GTX 780

amazoni8kr8.jpg

bread's done
Back