3 Select Vita games for $40 + tax Walmart.com

[quote name='thetruth1983']They should have limited it to one person per county.[/QUOTE]

then people be bitcing about people living on the boarder...

they can go to canada make and order and then come back to the states and make another lol

You've got to be kidding me... GR came in stock, I added 3 games (UC, GR, and HSG) and it wouldn't let me select shipping nor store pickup, and GR sold out again.... YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

EDIT: Ok, this might have been an error for GR, cus now I'm adding three other games to cart and it seems to work fine. This is still BS though...

Gravity Rush and Uncharted are back in stock.

Edit: and Gravity Rush was gone before I completed my order. Drats.

Double Edit: Saved it to my cart and then tried again and it worked. Don't even have a Vita yet, but those are the 3 games I wanted if I was to get the system today. I know I will have it soon.

Just jumped on and checked out for in store pick up with Gravity Rush, Uncharted, and ModNation Racers. I would have preferred a different game to ModNation, but I wasn't going to chance waiting for either Unit 13 or Resistance to come back in stock and miss out on GR.

Was waiting on Uncharted and Gravity Rush, would have kind of taken whatever as 3rd.

Gravity Rush came in, and I couldn't complete before it was gone again, jeez.

Gonna keep watching I guess.

Ordered for Site-to-Store anyhow. I wanted Uncharted and Hot Shots Golf anyway, and for $43 (after CA tax), throwing in Modnation Racers was fine with me. Was really hoping for Gravity Rush instead, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
In for Uncharted, ModNation and Little Deviants. Little bummed MLB was out of stock, but oh well. I mostly wanted Uncharted anyways.

I ordered MLB, uncharted, and GR last night.... I already have MLB and was going to get it to flip until I saw how cheap it was going for on eBay. I cancelled late last night and ordered 2 uncharted and GR. The cancel for the 1st just went through so a GR and MLB might pop back up if you're quick.

checked before i went to bed and scored Uncharted, Gravity Rush and Wipeout xD just checked now that I woke up and theyre cleared out again! good job CAGs? lol

I was able to order 2 Uncharted, and 1 Hot Shots. Planning of flipping 1 of the Uncharted. Uncharted flips for $22 with the 100% bonus at BBuy.

For those of you looking for the games, just refresh the site every once in a while.

I think they're coming in and out of stock pretty quickly.

[quote name='Pauler']I was able to order 2 Uncharted, and 1 Hot Shots. Planning of flipping 1 of the Uncharted. Uncharted flips for $22 with the 100% bonus at BBuy.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even think to try putting two Uncharted copies as part of the bundle, I thought the system would've prevented it. Ah well.

[quote name='finsfan0210']So I placed a site to store order. Does it really take 1-2 weeks for the stuff to arrive at the store?[/QUOTE]

No. I placed an order when this first went live and it arrived at the store yesterday evening.

I've done quite a few site to stores and unless it is furniture it should get there in a week

cant believe wipeout is gone now. i think they are purposefully not putting out two games that people actually want to play at a time

edit: seem like uncharted is gone now too.

[quote name='finsfan0210']So I placed a site to store order. Does it really take 1-2 weeks for the stuff to arrive at the store?[/QUOTE]

I guess it would vary on your location, but I placed an order on 9/15. My order said it would arrive between 9/24-9/28. I checked my order status today, and it says it was delivered to the store today, 9/20. I haven't received my "ready to pickup" email yet, so they probably just need to get done sorting the orders first.

Anyway, took only 5 days for mine.

Ok cool! Hopefully they arrive sooner than later. I got 2 Uncharted's and a HSG: WI. I'll sell HSG and a copy of Uncharted ( and keep the other copy for myself) and that will make the other copy of Uncharted be pretty much free. I had already gotten Gravity Rush from the Sony RLS a few days ago so I could care less about that title and I heard Resisitance BK is horrible.

[quote name='Riskbreaker23']cant believe wipeout is gone now. i think they are purposefully not putting out two games that people actually want to play at a time

edit: seem like uncharted is gone now too.[/QUOTE]

Um, no. Last night they had Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and Wipeout in stock. There's no conspiracy theory here.

Anyways, would've jumped on the deal myself if Unit 13 was in stock.

[quote name='Pauler']I was able to order 2 Uncharted, and 1 Hot Shots. Planning of flipping 1 of the Uncharted. Uncharted flips for $22 with the 100% bonus at BBuy.[/QUOTE]
The TIV are dropping every day (it seems), so hopefully for you, it doesn't go that much down (if any) by the time you get it from WM. I traded in Fifa Soccer Vita for $16 yesterday...today it's $7. I guess they saw that they were giving $2 more than buying a new version of the same game from them.

[quote name='TrumpetDan']I didn't even think to try putting two Uncharted copies as part of the bundle, I thought the system would've prevented it. Ah well.[/QUOTE]

I knew I could, but I didn't, because I'm not a doucheCAG.

does anyone order resistance or unit 13 sucessfully today?

I have ordered GR, I want to exchange for resistance....any guy are willing?

[quote name='ryne candy']The TIV are dropping every day (it seems), so hopefully for you, it doesn't go that much down (if any) by the time you get it from WM. I traded in Fifa Soccer Vita for $16 yesterday...today it's $7. I guess they saw that they were giving $2 more than buying a new version of the same game from them.[/QUOTE]

no it was a glitch in their system the FIFA price has been 7 for the past month +

online showed 16 and for some reason they started matching the online price...

[quote name='slidecage']no it was a glitch in their system the FIFA price has been 7 for the past month +

online showed 16 and for some reason they started matching the online price...[/QUOTE]
Guess I lucked out. I didn't even know about it till the guy read the TIV to me...I asked him if he was sure, because I knew the new price and he said "yes."

i hope this is a glitch in their system

ordered 2 GR and 1 Uncharted... go into my account history and it shows 3 orders

man i dont need 6 GR and 3 uncharted and on top of that i dont need a 120+ bill LOL

[quote name='slidecage']i hope this is a glitch in their system

ordered 2 GR and 1 Uncharted... go into my account history and it shows 3 orders

man i dont need 6 GR and 3 uncharted and on top of that i dont need a 120+ bill LOL[/QUOTE]

flip all and earn more profit!!!

So glad I didn't waste $5 on shipping. Especially since I got my order so fast. It was, literally, shipped to Walmart in a bubble mailer.

[quote name='ckc4043']flip all and earn more profit!!![/QUOTE]

dont consider credit cash..

i think its fixxed now cause one time i go in it shows one order next time 3 orders

so i think its a glitch

[quote name='slidecage']dont consider credit cash..

i think its fixxed now cause one time i go in it shows one order next time 3 orders

so i think its a glitch[/QUOTE]

^ I think YOU are a glitch. :lol:

Just playing. Were you charged for three orders? If you hit add to cart more then once it will continue to add those three games you chose earlier to your cart. So if you hit add to cart three times you'd have 9 games in your cart

luKxv.jpg

If anyone can get a PM somewhere.

if you buy online and do a store pickup can u just change the games when you pick up the games at the store

[quote name='GBAstar']^ I think YOU are a glitch. :lol:

Just playing. Were you charged for three orders? If you hit add to cart more then once it will continue to add those three games you chose earlier to your cart. So if you hit add to cart three times you'd have 9 games in your cart[/QUOTE]

so far not charged for anything maybe tomorrow it will be fixxed

Will have an extra GR since I couldn't think of another game I wanted, have MLB and Uncharted already. If anyone would like to trade for the extra, maybe for a Resistance, PM.

[quote name='starmask2k3']if you buy online and do a store pickup can u just change the games when you pick up the games at the store[/QUOTE]

i dont think you can change it when you pick it up but i think what will work is that you can return one of the games you dont want unopened and exchange it for a game of equal value.

[quote name='jondier']i dont think you can change it when you pick it up but i think what will work is that you can return one of the games you dont want unopened and exchange it for a game of equal value.[/QUOTE]

You might be able to do that.. but you're only gonna be able to get another game priced at $12-14 lol. Not worth it. Unless you return them without a receipt, but that'd be return fraud.

[quote name='Ginger Junk']I just saw that they restocked Uncharted and Gravity Rush again, and sold out within seconds.[/QUOTE]

nooooooo!!

bread's done
Back