3 Select Vita games for $40 + tax Walmart.com

[quote name='vince_carter']GR and uncharted are up now, still no wipeout[/QUOTE]

i have a feeling some people are just trolling. i've been checking it over and over again. i haven't seen anything else pop up.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']i have a feeling some people are just trolling. i've been checking it over and over again. i haven't seen anything else pop up.[/QUOTE]

Uncharted was up for a while around that time, but it wasn't on the deal page so I don't know how that would have worked as far as getting the deal to go through.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']i have a feeling some people are just trolling. i've been checking it over and over again. i haven't seen anything else pop up.[/QUOTE]

/agree

I have been checking periodically tonight. I have been missing it by like half an hour each time I check, lol. I woke up at 8:30 a.m. sold out by 8 am. Got home at 9:00 p.m. sold out by 8:30 pm.

[quote name='helix2']Uncharted was up for a while around that time, but it wasn't on the deal page so I don't know how that would have worked as far as getting the deal to go through.[/QUOTE]

interesting.

would anyone mind picking up uncharted and gravity rush for me in case i miss it again? i'll reimburse you for your costs :cool:

I saw uncharted and GR a little after 9 and they went out of stock before I could complete checkout. DAMN

So I have my cart open now, trying to complete the checkout. Hopefully they will come back in, I actually want the games. Getting a vita next month when the assassin's creed bundle comes out. Hmmm, white vita!

[quote name='coopscohen']Damn. I placed my order this morning and it already shipped.[/QUOTE]

Wth! I ordered last night and still has not shipped :(

[quote name='Perromalvado']Wth! I ordered last night and still has not shipped :([/QUOTE]

Well early this morning like around 1:30 AM PST. (2) UC: GA and (1) GR. If you ordered differently maybe they had to find a center that could ship your entire at one time. I know WM is in Arkansas but my order shipped from Anaheim with an expected pick up date of Sunday which is way faster than I was expecting.

Unit 13, Resistance, and Wipeout are all back up right now. Personally I'm waiting for some 3-combo of Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Hot Shots, and Wipeout, so not biting yet.

looks like my order went though twice probally just pick one order up and let the other one go back to wherehouse

thinking about making a wipeout order to try to fip to best buy but all games only get 14 or less so pass

nice unit 13 and resistance back in stock!

that makes 5 games, plus a $22 GC for Best Buy all for $85.80 after taxes. Thanks OP!

-resistance
-unit 13
-gravity rush
-uncharted (x2 - 1 to keep, 1 to flip)
-wipeout

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no Gravity Rush. :whistle2:(
However, since they're back in stock (and the 'price is right' to fill out my Vita library), I placed an order for Wipeout, Unit 13, and Resistance. Even if I'm not crazy about a couple of the titles, I can always take advantage of the 100% trade-in at Best Buy!

[quote name='TrumpetDan']Still no Gravity Rush. :whistle2:(
However, since they're back in stock (and the 'price is right' to fill out my Vita library), I placed an order for Wipeout, Unit 13, and Resistance. Even if I'm not crazy about a couple of the titles, I can always take advantage of the 100% trade-in at Best Buy![/QUOTE]

How to get a 100% trade-in deal at bestbuy ?

[quote name='neo_anomaly']Also, how does one flip without a receipt ??[/QUOTE]

Only place I can think of without a receipt is Walmart.

[quote name='neo_anomaly']I am sorry, call me a noob, but does that mean if a game has a 7 dollars trade in value then I would get 14 dollars. Is that what it means ?[/QUOTE]

Exactly! The 100% trade-in deal is running through October 6th.

I'm happy Resistance and Unit 13 finally came back at the same time. As I already own Uncharted and Gravity Rush, I wasn't too bummed out that it wasn't in stock, but it would have been nice to flip. Just ended up getting Little Deviants for the girlfriend.

I wanted Uncharted, but settled for Resistance, Wipeout, and Modnation Racers. Is it possible to cancel individual games to get it cheaper?

Damn with all these flippers of course it's going to be hard to get the game you want. Luckily I got in my order for Unit 13 and Resistance, since MLB The Show wasn't in stock I just went with Little Deviants. I already own everything on the list except for Reality Fighters and MLB The Show.

[quote name='Namerson']Damn with all these flippers of course it's going to be hard to get the game you want. Luckily I got in my order for Unit 13 and Resistance, since MLB The Show wasn't in stock I just went with Little Deviants. I already own everything on the list except for Reality Fighters and MLB The Show.[/QUOTE]

just to let everyone know MLB 12 is VERY BUGGY

when you get to post season it will freeze up... win or lose you will play the same day over and over.. you have to SIM past that day or you will never advance

[quote name='slidecage']just to let everyone know MLB 12 is VERY BUGGY

when you get to post season it will freeze up... win or lose you will play the same day over and over.. you have to SIM past that day or you will never advance[/QUOTE]

Yeah even so it's probably a better game than Little Deviants. I'll probably play it just for the trophies. Just couldn't risk both Resistance and Unit 13 both going out of stock again.

wow i would expect walmart to have more then 1 wherehouse i was thinking maybe the shipped from indy and would have them this weekend

shipped yesterday and they shipped from CALI

it says they should get in town SEPT 25 on a tuesday .. hopefully they pick up speed and show up on a monday (i go past a walmart on mon,wed,fri. and would not take any extra gas.)

now to risk best buy prices falling or lock into amazon prices since you have a week to ship

Damn. Placed a 2nd order just to get Resistance. Anyone wanting Uncharted, Resistance and Unit 13 as a "Walmart Bundle", let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='coopscohen']Damn. Placed a 2nd order just to get Resistance. Anyone wanting Uncharted, Resistance and Unit 13 as a "Walmart Bundle", let me know.[/QUOTE]

If it was Gravity Rush instead of Unit 13 I would be interested. I already have Unit 13 tho, lol.

[quote name='slidecage']wow i would expect walmart to have more then 1 wherehouse i was thinking maybe the shipped from indy and would have them this weekend

shipped yesterday and they shipped from CALI

it says they should get in town SEPT 25 on a tuesday .. hopefully they pick up speed and show up on a monday (i go past a walmart on mon,wed,fri. and would not take any extra gas.)

now to risk best buy prices falling or lock into amazon prices since you have a week to ship[/QUOTE]

One of mine shipped from Pennsylvania, another from Fresno... and the 3rd is just weird... it's shipped from New York and was delivered to Kentucky yesterday. I'm in TX, so that's not very useful.

[quote name='hwong3']Just wanted to thank the OP! Got Resistance, Unit 13 and Wipeout. ;-)[/QUOTE]

unit 13 is gone again

would of made a 3rd order for those

Finally was able to get Resistance, thanks again OP.

Already had Gravity Rush and Uncharted, so that leaves only Unit 13 on my want list.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']My problem is that there isn't a third game I want in stock.[/QUOTE]

That was my problem too I really wanted MLB The Show and just got Little Deviants for the heck of it since I owned everything else other than Reality Fighters. Unit 13 is out of stock now though.

If anyone wants, I have uncharted and gravity rush. I will sell for a really low price or for trade just let me know. I'm not trying to knock any CAGers over the head.

bread's done
Back