3 Select Vita games for $40 + tax Walmart.com

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Thanks! Bought 2x Uncharted and 1 Resistance. 1 Uncharted to sell and subsidize the cost.[/QUOTE]

Lol did the same. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Filler2001']It went out of stock in the cart[/QUOTE]

Me too. Ended up with Resistance x2 and Hot Shots Golf. I'll keep an eye out through the day to see if UC, Unit 13 or GR come up again.

Finally managed to snag Uncharted, Resistance, and Modnation!

Bought Gravity Rush for $24.xx at gamestop with PUR PRO and the $10 off code. So I'm set now.

I bought two bundles the other day and one had Resistance in it. I only got it to play the single player, so I still have the online pass code. I'd be willing to trade it if anyone wants it. I'm really wanting BlazBlue.

Uncharted is back.

Edit: Bought Uncharted, Resistance, and Hot Shot Golf. I'd rather have Gravity Rush than Hot Shot but I'm satisfied. They still have copies of Uncharted after I ordered by the way.

[quote name='Jiggaloj']Uncharted is back.

Edit: Bought Uncharted, Resistance, and Hot Shot Golf. I'd rather have Gravity Rush than Hot Shot but I'm satisfied. They still have copies of Uncharted after I ordered by the way.[/QUOTE]

Added to cart, checkout...bleh. This has been really hard deal to obtain. Tried for several days already. Just wanted a copy of Uncharted for $15. Is that so hard? Just hate walmart.com in general with their inventory system on everything. It's not even black friday yet and it's already as crappy as it is.

If anyone wants, I have uncharted and gravity rush. I will sell for a really low price or for trade just let me know. I'm not trying to knock any CAGers over the head. Really want metal gear hd collection or unit 13. For mgs, I can add few bucks if you want

[quote name='ckc4043']If anyone wants, I have uncharted and gravity rush. I will sell for a really low price or for trade just let me know. I'm not trying to knock any CAGers over the head. Really want metal gear hd collection or unit 13. For mgs, I can add few bucks if you want[/QUOTE]

pmed about uncharted

[quote name='NewYorkHitta']If anyone wants, I have uncharted and gravity rush. I will sell for a really low price or for trade just let me know. I'm not trying to knock any CAGers over the head.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ckc4043']If anyone wants, I have uncharted and gravity rush. I will sell for a really low price or for trade just let me know. I'm not trying to knock any CAGers over the head. Really want metal gear hd collection or unit 13. For mgs, I can add few bucks if you want[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in Gravity Rush for a low price if new, but with 2 exact same lines from different accounts, now I'm just suspicious...

[quote name='FadeToOne']I'm interested in Gravity Rush for a low price if new, but with 2 exact same lines from different accounts, now I'm just suspicious...[/QUOTE]

Hahah, good catch.

Still trying to get Uncharted and Gravity Rush together at one time, but they never go in stock together T_T This is a great deal for me since I'm a new Vita owner, but come on Walmart, get your crap together!

If you have the funds, then you can grab the games you want in separate bundles and return the ones that you don't. They are individually priced on the receipt ($13-$14 per game) so you can get back money for the games you want to return in store.

yep, uncharted back. still not gonna bite.

i want hot shots golf and possibly... resistance? but ive already plat'd uncharted and gravity rush so the premium titles there have no bearing for me...

So glad I came back to this thread earlier today before my classes. I almost didn't lol but I managed to get the exact 3 games I didn't have that were on the list when it went live: Resistance Burning Skies, Hot Shots Golf, and Wipeout 2048 :D!!!

Awesome, finally got to burn the wal-mart gift card I've had for some time. Got 2 Uncharteds and a Resistance, only cost me 10.50 out of pocket. Not bad!

[quote name='inbetweenphase']Ugh, got all the way to the last page of checkout ("Place your order") and Uncharted went out of stock. How frustrating.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it's because this deal was posted on Slickdeals as well.

I have credit at Amazon, Best Buy, Kmart, Gamestop, Target, Dollar General, Frys, Big Lots and 7-11. Damn, wish one of those stores would match this so I could use that CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='inbetweenphase']Quick question: could I do this bundle instore? I'm guessing not, but just thought I'd check to be sure.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately not. Myself and others on this thread have tried, and no such luck.

[quote name='excellen']Just got my order in using site to store. Took about a week[/QUOTE]

how does that work?

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']how does that work?[/QUOTE]
You choose site-to-store as the shipping option and pick the closest available Walmart to you. They ship the items to the store for free and you go pick them up in person.

If I had shipped it to my house it would've taken the same amount of time but cost $49 instead of the $43 (tax incl.) I paid.

Ordered my stuff around 3:00 AM on the 19th, and it finally shipped. I'm really relieved. I used to hate Walmart, but now I absolutely do not. Let's hope for another deal like this in the near future.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Finally got everything in cart but the site wouldn't let me select store pickup or shipping... meaning can't order. Nice![/QUOTE]
Yeah, that happened to me. It's because something that you tried to order went out of stock right after you added it to your cart. It didn't register yet, but that's what it is. Happened to me too, and it was Wipeout that went out of stock. Substituted it for MLB and it worked fine. But I was so furstrated because I had no idea why it wouldn't work, before I figured it out.

bread's done
Back