3 Xbox 360 Games for $30 at Walmart

CAGiversary!
I didnt see this posted but Walmart added a new deal online that is the lowest I have seen for some titles. It is considered buy 2 get one free... for $30. They are almost exactly the same exact games that they have in their 2 for $30 deal. I bit the bullet on

De Blob 2
Toy Story 3... I was pissed I missed it when it was $9 earlier this year
Plants vs Zombies(with Peggle and Zuma)

De Blob 2 and Toy Story 3 were on my black friday list and I cannot see them being any cheaper than $10, I didnt really NEED PvZ but I figured for the 3 games in there $10 was a steal

there were 63 titles in total, alot of crap but if you can find 3 you want $10 isnt bad
in store pickup is free

here is the link
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Buy-2-Get-1-Free-Xbox-360-Value-Bundle/19341805#rr

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=IQ8uxbTFkDv+pKuQmSEH2Q==

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jhuntley']Is Bioshock 2 worth playing even though I haven't tried the original?[/QUOTE]

The story isn't as novel in BS2 but the gameplay mechanics are much better. If you aren't one of those "I must see the movies in order" type of person, get Bioshock 2. I loved it.

anyone notice that dragon age origins is for awakenings, the expansion pack. or am i not seeing the vanilla base game there

You Don't Know Jack is gone. Bummer, I was going to pick that up for a friend.

If anyone is having trouble finding 3 games, I'd take a Sonic Racing for $10.

Last time they did this they had "Jurassic: The Hunted" included. Sad that they don't this time, I have a very strange urge to own that game but not for $20.

Pinball, Ace Combat and..... Wolfenstein.

I saw one of my buddies playing it daily a while back..... and LEGO Indy was gone.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Last time they did this they had "Jurassic: The Hunted" included. Sad that they don't this time, I have a very strange urge to own that game but not for $20.[/QUOTE]

It was in the list earlier this morning. Sorry you missed it.

Up has been added....grrrr. Why wasn't it in there earlier when I placed my order!?

Good Deals:

• X-Men Origins Uncaged Edition
  • De Blob 2
  • Dragon Age Origins
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Marvel Super Hero Squad
  • Midnight Club: LA
  • Singularity
  • Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
  • Toy Story 3

It's very sad when these sales pop up and I have literally nothing to buy because I already own all the games I'm interested in. Or is that a good thing? Hmmmm.....

Was going to get Singularity and 2 De Blobs and flip 2 to Best Buy but Store Pickup apparently takes two weeks. Cheapest shipping is 5 something and arrives next Tuesday. SMH.

[quote name='Sepatown Tippie Tais']Was going to get Singularity and 2 De Blobs and flip 2 to Best Buy but Store Pickup apparently takes two weeks. Cheapest shipping is 5 something and arrives next Tuesday. SMH.[/QUOTE]

I purchased those games that u didn't wanna take a chance on. If pus comes to shove and the values drop then I just won't pick up the order and get my money refunded. Someone else on this thread even said even though it takes 2 weeks to pick up that he got an in store pick up request 2 days after his order was made so I took the risk.

Lot's of great games here, unfortunately I have all the ones I want:
Bioshock 2: Much maligned, but its a great game. I preferred it to the original, except the ending stunk
Dragon Age Origins: Just plain old awesome, although it takes a bit to get into it
Fallout New Vegas: it's Fallout.
Singularity: One of the best shooters in recent memory, with a killer WTF ending.
X-Men Origins Wolverine: God of War with Wolverine. Slice'n'dice

Meh. Most of the titles in the list I've either got, have played, or have no interest in. Seems pretty much the norm for Walmart anymore...

Great deal, though.

Dangit, Fallout NV is out of stock online now. Was thinking of getting Singularity, Wolfenstein and FO NV, but think I'll pass now.

[quote name='eldergamer']There's also a deal for :ps3: games. Not sure if it needs it's own seperate thread.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStati...v192209-moduleB110111-lLink7CarouselPS32for30

It's 2 for $30. Tempted to pick up Eternal Sonata and maybe Indiana Jones Lego 2.
(or Bioshock 2 but that's pretty low on goozex right now)[/QUOTE]

LEGO Indy 2 wasnt very good, I'd recommend finding a different game in its place. If I were to list all my favorites of the lego games, indy 2 would be last for me.

[quote name='Brother Daz']LEGO Indy 2 wasnt very good, I'd recommend finding a different game in its place. If I were to list all my favorites of the lego games, indy 2 would be last for me.[/QUOTE]

How could it not be any good? They're all exactly the same. Run through the level, smash bricks, smash bad guys, jump on things.

Does anyone know how long this deal lasts as well?

Thanks for posting OP! I snagged de Blob 2, Create, and Kane & Lynch 2 :)

--EDIT--
[quote name='eldergamer']There's also a deal for :ps3: games. Not sure if it needs it's own seperate thread.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStati...v192209-moduleB110111-lLink7CarouselPS32for30

It's 2 for $30. Tempted to pick up Eternal Sonata and maybe Indiana Jones Lego 2.
(or Bioshock 2 but that's pretty low on goozex right now)[/QUOTE]
It seems like there are a bunch of 2-for-$30 deals for most of the systems (DS, PSP, PS3, Wii).

Deblob 2 and The Williams Collection: Pinball Hall of Fame are both gems, especially for $10 each. Wolverine is a surprisingly good movie game and YDKJ is a great party game.

I don't see 3 games I would want here. We did the whole YDKJ thing to death 14 or so years ago with the computer hooked up to the big screen. Wife (GF back then) said "I do not want to see this sh!t ever again". When I got the movie trivia game (Screen it maybe) she played once and said "Hell No! This is just like Jack, screw that."

Plus I don't think there is a game on this list that is more than 3-400 points on Goozex.... where I have a huge stockpile of points.

For those who were avoiding this deal due to fears they wouldn't receive games until Nov.18th......one of my games is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and the other two are scheduled for Wednesday. All coming UPS.

Picked up de Blob 2, Singularity and Wolverine. Hope deBlob's and Singularity's value holds at BB till I can pick it up next week, otherwise, it's still a good deal.

I think that these games are a fantastic deal...10 bucks for brand new copies of You Don't Know Jack, The Williams Pinball game, a few of the licensed/kids games...sign me up!

These are the games I'd get/have already got:

Bioshock 2
De Blob 2
Dreamcast Collection
Fallout: New Vegas
Kane & Lynch 2
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Midnight Club: LA
Williams Pinball Hall Of Fame
Plants vs Zombies
Singularity
Skate 2
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Soul Calibur IV
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Tony Hawk Project 8
You Don't Know Jack [quote name='WhiskyBR']I don't see 3 games I would want here. We did the whole YDKJ thing to death 14 or so years ago with the computer hooked up to the big screen. Wife (GF back then) said "I do not want to see this sh!t ever again". When I got the movie trivia game (Screen it maybe) she played once and said "Hell No! This is just like Jack, screw that."[/QUOTE]Scene It is pretty different from YDKJ...there are more than a few question types.

Maybe your wife doesn't like trivia. Take from that what you will.

Just as I was finalizing my order, they ran out of the X-men game I really wanted, and now I'm sad.

edit: and then they got more, and for less than before, I am happy now ^^

You don't know jack is back, and that rhymes and you know it rhymes.

Grabbed that with De Blob 2 and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection because I've wanted that for some time and for $10 why not...

Just to let anyone worried about shipping know, my order was shipped this morning and now it says that I can expect it by Monday November 14th... so its not the 2 days I was hoping for, but it is 4 days earlier than the original 18th that was said from the begining

Well on the two for :ps3: for $30 I think I'll get Eternal Sonata and Marvel Super Hero Squad tomorrow after I get paid.
Seems like a fairly good deal?

[quote name='360...']Just to let anyone worried about shipping know, my order was shipped this morning and now it says that I can expect it by Monday November 14th... so its not the 2 days I was hoping for, but it is 4 days earlier than the original 18th that was said from the begining[/QUOTE]

Did you get the regular free shipping?

Since they got You Don't Know Jack and Toy Story 3 back in stock I decided to bite on the deal.
I added the Sega Dreamcast Collection. Not bad at all. Have them shipped to store to save on shipping costs.

Just the other day, I was jealous of someone getting You Don't Know Jack (used) for less than $20. And I've been very tempted to buy Sega & Sonic Racing for $20 and I almost bought Wolfenstein for $50 a year or so ago, so as far as I'm concerned, this is a great deal. I'm trying to not buy anything before BF/CM, but I couldn't pass this up. I'm tempted to pick out a few more...

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Did you get the regular free shipping?[/QUOTE]

I got the ship to store free shipping

pretty cool deal, thanks OP.

Grabbed:
HAWX, Prince of Persia, and Force Unleashed... all games I've tried and liked (via gamefly), but never bought, lol.

bread's done
Back