3 Xbox 360 Games for $30 at Walmart

CAGiversary!
I didnt see this posted but Walmart added a new deal online that is the lowest I have seen for some titles. It is considered buy 2 get one free... for $30. They are almost exactly the same exact games that they have in their 2 for $30 deal. I bit the bullet on

De Blob 2
Toy Story 3... I was pissed I missed it when it was $9 earlier this year
Plants vs Zombies(with Peggle and Zuma)

De Blob 2 and Toy Story 3 were on my black friday list and I cannot see them being any cheaper than $10, I didnt really NEED PvZ but I figured for the 3 games in there $10 was a steal

there were 63 titles in total, alot of crap but if you can find 3 you want $10 isnt bad
in store pickup is free

here is the link
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Buy-2-Get-1-Free-Xbox-360-Value-Bundle/19341805#rr

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=IQ8uxbTFkDv+pKuQmSEH2Q==

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of games are gone now from the original list :(

Would have probably picked up a few when there were more, but all i care about now is Sonic/Sega Racing. Anyone have any suggestions for anything else good on that list right now?

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']A lot of games are gone now from the original list :(

Would have probably picked up a few when there were more, but all i care about now is Sonic/Sega Racing. Anyone have any suggestions for anything else good on that list right now?[/QUOTE]

Keep in mine these go in/out of stock. I wanted Sonic racing yesterday and had to wait until today for it to get back in stock.

[quote name='Gabrius']….um, why has UPS delivered my games to Louisville, KY?

I requested the Vestal, NY location…. interim stop?[/QUOTE]

Umm... typing in a large, bold font is going to increase your chances of getting a response.

I actually work at UPS in Louisville and its one of our company's major hubs in the US. It was likely sorted to another plane and back in the air a few hours after landing; just a temporary stop before making its way to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up with Sonic Racing, You Don't Know Jack, and Lego Batman. I feel pretty good about giving up 30 bucks for all that :)

Just picked up Dreamcast Collection, Sonic Ultimate Collection, and Plants vs Zombies. Ship to store by November 22. If there are any fellow associate's out there, our discount will work on a linked account on this deal.

[quote name='Gabrius']….um, why has UPS delivered my games to Louisville, KY?

I requested the Vestal, NY location…. interim stop?[/QUOTE]

I am UPS, not a driver but the company as a whole. Based on your large and bright comment that nobody on CAG can help you with, I've decided to delay your package.

That is all.

bread's done
Back