30 minutes with no new OTT? What kind of world are we living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
joetheplumber.jpg.w300h274.jpg

Is this debate better than the second one? I'm taping it because my girlfriend is still at work and I don't want to watch it twice.

Have done absolutely 0 research on either candidate, haven't really read anything. From just the little bit of this debate I've watched, if what Obama is saying he will actually do, he sounds much more realistic.

And what I get out of that, to the uninformed, Obama sounds better, which is a good thing for him.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm down to one movie on my netflix queue. Anyone have any suggestions?[/quote]

Butcher Boy
National Lampoon's Last Resort Vacation
Airborne
Lloyd (I'll give you a free game to review this)
Save The Green Planet

[quote name='zewone']You butchered it.

Bart: What's a Muppet?
Homer: Well, it's not quite a mop, not quite a puppet, but man... (laughs, then pauses) So, to answer you question, I don't know.[/quote]

fuck...that was bad.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm down to one movie on my netflix queue. Anyone have any suggestions?[/quote]

Dexter Season 1 & 2

Movie: Downfall, Ju-on, The Big Lebowski, The Machinist, Inside Man, Dark City.

TV: Deadwood, The Wire, Carnivale.

[quote name='DT778']also Dirty Work[/quote]

I loved that movie back when it first came out but it has not aged well.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Deadwood is garbage.[/quote]

You're garbage!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Deadwood is for 14-year-olds who giggle whenever they hear a swear word.[/quote]

You're so unbelievably wrong.

By the way, you should check out Life on Mars. It's no Journeyman but it's similar.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Deadwood is for 14-year-olds who giggle whenever they hear a swear word.[/QUOTE]

UR CRAZIE!

Anyone want to sell me their PS3 for $250? :cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']You're so unbelievably wrong.

By the way, you should check out Life on Mars. It's no Journeyman but it's similar.[/quote]

Yeah, I kind of liked it when it was a British show.

What network is it on?

[quote name='munch']UR CRAZIE!

Anyone want to sell me their PS3 for $250? :cool:[/quote]

You might be interested in this munchmang:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...301&pf_rd_p=449855501&pf_rd_i=ultimate matrix

It's the BD-P1500 Blu-Ray player for $213.89 & free copy of the Ultimate Matrix blu-ray collection (which is going for $74.99 on Amazon).

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, I kind of liked it when it was a British show.

What network is it on?[/quote]

From what I've seen in the first episode, this is way better than the BBC version. Harvey Keitel and Michael Imperioli are great. And it's on Thursday nights on ABC at 10pm.

[quote name='munch']UR CRAZIE!

Anyone want to sell me their PS3 for $250? :cool:[/quote]

I still have that defective 60GB from that eBay fiasco...I gotta call Sony to send me a box...I got my money back and the dude never contacted me to get it back...according to my CC company, I'm no longer liable. I might sell it, but its still a few weeks away.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Rocko...how do you buy that shirt with the moons...I don't see an "add to cart" option...I think I want one too.[/quote]You can't buy it yet, it's a derby entry.

So far Big Fish seems the most promising suggestion. Some of the movies mentioned, like Street Fight and Lloyd are on Watch Instantly and I'm not really interested in tv shows right now. Thanks everybody.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I still have that defective 60GB from that eBay fiasco...I gotta call Sony to send me a box...I got my money back and the dude never contacted me to get it back...according to my CC company, I'm no longer liable. I might sell it, but its still a few weeks away.[/QUOTE]

You're about to send it back to Sony? I'm confused.

Ugh... Why is it that when you are sick you always feel crappy when you are about to go to bed?

I was feeling fine most of this afternoon and I just started feeling crappy now, which means I will probably have a hard time falling asleep.

[quote name='Maklershed']I loved that movie back when it first came out but it has not aged well.[/quote]It probably hasn't but that movie had some great lines I still quote (except for the first one).

"He was supposed to keep going."

"Are those prostitutes!? I mean, who are those girls?"

"I can't. I got to go uh... lift weights."

[quote name='Maklershed']dc - have you ever seen Band of Brothers?[/quote]
Haven't
[quote name='Mojimbo']Watch Lloyd right now, dcfox.[/quote]
Can't, watching You Don't Mess With the Zohan right now :cool:

[quote name='munch']You're about to send it back to Sony? I'm confused.[/quote]

Yeah, it became mine a couple months ago...been forgetting to send it in.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, it became mine a couple months ago...been forgetting to send it in.[/QUOTE]

Send it in, then sell it to me!

[quote name='dcfox']So far Big Fish seems the most promising suggestion. Some of the movies mentioned, like Street Fight and Lloyd are on Watch Instantly and I'm not really interested in tv shows right now. Thanks everybody.[/quote]

Hackers...you can never go wrong with Hackers.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm down to one movie on my netflix queue. Anyone have any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
Flesh for Frankenstein.

I'v never seen so many dead prostitutes!

[quote name='dcfox']Haven't[/quote]

You have to forget anything previously suggested and rent it immediately. Just get disc 1. I guarantee you will like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back