30 minutes with no new OTT? What kind of world are we living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Exactly, so sell it to me for the newly discounted rate. It's better to hook a CAG up then deal with ebay people anyway, mirite?

Or, you can sell it to me on ebay, you get your money and I get the 30% off. Even better![/quote]

$275? Let me think about it...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']$275? Let me think about it...[/QUOTE]

$275 or $275 on ebay? The ebay deal would work best for both of us!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']dcfox, why do you hate free games so much? Plus, you've already seen that garbage zohan movie.

Watch Lloyd, do a review, get a free game. It's easy.[/quote]

What game would you give me if I watched Lloyd and gave a review of it?

[quote name='darthbudge']What game would you give me if I watched Lloyd and gave a review of it?[/quote]

Nothing. It's a movie for kids, and you're a kid, so it would just take the fun out of it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Nothing. It's a movie for kids, and you're a kid, so it would just take the fun out of it.[/quote]

Does my loathing kids movies not count for anything?

I have always been old at heart. :oldman:

[quote name='darthbudge']Does my loathing kids movies not count for anything?

I have always been old at heart. :oldman:[/quote]
Budge, I'll give you a free game if you watch the movie and write a review for me so I can get a free game from Temp.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Let me sleep on it, budge, and I'll let you know tomorrow.[/quote]

Alright, if not, then I am gonna take dcfox's deal!

However, he is probably gonna give me a copy of like You Don't Mess with the Zohan: The Official Game of the Movie on the GBA or something like that.

[quote name='crystalklear64']"I would guess that 75% of the on-screen deaths are by disemboweling"
Well, that got me interested.[/QUOTE]

What game?

[quote name='DT778']It probably hasn't but that movie had some great lines I still quote (except for the first one).

"He was supposed to keep going."

"Are those prostitutes!? I mean, who are those girls?"

"I can't. I got to go uh... lift weights."[/quote]
I liked Chris Farley's lines about the Saigon whore that bit his nose off.:lol:

[quote name='zewone']What game?[/QUOTE]
That movie Brak just posted a review to.

Criterion shit is usually pretty good, so Criterion + mass gore is probably supreme win.

It's a widely misunderstood film, along with Blood for Dracula, rich is subtext, beautiful cinematography... and intentional campy (un-zany) horror; a very strange concoction.

I don't think I've seen a big bushed girl that didn't have a busted out vag. The kind that when you're fuckin' 'em it sounds like you got your boot stuck in the mud.

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah, that is what i needed to see right before going to sleep.[/QUOTE]
Enjoy your dreams about schlorping Heather Graham's jammed out cum receptacle and...maggots.

[quote name='JolietJake']She has to be one of the freakiest/kinkiest actresses in hollywood.[/QUOTE]

You act as if she still has a career.

People got tired of seeing her naked.

---

Why, Puma? Why?

Finally got around to adding in a fill section for a chorus and other little sound treats for your ears including a small dose of the verb, but I think my partner in crime moved on. Budge will not become the rap star I had envisioned him as :(

BudgeRap

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back