30 minutes with no new OTT? What kind of world are we living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']I may get that 120 GB HD once we can rip the games onto the HD. I'm so sick of getting dirty disk errors, especially on RB2.[/QUOTE]

Stop having dirty games, nugga! Then you wouldn't get the errors.

[quote name='lordwow']I may get that 120 GB HD once we can rip the games onto the HD.[/quote]

That's why I jumped on the $70 120 from Gamestop a few weeks ago.

Hopefully the DVD drive only works for a few seconds to verify the game is in the drive then shuts off...

I think my coffee cup is leaking; there's coffee rings all over this desk. But it's not my desk, so I don't care!
I'm about to clean it up.

Mak Jr. not that happy at the pumpkin patch:

IMG_1020.JPG

[quote name='munch']Mak Jr. not that happy at the pumpkin patch:
[/quote]

That's cause pumpkins remind him of his real dad's wrinkled, bald head...

[quote name='wubb']Could you order the 360 Arcade bundle today and then register and get the $20 HDD from Microsoft? I have a buddy who I might be able to convince to pick one up if that is the case.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I tried the NXE thing with my arcade and it told me to go to hell. Said "I had enough storage"... though I'm not sure if the website was to try to get the 512mb card for free, to register for the cheap refurb HDD, or both.

[quote name='lordwow']I may get that 120 GB HD once we can rip the games onto the HD. I'm so sick of getting dirty disk errors, especially on RB2.[/QUOTE]

damn man... how the fuck do you get so many different dirty disc errors on so many different games?

[quote name='manthing']That's cause pumpkins remind him of his real dad's wrinkled, bald orange head...[/QUOTE]

fix'd.

[quote name='tiredfornow']you should give Mak Jr. a Jin Kazama tattoo on his right arm.[/QUOTE]

Inufaye Jr. would be unhappy. His surrogate dad is way :cool:.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't know, I tried the NXE thing with my arcade and it told me to go to hell. Said "I had enough storage"... though I'm not sure if the website was to try to get the 512mb card for free, to register for the cheap refurb HDD, or both.

damn man... how the fuck do you get so many different dirty disc errors on so many different games?[/quote]

Did you have your HDD or Memory Card plugged into your console when you tried the NXE thing?

---

Also, it probably means his DVD drive is going bad and that is why he is getting the errors.

[quote name='tiredfornow']you should give Mak Jr. a Jin Kazama tattoo on his right arm.[/QUOTE]

I don't even know what a Jin Kazama tattoo is, but I'm assuming it's bad ass.

I'm sending you a package next mang. Have you started work on our project?

The only games I get DDE on a lot are RB2 (it's always right after the score comes up at the end of the song and I hit continue) and both R6V games. Not sure why I get them though, the disks are perfect.

[quote name='darthbudge']Did you have your HDD or Memory Card plugged into your console when you tried the NXE thing?
[/QUOTE]

yes, however, others have completed the form while their xbox has had the hdd in... maybe it's cause i have the memory card in? wonder if I can try again.

[quote name='manthing']Hrmm...

The G1 sounds kinda clunky...[/QUOTE]

I agree. I want to hold one in my hand. I do like the open store idea, and that you may be able to do VOIP with it.

[quote name='darthbudge']Were you debating getting one?[/quote]

No, but I know others here were.

And agreed on the Apps Market munch...

Android has potential, but I wonder if it has an EULA as nutso as the first release of Chrome?

[quote name='munch']A lot of masturbation goes on it that room . . .[/quote]

Nah man, he didn't need to masturbate, he had a hot girlfriend who almost got to be a host on G4. :nottalking:

[quote name='lordwow']What is that bright pink thing on the bed?[/QUOTE]

A pair of panties he stopped and bought for himself after he got that tatoo.

[quote name='st0neface']Who is that guy? I feel ashamed to have the same Target brand comforter as him.[/quote]

That would be Inufaye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back