30 minutes with no new OTT? What kind of world are we living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl: The ending of that Zero Punctuation review was hilarious.[/QUOTE]

"Angry policemen are en route and resistance will only make them angrier."

[quote name='munch']*Flame shield on* The Watchmen is severely overrated *Waiting for it . . . *[/quote]

Is this your personal opinion? Either way, you suck. :bomb:

Who's opinion other than mine would it be, bulge? I read it and the first, say, 2/3 were pretty good. It was all downhill from there.

[quote name='munch']Who's opinion other than mine would it be, bulge? I read it and the first, say, 2/3 were pretty good. It was all downhill from there.[/quote]

I thought maybe you were quoting someone else...

Still, Watchmen is fantastic.

[quote name='darthbudge']I thought maybe you were quoting someone else...

Still, Watchmen is fantastic.[/QUOTE]

Slightly above average if anything. Then again, this was only the 2nd graphic novel I've ever read--the first being The Dark Knight. Now that was EXCELLENT.

[quote name='manthing']
'I know a whore that I can't get to by bike...' - TMK

Terry, just don't panic and you'll do fine. All that worry on your mind makes you drive worse
[/QUOTE]Hey OTT, I'm back safely from the final driving lessons. The instructor said I did perfectly fine parallel parking, merging onto the Interstate (he seriously couldn't believe I never did it before because it went smoothly), along with driving in busier traffic in much more narrow lanes. Basically, I conquered many driving fears today. The instructor told me to just no doubt myself for the drive test, but I'm definitely ready he says.

[quote name='munch']It's on my list. I want to read all of the Batman comics Frank Miller did.[/quote]

Start with Dark Knight Returns 2 and then read All-Star Batman/Robin which is the prequels to the DKR world...

Those will REALLY help in your appreciation of DKR

:bouncy:

[quote name='munch']It's on my list. I want to read all of the Batman comics Frank Miller did.[/quote]

Pffft, you're not allowed to have any opinions on comics if you haven't even done that yet. :roll:

I have this image in my mind of TMK merging onto a highway in the middle of nowhere, IN. With no other cars around, the driver instructor says "Wow, that went smoothly"

[quote name='lordwow']I have this image in my mind of TMK merging onto a highway in the middle of nowhere, IN. With no other cars around, the driver instructor says "Wow, that went smoothly"[/QUOTE]Actually, there were trucks around. There was a truck trying to merge onto the highway actually, so I increased my speed to make enough distance. What I did was NOTHING like a big city though.

Yesterday, when going onto state road highways, there was no cars anywhere.

"I can really tell that not having sex helped you in making a smooth transition into the other lane." - TMK's driving instructor.

Big Cities are a pain in the ass even for an experienced driver. I've only driven around Boston a few times, I try to avoid it.

[quote name='munch']"I can really tell that not having sex helped you in making a smooth transition into the other lane." - TMK's driving instructor.[/QUOTE]

ahahahaha

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nobody in here likes black people anyways, Soodmeg. :nottalking:[/quote]

Don't all of the white OTTers have the jungle fever?

Woohoo, how was the Atmosphere show? I've been listening to them a lot recently and would love to hear some tracks off of When Life Gives You Lemons.., which I have recently determined to be my album of the year so far. Also, did they have a live band with them?

Yeah, I remember you saying that. I can't wait for her to move back so I can spend more time in the city [to rape cats].

Took care of it for you, munchbox.

Woohoo, how was the Atmosphere show? I've been listening to them a lot recently and would love to hear some tracks off of When Life Gives You Lemons.., which I have recently determined to be my album of the year so far. Also, did they have a live band with them?

The show was pretty damn good. They had a guitarist, keyboardist, and back-up singer with them. They did some shit off When Life Gives You Lemons... and older shit, too. I honestly thought the newer stuff sounded a lot better just because it sounds made for the live setup they have now. Also, Sage Francis and Abstract Rude joined Slug for a freestyle during "Smart Went Crazy", which was great, though Sage is definitely the only one with true freestyle chops.

Ab-Rude and Blueprint had the opening slots and performed well. As much as I like Ab-Rude, his live show is so unbalanced it hurts. A lot of his beats fucking bang but he is sooooo laid back. Oh, B. Dolan and Jared Paul also came out before Atmosphere's set to do some spoken word stuff, which I think was lost on the drunk fucks near me.

And just so you know, Atmosphere fans can be pretty fuckin' ridiculous. Slug himself got pissed several times as people were crowd surfing during "Guarantees" and he stopped the song to tell them to stop.

Weird. Sent EA an email yesterday asking where the hell my RB guitar is that I sent in over two weeks ago and the first response was about proving that it's within the 60 day warranty limit, like I had to prove it was a recent purchase or I couldn't get it back, then ten minutes later got a tracking code for what I'm assuming is my guitar that's being sent back to me. :whistle2:s

:oops:

That was a ninja edit though, when I looked at it, the last part was the munchbox part.

Not much of their catalog would be appropriate for crowd surfing, I'd be upset too. I really gotta see them live some time.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Me either.

And yeah, I really dug Running Scared.[/quote]

Running Scared was great.

It really came out of nowhere, and I was completely surprised at how good it was.

Catdog_300.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back