$34,368 Raised! - CAG Fund for Child's Play 2013 Charity Raffle - ALL WINNERS POSTED!

Really having financial problems this past year, but in for $10!  I absolutely love doing this every year since my nephew spends a lot of time in the hospital with sickle cell.  I know this has to help ease the hospital stay for so many children.  This is great!

I jus donated $20 thru my phone and afterwards realized I wasn't logged into cag at the time.Will I still be entered in the drawing? If not its still a great cause and I dont mind, but it'd be nice to know for future reference. ...
Yes. Cheapy uses the PayPal email and matches it to your cag email. If they don't match he posts the PayPal email next to the item won.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again Cheapy for this great event! Been with this site 8 years and love to see it grow and things like this continue! Donated!

Threw in my 10 bucks, hope it'll help somewhere. Can't believe it's been ten years since I joined CAG....

Here's to many more successful years of charity drives. 

Couldn't throw in much, but I know every bit helps. Thanks for running this as always Cheapy, know the cause appreciates it!

Sorry if this question has been asked but, how will you know who donated?

My Paypal email is not the same as the one I use for this site is why I am asking. If someone could PM me with a response I would greatly appreciate it

Donated, although my paypal email is diff from my main one. My brother was in a children's hospital when I was just a little kid so child's play has always had a special place in my heart. CHILD'sPLAY!

I donated my winnings from steam sale bingo plus some on top - will probably match it before the end of the month.  Thanks for doing this Cheapy.

I had a water line freeze in my house when it was like -8 degrees and ruined my kitchen walls, cabinets and the carpet in the next room. I'd love to enter but I don't even have two nickels to rub together hehe. Nice contest and worthy cause though.

$25 here, more if I get the chance. Got some medical bills coming up. Glad to be part of this great program! Thanks to CheapyD and all participants (for both donations and prizes). I'll mention this donation link every time I do my PS4 streams.

Tossed in $20.  Probably do more before it ends.

In the past I know we were only allowed to donate brand new, sealed games.  Has this changed?  

I just donated, I used my college email instead of the email i use for CAG. I should be okay right?

Tossed in $20. Probably do more before it ends.

In the past I know we were only allowed to donate brand new, sealed games. Has this changed?
Yes it has. I asked Cheapy the same question before donating mine (which are new/sealed) and he said they no longer need to be sealed.

10$ in, not much I know, but every little bit helps.  Wish this ended after tax return, never sure if I'm breaking uncle sam's leg or if he is coming after me to break mine...

Great cause! 

First time I've had the ability to donate, and I'm more than happy to! $10 might "rob" me of a few trips to In-n-Out, but I can deal knowing that the money is going towards a good cause. Kudos to everyone who has donated! :)

I've been meaning to do this, but kept forgetting.  I haven't been on CAG as much as usual lately.

Kicked in $50.  Glad I finally got around to it; I would have felt terrible if I missed it.

Donating and going to give roughly 50-300 community prizes (however many I can type up to Cheapy before my fingers run raw)

CAG FTW

bread's done
Back