360 vga cables

Get the real Microsoft ones.

Only issue with using the 360 on a monitor is not all games work on 4:3 monitors right in HD resolutions. But your screen is a widescreen, so it should work great with everything!

[quote name='rly723']are these any good??

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-de-49-en-70-16s8.html[/quote]

those work great. they looked very good on my display. my friend had the madcatz cables which were shitty. the playasia ones were way better than those. didn't get a chance to compare to the official cables, but the thread in the deals forums says there's little to no difference.

if you look around, there's another version of the cable that has optical out for audio. you might want to try those as well.

[quote name='Bezerker']Gamestop has the official 360 VGA's for $9.99 used, everystore within 10 miles of me has 4+ according to the locator.[/QUOTE]

I can't find these on their website. Do you have a link?

oh, okay thanks, yeah that lcd i ordered has a vga port. damn play-asia ships fast, i placed the order early this morning, now its shipped. hopefully get it be next week when the lcd arrives too

now trying to find a lcd tv tuner, has anyone used them before??

only issue is the lcd doesnt come with dvi, but oh well not even sure what that does other than a better quality picture right? i just need a solid, basic lcd to use as an external monitor for my laptop's broken lcd screen and playing the 360 on

[quote name='Bezerker']Gamestop has the official 360 VGA's for $9.99 used, everystore within 10 miles of me has 4+ according to the locator.[/QUOTE]

How do you check? Gamestop only lists the new VGA cables for me

[quote name='Wario64']How do you check? Gamestop only lists the new VGA cables for me[/quote]

At the bottom of the page when you view a product, click on "Show backordered used products."

Do you have a link? Didn't come up when I searched.

[quote name='Kendro']At the bottom of the page when you view a product, click on "Show backordered used products."[/QUOTE]

I must be blind, I don't see this?

bread's done
Back