3D Blu-Ray thread

AngellicLulu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I decided to put a list together of currently available and soon to be available 3D blu-rays and I will keep a current list of the exclusives. I am keeping it to US available. I am only focusing on those blu-rays that require a 3D television/blu-ray player.

Currently Available (Non-exclusives)
3D Aquarium
3D Magic Forest
3D Safari Africa
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Adventure Coral Reef Under the Sea of Egypt
The Adventures of Tintin
Alice in Wonderland
Amazing Nature
Amazing Ocean
The Amazing Spider-Man
Amazon In the Heart of Wild Nature
Arthur Christmas
The Avengers
Bait
Beauty and the Beast
Bolt
Brave
Captain America: The First Avenger
Cars
Cars 2
Cats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore
Cave of Forgotten Dreams
Chicken Little
A Christmas Carol
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Cirque Du Soleil - Worlds Away
Clash of the Titans
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
Conan the Barbarian
Coraline
Creature From the Black Lagoon
Creature from the Black Lagoon (Classic Monsters Collection)
Croods
The Darkest Hour
Day of the Dead
Despicable Me
Despicable Me 2
Dial M for Murder
Dolphin Tale
Dredd
Drive Angry
Epic
Escape from Planet Earth
Fascination Coral Reef
Fascination Coral Reef Mysterious Worlds Underwater
The Final Destination
Final Destination 5
Finding Nemo
Flying Monsters (40 min. cut)
Flying Monsters (70 min. cut) (Best Buy Exclusive)
Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (HK - English subs)
Frankenweenie
Fright Night
G-Force
Galapagos Charles Darwin's Big Adventure
Gamer
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
Ghosts of the Abyss
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Glee: The 3D Concert Movie
Gnomeo and Juliet
The Great Gatsby
The Green Hornet
Green Lantern
Guardians of the Lost Code (Brijes)
Gulliver's Travels
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters
Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters with Digibook (Target exclusive)
Happy Feet Two
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Best Buy Exclusive)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Best Buy Exclusive)
A Haunting in Salem
History in 3D
History of the World in Two Hours
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Theatrical)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (extended edition)
Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil
Hotel Transylvania
House of Wax
How to Train Your Dragon
Hugo
I, Robot
Ice Age: Continental Drift
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
IMAX: Arabia
IMAX: Born to Be Wild
IMAX: Cirque du Soleil: Journey of Man
IMAX: Deep Sea
IMAX: Dinosaurs Alive!
IMAX: Dinosaurs: Giants of Patagonia
IMAX: Dolphins and Whales
IMAX: Grand Canyon Adventure - River at Risk
IMAX: Hubble
IMAX: Legends of Flight
IMAX: Mummies: Secrets of the Pharaohs
IMAX: Ocean Wonderland
IMAX: Rescue
IMAX: Sea Rex: Journey to a Prehistoric World
IMAX: Sharks
IMAX: Space Station
IMAX: To the Arctic
IMAX: The Ultimate Wave - Tahiti
IMAX: Ultimate G's - Zac's Flying Dream
IMAX: Under the Sea
IMAX: Wild Ocean
Immortals
Iron Man 3
Jack the Giant Slayer
Jillian's Travels: Africa
John Carter
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
Jurassic Park
Katy Perry: Part of Me
Kenny Chesney: Summer in 3D
Khumba
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda 2
The Last Airbender (Best Buy Exclusive)
Legend of the Guardians
Life of Pi
The Lion King
The Lion of Judah
The Little Mermaid
Little Rascals Best of Our Gang
The Lorax
Lord of the Dance
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Mars in 3D: Images from the Viking Mission
Mars Needs Moms
Meet the Robinsons
Megamind
Men in Black III
Monster House
A Monster in Paris
Monsters, Inc.
Monsters University
Monsters vs. Aliens
My Bloody Valentine
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Night of the Living Dead: Re-Animation
Nitro Circus: The Movie
The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Film
Open Season
Oz the Great and Powerful
ParaNorman
Peter Gabriel: New Blood - Live in London
Piano Pieces from Mozart, Elgar & Pezzone
Piranha 3D
Piranha 3DD
The Pirates! Band of Misfits
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
The Polar Express
Priest
Prometheus
Puss in Boots
Resident Evil Afterlife
Resident Evil: Retribution
Rio
Rise of the Guardians
Sadako
Sanctum
Satchurated: Live in Montreal
Saw: The Final Chapter
The Scorpions: Get Your Sting & Blackout Live
Sector 7 (Korean - English subs)
Secret of the Wings
The Shock Labyrinth (JP - English subs)
Shrek
Shrek 2
Shrek the Third
Shrek Forever After
Silent Hill: Revelation
The Smurfs
Spiders
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011: The 3D Experience
Spy Kids Game Over/Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl
Spy Kids: All the Time in the World
Star Trek Into Darkness (Starfleet Phaser Limited Edition Gift Set)
Step Up 3D
Step Up Revolution
Tangled
Tekken: Blood Vengeance
Texas Chainsaw
Thor
The Three Musketeers
Titanic
Titanic: 100 Years in 3D
Top Gun
Tormented
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Toy Story Collection
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Tron Legacy
Tron Legacy + 2D Tron
Tron Legacy + 2D Tron (Special Edition)
A Turtle's Tale 2: Sammy's Escape from Paradise
Underworld: Awakening
Up
Upside Down (2D/3D BD or BD/DVD Combo)
The Universe: 7 Wonders of the Solar System
The Universe in 3D
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas
Wizard of Oz: 75th Anniversary Edition (Collector's Edition)
Wrath of the Titans
Wrath of the Titans (Steelbook) (Best Buy Exclusive)
Wreck-It Ralph
WWII in 3D
Yogi Bear

Coming Soon

TBA

The Hole
Madagascar
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
Resident Evil: Damnation
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

For Blu-ray 3D Trading:
Cheap Ass Gamer - Official 3D Blu-ray Trade Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
So for B&M is Best Buy's $29.99 price for Gulliver's Travels 3D the cheapest? I guess I got way too spoiled with the crazy awesome Target Disney deals (Tangled and Tron: Legacy) lately (Besides the original Tron, The three POTC films are the only 2D Disney movies I own on Blu, so I'm not used to buying new release combos that cheap). $30 for a Fox 3D movie is going to hurt, but hey at least Fox is doing combos, thank god they didn't pull a Sony and put out a cheap single disc 3D release and leave off some of the special features (and hopefully if the Green Hornet release is any indication Sony has changed their ways and will do combos from that release on).

And BTW I could care less about the DVD Video disc and the Digital Copy that comes in the combos, I just want the movie in 3D and all the special features, so if the special features are on the 2D Blu-ray Disc that's fine with me, like I said damn Disney had to spoil me with their combo prices, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Resident Evil: Afterlife and even though it's plastered all over the front that it's a 3D Blu, in actuality it has both the 3D and 2D versions on it, it notes on the back in red lettering that it contains both. I really wasn't expecting that when I bought it. I'm not sure if they're all like that or not it's the first 3D Blu that I've purchased, but it is something to note. The 3D was pretty good but the movie was pure crap, they should have just stopped at the first.

[quote name='hollowfreak']I got Resident Evil: Afterlife and even though it's plastered all over the front that it's a 3D Blu, in actuality it has both the 3D and 2D versions on it, it notes on the back in red lettering that it contains both. I really wasn't expecting that when I bought it. I'm not sure if they're all like that or not it's the first 3D Blu that I've purchased, but it is something to note. The 3D was pretty good but the movie was pure crap, they should have just stopped at the first.[/QUOTE]

Most BD3D (feature-length) movies play fine in 2D players (they either have a dedicated 2D stream or use one of the two 3D streams). Notable exceptions are the Disney movies that come with a separate 2D disc in the combo pack. Those BD3Ds will not play in 2D players.

Just bought one of the new Vizio 42" passive 3d sets over the weekend and it is amazing. I watched Tron Legacy in 3d and it looked really good, the previews for POTC and Cars 2 really popped and the opening Disney logo really looks solid.

The passive sets use the same glasses as the theaters and I have had no issues with it so far. I also tried out the Mortal Kombat demo and Killzone demo, which were very cool and watched a couple of 3D Imax movies on Directv, also stellar.

Next up, Tangled and Legend of the Guardians.

Fence-sitters, when it comes to 3D check out the passive sets (LG and Vizio) they are exactly what 3D needed to get to mass market appeal.

Anyone that thinks 3D is a gimmick and they could "take it or leave it" has NOT played Avatar the Game in full 3D on a great 3D tv. I challenge you guys to experience this and tell me it's not the single coolest thing you've ever seen.

[quote name='goodnews13']Anyone that thinks 3D is a gimmick and they could "take it or leave it" has NOT played Avatar the Game in full 3D on a great 3D tv. I challenge you guys to experience this and tell me it's not the single coolest thing you've ever seen.[/QUOTE]
It's funny- everyone either champions the 3D in this game or claims that the frame rate is so low that it feels like you are watching a flipbook. I'll have to look for it once it hits clearance.

[quote name='nbballard']It's funny- everyone either champions the 3D in this game or claims that the frame rate is so low that it feels like you are watching a flipbook. I'll have to look for it once it hits clearance.[/QUOTE]

It is a flip book, at least the PS3 version is. Maybe the 360 one is better? They both only use SBS anyway

[quote name='blitz6speed']It is a flip book, at least the PS3 version is. Maybe the 360 one is better? They both only use SBS anyway[/QUOTE]

The 360 version was fine, I thought. I played it after Enslaved on the PS3 so glass in the eyes may have been fine after that. :lol: Anyway, I'm pretty sure it does all versions of stereoscopic 3D. SBS, OAU, Checkerboard. I remember it had a ton of options.

I have been very pleased with 3D gaming, granted i still have not played over a really long time, but it surprises me that it isn't getting more favorable reactions or more than just luke-warm impressions. I think as the price drops and passive tech becomes more available it will catch on. The Mortal Kombat, Killzone 3, Super Stardust HD and Motorstorm all have been drop my jaw awesome. It would be great to get a thread of 3D reviews or impressions. I am going to track down and try Sly Collection this weekend, since it is only $20 at Best Buy.

[quote name='prayformojo']I have been very pleased with 3D gaming, granted i still have not played over a really long time, but it surprises me that it isn't getting more favorable reactions or more than just luke-warm impressions. I think as the price drops and passive tech becomes more available it will catch on. The Mortal Kombat, Killzone 3, Super Stardust HD and Motorstorm all have been drop my jaw awesome. It would be great to get a thread of 3D reviews or impressions. I am going to track down and try Sly Collection this weekend, since it is only $20 at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

I agree. There is a lot of whining about not wanting to wear glasses, but I have had some good times with Crysis, Killzone 2 and SOCOM 4. Tron was just ok in my book. I already finished CoD: Black Ops before I got my TV, but did go back a play a level or 2. Had fun with that as well.

is this a 3D that will work on a 3D tv
Hannah Montana And Miley Cyrus Best Of Both Worlds Concert: The 3-D Movie - Blu-Ray

[quote name='starmask2k3']is this a 3D that will work on a 3D tv
Hannah Montana And Miley Cyrus Best Of Both Worlds Concert: The 3-D Movie - Blu-Ray[/QUOTE]

It's "fake" 3D. Does not require a 3D TV.

It's (Anaglyph), which uses the paper glasses.

Plus it was released in 2008.

[quote name='GizmoGC']It's "fake" 3D. Does not require a 3D TV.

It's (Anaglyph), which uses the paper glasses.

Plus it was released in 2008.[/QUOTE]

o ok thanks

[quote name='GizmoGC']Likely when Lion King comes out (duh).

And since the only disc that says 3D is The Lion King, well, draw your own conclusions there.[/QUOTE]

Is there a reason you had to be mean about it? I thought it was a fair question.

[quote name='bredbu']Is there a reason you had to be mean about it? I thought it was a fair question.[/QUOTE]

Since there is only one 3D Disc in the image shown (to the link you posted), it's pretty obvious that the others are not in 3D (nor would Disney spend the money to make those DTVs 3D).

Current State of 3D:

Currently, Disney and Warner are the only studios actively releasing on 3D Blu-ray.

Paramount is only for the CEs (skipping over a few releases already). All there titles come with either a 1 year or 6 month "CE Exclusive" window, and they have zero interest in releasing titles that are long gone from the CE Market (Monsters VS Aliens, How to Train..., Shrek etc.)

Universal has released one 3D title (while also skipping over releases).

Fox has released one 3D title (while also skipping over releases).

Lionsgate has released two or so 3D titles (while also skipping over releases, IIRC).

Sony seems to be focusing now only on Theatrical releases, even though it has several catalog titles that are 3D-Ready.

The only boon for 3D seems to be these documentary films, and personally, there are far too many clogging up the shelves that look like utter shit. I would know, I've seen nearly every single one of them. Until the studios get serious about 3D (and I don't see this ever happening and sales are not there), don't expect much.

I mean, gees, Gullivers Travels got a 3D release but breakin' Narnia got skipped over?

Coming up we have only 4 confirmed Theatrical releases and 4 confirmed Documentaries. The studios are killing 3D.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Just got the email for Beauty and the Beast and Lion King 3D. Both have 8 dollar coupons so be sure to clip. Posting them in the OP now.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the info about those two coming out on Amazon with the $8 coupons.

Three movies they've released with the Amazon online coupons (Secretariat, Bambi, Tangled 3D) had one or more price drops by the time of release, well after the point of the coupon being available. The coupons have limited redemptions, so people should lock pre-orders in for them ASAP, before the coupons disappear. It may not be cheaper B&M when the movie releases, though it's best to have an Amazon pre-order as a backup.

[quote name='shrike4242']Thanks for the info about those two coming out on Amazon with the $8 coupons.

Three movies they've released with the Amazon online coupons (Secretariat, Bambi, Tangled 3D) had one or more price drops by the time of release, well after the point of the coupon being available. The coupons have limited redemptions, so people should lock pre-orders in for them ASAP, before the coupons disappear. It may not be cheaper B&M when the movie releases, though it's best to have an Amazon pre-order as a backup.[/QUOTE]

Typically Amazon lists them lower, gets a $8 coupon, and Amazon raises the price back up. Same thing happened with Tangled which wound up being like $18 for many.

I pre-ordered the 8 disc set...but will probably cancel eventually. Not sure if it's worth $66 for 2 other Lion King films that were subpar.

[quote name='doubledown']Really....a 3D Beauty and the Beast after I bought the original BD this year....oh well.[/QUOTE]

It was announced last year that a 3D Beauty and the Beast was coming.

yea im pretty sad about the beauty and the beast thing too. I need to sell the one I got in october so I can pay for the 3d one now.

[quote name='bredbu']yea im pretty sad about the beauty and the beast thing too. I need to sell the one I got in october so I can pay for the 3d one now.[/QUOTE]

Eh. I don't really need to see it in 3D, sorta like the Lion King. But like most Disney releases, it'll probably be dirt cheap come release week.

I just recently jumped into the 3D market with clearance plasma purchase from Target. I grabbed last year's Panasonic TC-P50GT25. I don't even have any 3D glasses yet but am leaning towards getting a set of XpanDs just to test things out. I'd really like the Panasonic Ultimate 3D Starter Set but $330 is almost as much as I paid for the TV!

For anyone on the prowl for Avatar:
http://news.consumerreports.org/ele...b-home-theater-surround-sound-system-box.html

For the lazy or those with click-through phobias:
[quote name='"consumerreports.org"'] Free "Avatar 3D" with Panasonic Blu-ray players and HTIBs
Apr 25, 2011 12:45 PM
AvatarDVD-thumb-240xauto-550.jpg

Looking for an added incentive to get a 3D Blu-ray player or 3D home-theater system? Panasonic is throwing in—via a mail-in coupon—a free copy of the Avatar 3D Blu-ray disc for those who buy one of its 3D Blu-ray players and HTIB systems.
Although the James Cameron-directed Avatar 3D movie is considered by many to be the best showcase of 3D technology currently available, Panasonic's exclusive rights to the 3D Blu-ray version has meant you can't get a copy unless you bought a Panasonic 3D TV or the company's Essential 3D kit (which comes with the movie and two sets of active 3D shutter glasses). Now the offer is being extended to additional 3D gear from the company.
To get the movie, you have to buy either a Panasonic 3D Blu-ray player (models DMP-BDT310, DMP-BDT210, DMP-BDT215, DMP-BDT110, DMP-BDT115) or a Panasonic Blu-ray 3D home-theater system (SC-BTT770, SC-BTT370, SC-BTT270, SC-BTT268, SC-BTT273). The offer includes all qualified purchases made between March 1, 2011 and February 29, 2012. To get the mail-in rebate form, go to Panasonic's Avatar website to download the PDF. You then have to send the completed form, plus a copy of your sales receipt with the purchase price circled, as well as the UPC code and serial number cut from the product carton, to the address listed. You can check the status of the rebate at Panasonic's website: www.PanasonicConsumerRebates.com.
If you decide to buy a Panasonic 3D Blu-ray or HTIB system, let us know if you were influenced by the free Avatar offer. And perhaps more importantly, how do you feel about these types of exclusive bundles that limit access to popular 3D movies?
Free Avatar 3D Blu-ray with qualified purchase [Panasonic]
Avatar 3D rebate form (PDF) [Panasonic]
Panasonic Essential 3D kit [Panasonic]
Check the status of your rebate [Panasonic]

—James K. Willcox
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vader582']I just recently jumped into the 3D market with clearance plasma purchase from Target. I grabbed last year's Panasonic TC-P50GT25. I don't even have any 3D glasses yet but am leaning towards getting a set of XpanDs just to test things out. I'd really like the Panasonic Ultimate 3D Starter Set but $330 is almost as much as I paid for the TV!
[/QUOTE]
Samsung's entry level 3D glasses for their new 2011 TVs are coming down in price (a pair for $50 officially starting May 1, now already available at Best Buy B&M). Obviously, those won't work with Panasonic TVs but hopefully Panasonic will follow suit and also lower the price for their glasses soon.

[quote name='basketb']Samsung's entry level 3D glasses for their new 2011 TVs are coming down in price (a pair for $50 officially starting May 1, now already available at Best Buy B&M). Obviously, those won't work with Panasonic TVs but hopefully Panasonic will follow suit and also lower the price for their glasses soon.[/QUOTE]
That would be nice but aren't the new glasses passive? I think that's what makes them cheaper.
I'd love to see the active glasses drop in price but I'm not sure they will since there is more of a mechanical process to how they create a 3D image.

[quote name='Vader582']That would be nice but aren't the new glasses passive? ...[/QUOTE]

No they are not. I'm talking about the active 3D glasses needed for Samsung's 2011 3DTVs. Samsung does not produce cheap passive 3D glasses or TVs.

[quote name='basketb']Samsung's entry level 3D glasses for their new 2011 TVs are coming down in price (a pair for $50 officially starting May 1, now already available at Best Buy B&M). Obviously, those won't work with Panasonic TVs but hopefully Panasonic will follow suit and also lower the price for their glasses soon.[/QUOTE]

It sucks because the 2011 glasses do NOT work with a 2010 TV. What a total F-up by Samsung. I'm sure people will be buying glasses and returning them. Maybe get an open-box deal or two in the near future. I just hope the 2010 drop eventually. I have 2 pair, but it would be nice to pick up more.

[quote name='basketb']No they are not. I'm talking about the active 3D glasses needed for Samsung's 2011 3DTVs. Samsung does not produce cheap passive 3D glasses or TVs.[/QUOTE]

2010 glasses are IR while 2011 are Bluetooth.

Early adopters get screwed.

[quote name='GizmoGC']2010 glasses are IR while 2011 are Bluetooth.

Early adopters get screwed.[/QUOTE]

There are no bluetooth glasses, just RF or IR. The new 2011 samsungs are RF, as are my 2011 LG glasses which are also RF. The 2010 LG Glasses are IR also. Everyone switched at the same time essentially.

[quote name='blitz6speed']There are no bluetooth glasses, just RF or IR. The new 2011 samsungs are RF, as are my 2011 LG glasses which are also RF. The 2010 LG Glasses are IR also. Everyone switched at the same time essentially.[/QUOTE]

My IR ones lose sync if I cover a certain area of the glasses, so RF is probably a better choice.

[quote name='elessar123']My IR ones lose sync if I cover a certain area of the glasses, so RF is probably a better choice.[/QUOTE]

My LG ones randomly lose sync at times as well, for a 2 hour movie, probably lose sync 2-3 times total. Its annoying but not deal breaking.

[quote name='blitz6speed']There are no bluetooth glasses, just RF or IR. The new 2011 samsungs are RF, as are my 2011 LG glasses which are also RF. The 2010 LG Glasses are IR also. Everyone switched at the same time essentially.[/QUOTE]

Alright...

Samsung's glasses are powered, active-shutter models, which use Bluetooth to synch with the TV as opposed to the Infrared synching used by the 2010 versions. These new glasses are incompatible with Samsung's 2010 3D TVs.

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20051253-1.html#ixzz1KgwEEEA6

more...

http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs-accessories/SSG-3300GR/ZA

When combined with Samsung 3D TVs, 3D Active Glasses bring viewing to vivid life. Samsung’s newest 3D Active Glasses offer even greater comfort over hours of viewing. Keep the 3D Active Glasses viewing-ready for family and friends with the Samsung Wireless Charging Hub (CY-SWC1000A) (sold separately) that recharges up to four pairs at a time, or charge with the included USB cables. These glasses are compatible with Samsung 2011 model 3D TVs only.

Key Specs
• Rechargeable 3D Active Glasses
• Bluetooth®
• Flexible

more...

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05775193000P?sid=I0084400010000100600&aff=Y

Samsung SSG-3100GB - 3D glasses

When combined with Samsung 3D TVs, 3D active glass brings viewing to vivid life. Samsung's 3D active glass offers even greater comfort over hours of viewing.

Bluetooth

[quote name='blitz6speed']Nice find and i was def wrong, however even samsung owners of the 2011 3dtv's told me they were RF.[/QUOTE]

Nahh, Bluetooth. I only really knew because I wanted to get that cool keyboard remote ($99!) but it's not compatible with my 2010 model.

What does the term 'dvd combo pack' mean

Last edited:
I believe the question translates to "What does the term 'dvd combo pack' mean?" in English.

The answer is: a Blu-ray that comes with a DVD copy of the movie, as well (and sometimes a useless digital copy)

BTW, saw 'Green Hornet' and I've gotta say, it was a pretty fun flick (but why Cameron Diaz was cast... I have no clue) and although the 3D was mostly pointless for this movie (in that quite a few scenes were talky, 'Superbad'-style comedic stuff), it was definitely a well done conversion. I must be honest, though, and state that the last conversion (besides 'Clash' and 'Airbender'... those don't count) that I saw was the ending of 'Order of the Phoenix' in IMAX... but it's good to know that the technology, if used correctly, has come quite a way in the last few years and can do a damn fine job!

I picked up the Avatar Starter Kit (2 pairs of the new glasses and the Avatar 3D Blu Ray) for $249 at Costco a few weeks ago. Considering that the glasses go for $130 each right now, it's a damn good deal.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Green Hornet has the thickest BD case I've seen yet for a movie. Damn, Baby got back.[/QUOTE]

LoL.... I had to look at at twice and measure it against another BR to make sure it wasn't as long as a dvd case. I swore I was going crazy for a little bit but the thickness through me off.

why do some Starter Kits come with 1 Blu-ray 3D movie and some Come with 2 or 3 Blu-ray 3D movies

Last edited:
bread's done
Back