3DS eShop Deals - 3/28: Natsume Sale/Resident Evil/Sega 3D Classics Sales, $10 EOU, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Here's your one-stop thread for all of the newest deals for 3DS eShop games.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET on the day listed.

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Some of the links below offer this.

On Sale

3D After Burner II - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Ecco the Dolphin - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Game Collection - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 3/31

3D Gunstar Heroes - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Outrun - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Space Harrier - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Streets of Rage - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Streets of Rage 2 - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Super Hang-On - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

4 Elements - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

A-Train 3D: City Simulator - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Aqua Moto Racing 3D - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? - $4.99 - 83% Off - Ends 4/18

Azada - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 6/30

Azure Striker Gunvolt - $9.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/1

Big Hero 6 Battle in the Bay - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/18

Brave Tank Hero - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Castle Conqueror Defender - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/4
Crazy Kangaroo - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Darts Up 3D - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/21

Disney Frozen: Olaf’s Quest - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/18

Epic Word Search Collection - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Escape From Zombie City - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/4

Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight - $39.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/4

Fantasy Pirates - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/7

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove Mini - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Glory of Generals: The Pacific - $3.99 - 42% Off - Ends 3/31

Goosebumps: The Game - $19.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/18

Gotcha Racing - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon 3D: The Tale of Two Towns - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX - $29.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Hazumi - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Hidden Expedition Titanic - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Hometown Story - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Japanese Rail Sim 3D Journey in Suburbs #1 - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 4/14

Jewel Quest 4 Heritage - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Jewel Quest 6: The Sapphire Dragon - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 6/30

Johnny's Payday Panic - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

League of Heroes - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 48% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Luxor - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Monster Shooter - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds - $4.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Owners of Mutant Mudds Only

Mystery Case Files Dire Grove - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Mystery Case Files Ravenhearst - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Ninja Battle Heroes - $2.10 - 29% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31 - Cross Buy

Parking Star 3D - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Pick-A-Gem - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Pix3D - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Quell Reflect - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Rage of the Gladiator - $2.99 - 57% Off - Ends 3/31

Reel Fishing 3D Paradise Mini - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Reel Fishing Paradise 3D - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Resident Evil Revelations - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Runny Egg - $1.39 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Rytmik Ultimate - $9.99 - 44% Off - Ends 3/31

Secret Agent Files: Miami - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Secret Mysteries in New York - $2.99 - Ends 6/30

Smash Cat Heroes - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Soccer Up 3D - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/21

Soccer Up Online - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

SpeedX 3D - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

SpeedX 3D Hyper Edition - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/31

SpongeBob HeroPants - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/30

Stella Glow - $39.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/4 

Toys vs Monsters - $0.99 - 75% Off - Ends 4/7

Van Helsing sniper Zx100 - $2.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/7

Yumi's Odd Odyssey - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cross Buy Games
Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99 - Opposing Platform's Code on Receipt
OlliOlli - $9.99
Woah Dave! - $4.99
Xeodrifter - $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
One point a lot of people don't consider is that they make a LOT more money by throttling the releases. If they dropped 100 games they get initial sales but then everyone would forget about what they didn't buy.....by releasing a couple a week people are always seeing those couple and are more likely to buy.

That said, they still don't put on enough....

Yeah, I'm spoiled by the PSN store.

Why don't they release more (and better) games? There's a plethora of money to be made.

It appears to be nothing on sale that interests me. I'm too much of a cheap ass to pay full price (usually).
Shovel Knight is also coming to PSN this year, just FYI.

Personally, I'd only get Nintendo exclusives, because of their horrible account management.

One point a lot of people don't consider is that they make a LOT more money by throttling the releases. If they dropped 100 games they get initial sales but then everyone would forget about what they didn't buy.....by releasing a couple a week people are always seeing those couple and are more likely to buy.

That said, they still don't put on enough....
Part of the problem is that they're not putting out a couple a week these days. Often as not it's a single title or none. They also don't usually give much idea what's coming up and when they do announce something is coming to eShop it can take months for them to release it. Or in EU they'll announce something like Pokemon TCG and release it the same week the refuse to give any info on a NA release for months. Or start putting Wii games out and after the announced three stop with no indication if they'll be doing more anytime soon. Or promise N64 games and GC games. Or arbitrarily keep SNES and GBA games of the 3DS. And so on and so forth.

Shovel Knight is also coming to PSN this year, just FYI.

Personally, I'd only get Nintendo exclusives, because of their horrible account management.
Yeah, If I knew it was going to come to PSN, I probably would have gone the Vita route to. I did want to support the developers, so buying it at launch is no big deal. Now that i have the N3DS, I'm actually looking forward to playing it with the 3D on.

I'm thinking of picking up Moon Chronicles at the sale price, but I'd like to know how much the season pass (or whatever it's called) is to get the remaining amount of content for the game. Any idea how much that is?

I'm thinking of picking up Moon Chronicles at the sale price, but I'd like to know how much the season pass (or whatever it's called) is to get the remaining amount of content for the game. Any idea how much that is?
$9 which gets you the rest of the remake of the original game. Then at some point season 2 is supposed to come out with all new content but no word on pricing with that yet.

$9 which gets you the rest of the remake of the original game. Then at some point season 2 is supposed to come out with all new content but no word on pricing with that yet.
Thanks, that's not too horrible as you're getting the full remake for under $15. Definitely going to ponder it over for a bit.

Thanks, that's not too horrible as you're getting the full remake for under $15. Definitely going to ponder it over for a bit.
Yeah, I got the base game at least since that's limited time and $9 is normal for the pass. Figured either it might go one sale when the second season stuff comes out or if not I'll buy it when I actually go to play it. Seems like they did enough work to justify it to me and support for the C-stick/CCP and stereoscopic 3D seem like they'll make it worthwhile on the N3DS.

Here are the new deals for this week:

2 Fast 4 Gnomz - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/12

Chat-A-Lot - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/5

Snow Moto Racing 3D - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/26

Toys vs Monsters - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/12

New Releases:

Adventure Bar Story - $5.99

Excave - $4.99

Flap Flap - $7.99

Pokemon Shuffle - Free

Adventure Bar Story caught my attention only because of the name, and reminded me of Bookstore Dream, which I loved. If anyone picks this up give a shout out. I'm wondering if it's any good. Sales are pretty meh.

Adventure Bar Story caught my attention only because of the name, and reminded me of Bookstore Dream, which I loved. If anyone picks this up give a shout out. I'm wondering if it's any good. Sales are pretty meh.
I've had it on iOS for a couple years or so (it went free at some point), but I've never actually gotten around to playing it. You might find some iOS reviews for it, though, since I doubt there are too many people reviewing 3DS eShop ports of iOS games otherwise.

Adventure Bar Story - $5.99

Excave - $4.99

Flap Flap - $7.99

Pokemon Shuffle - Free

would of paid 20 or 30 bucks for pokemon shuffle if it was a full  3ds cart.

Adventure bar  can get it on amazon store for 99 cents--- pass on paying 5.99 for it.

Excave---- waits for the reviews. almost got it day one until i found out no levels you just gain HP by items, and it looks like crap

Hell yeah! Pokemon Shuffle!

This may be the game to get my wife off the stupid candy game and get her to the world of 3DS!
I guess her giving all your money to Nintendo through IAP is better than King. Maybe you can transition her to Mario Puzzles & Dragons even that comes out of she hasn't bankrupted you yet. Assuming they stripped the IAP from it for the retail release (they better have).

I started playing Pokemon Shuffle today. It isn't bad. Typical freemium stuff, but it's cool to see a Pokemon-themed game that's better than that Pokemon Trozei mess. Doesn't seem to use 3D at all. I could see that game eating a parent's eShop balance, if they don't set a block. Me, I look forward to playing again later today when my hearts refill.

I've got about $13 left over in eShop credit and already bought Moon Chronicles. Does anyone have any other recommendations for me on games to pick up? I have a Wii U as well and am thinking about getting something over there in the Virtual Console. I have quite a bit already, but nothing is jumping out at me right now. 

I've actually thought about getting Duel Destines, but I kinda want to wait for a sale. It's still $30 I believe.
Don't forget the DLC episode, you have to factor that into the cost.

And you can't skip it, it's the best case in the game.

I guess her giving all your money to Nintendo through IAP is better than King. Maybe you can transition her to Mario Puzzles & Dragons even that comes out of she hasn't bankrupted you yet. Assuming they stripped the IAP from it for the retail release (they better have).
Luckily she plays the game, gets pissed and refuses the IAP. Good for me and the credit card, right?

And you are 100% correct, Puzzles and Dragons better not have IAP or it will be a 100% NO for me, right now it is on the high maybe list.

I started playing Pokemon Shuffle today. It isn't bad. Typical freemium stuff, but it's cool to see a Pokemon-themed game that's better than that Pokemon Trozei mess. Doesn't seem to use 3D at all. I could see that game eating a parent's eShop balance, if they don't set a block. Me, I look forward to playing again later today when my hearts refill.
I put it on the extra 3DS for my wife, no eshop account tied to her console, since she will probably never play anything but that and Pokemon X.

I've got about $13 left over in eShop credit and already bought Moon Chronicles. Does anyone have any other recommendations for me on games to pick up? I have a Wii U as well and am thinking about getting something over there in the Virtual Console. I have quite a bit already, but nothing is jumping out at me right now.
Super Metroid on the WiiU.

Don't forget the DLC episode, you have to factor that into the cost.

And you can't skip it, it's the best case in the game.
Does the DLC come bundled with the eShop download? My concern isn't so much the cost. If the game isn't cheaper on the eShop then I would assume just buy a physical copy for less with GCU at Best Buy. I'd really like to have Persona Q as a download on my 3DS, but the $50 price for the download is absurd, I think I can get the Collector's Edition on sale right now for around the same price.

Does the DLC come bundled with the eShop download? My concern isn't so much the cost. If the game isn't cheaper on the eShop then I would assume just buy a physical copy for less with GCU at Best Buy. I'd really like to have Persona Q as a download on my 3DS, but the $50 price for the download is absurd, I think I can get the Collector's Edition on sale right now for around the same price.
Buying the physical edition of Dual Destinies would be nice, but you wouldn't be able to do it at Best Buy. The North American version of the game has no physical release.

Luckily she plays the game, gets pissed and refuses the IAP. Good for me and the credit card, right?

And you are 100% correct, Puzzles and Dragons better not have IAP or it will be a 100% NO for me, right now it is on the high maybe list.

I put it on the extra 3DS for my wife, no eshop account tied to her console, since she will probably never play anything but that and Pokemon X.

Super Metroid on the WiiU.
I've got Super Metroid for the Wii U and a complete boxed copy for the SNES, it's my favorite game of all time.

Buying the physical edition of Dual Destinies would be nice, but you wouldn't be able to do it at Best Buy. The North American version of the game has no physical release.
Yeah you are right. I forgot that one was an eShop exclusive, I must be thinking of the Phoenix Wright vs. Prof. Layton which I saw last time I was in Best Buy.

I was curious if everyone catches Pokemon in the same order in Shuffle. For example, the Pokemon you can catch and Mega Evolve first -- does everyone get Audino first?

I've been playing Pokemon Shuffle all weekend, myself. I think I'm almost at level 30. Been replaying all stages until I catch the Pokemon all the Pokemon. Have all the Pokemon in the main stages so far, Mew, and the first two Expert level Pokmon -- Absol and Rotom.

Puzzles and Dragons better not have IAP or it will be a 100% NO for me, right now it is on the high maybe list.
It is free to play on tablets and phones. If they make me pay $40 and stick IAP in the game, I will be very disappointed and refuse to buy the game at launch. Instead I'll wait for a used copy of the game to show my disdain and cut out any of the proceeds to Nintendo through a secondary market re-sale.

And damn you all for the pokemon shuffle talk. I'm playing Majora's Mask (and really enjoying it) and all this talk makes me want to spend some time and try shuffle out. My son loves P&D so if he saw it, he might actually take over my 3DS for a while.

Angry Bunnies - $3.99 - 55% Off - Ends 3/31

Bubble Pop World - $1.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Zen - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Zen Kids - $1.79 - 55% Off - Ends 3/31

Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $1.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Ending Soon:

3D Game Collection - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 2/27

Brunch Panic - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 2/26

Funfair Party Games - $6.99 - 12% Off - Ends 2/27

Moon Chronicles - $4.50 - 50% Off - Ends 2/26

Murder on the Titanic - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27

Soccer Up 3D - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 2/26

Soccer Up Online - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 2/26

Sweet Memories: Blackjack - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 2/26

And damn you all for the pokemon shuffle talk. I'm playing Majora's Mask (and really enjoying it) and all this talk makes me want to spend some time and try shuffle out. My son loves P&D so if he saw it, he might actually take over my 3DS for a while.
It's pretty damn addictive. I'm busy trying to catch Lucario.

Also, I've found for me that just letting the system come up with an optimal team isn't always ideal. Like, recently, it tries to pair Mew, Slowpoke, and Swirlix together. They all look kind of similar color-wise. Pinkish whiteish. So then I find it hard to make matches, because I'm not descerning them by color easily but more by shape, which ends up wasting time.

So lately, to help me, especially in the timed Expert stages, I make sure to pick a team where I can differentiate all the Pokemon on the board easily.

Angry Bunnies - $3.99 - 55% Off - Ends 3/31

Bubble Pop World - $1.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Zen - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Zen Kids - $1.79 - 55% Off - Ends 3/31

Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $1.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Ending Soon:

3D Game Collection - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 2/27

Brunch Panic - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 2/26

Funfair Party Games - $6.99 - 12% Off - Ends 2/27

Moon Chronicles - $4.50 - 50% Off - Ends 2/26

Murder on the Titanic - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 2/27

Soccer Up 3D - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 2/26

Soccer Up Online - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 2/26

Sweet Memories: Blackjack - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 2/26
These deals are horrible! I really want to see something worth playing go on sale. None of these new deals are even remotely appealing, but then again neither where any of the expiring deals either. I want to see some Phoenix Wright games go on sale and some Atlus stuff, I know some of this was on sale recently already, but I would just like to see games that aren't called "Color Zen" go on sale.

It is free to play on tablets and phones. If they make me pay $40 and stick IAP in the game, I will be very disappointed and refuse to buy the game at launch. Instead I'll wait for a used copy of the game to show my disdain and cut out any of the proceeds to Nintendo through a secondary market re-sale.

I agree on P&D. I'll wait for used if it's that way...if I even get it.

Download Shuffle...join the dark side with us.

I would continue, but my timer just dinged and I got another heart.

I agree on P&D. I'll wait for used if it's that way...if I even get it.

Download Shuffle...join the dark side with us.

I would continue, but my timer just dinged and I got another heart.
I absolutely want P&D. I can't imagine they'll release a whole $30 game with in-game purchases. But it's possible one of the inclusions is like a whole game and the other is more mobile-ish? I don't know. I want to preorder, but there's no info yet on the game. Also, I don't want to pay more than $29.99.

You say that like there's not games released all the time at $60 with skinner box mechanics and accompanying shady micro transactions.
I think we are saying we expect more from Nintendo.

I don't want to see a game like the candy game where they want you to buy extra chances and powerups and stuff.

Shuffle really is pretty good. My wife surprised me with the new MM 3DS XL for Valentine's Day, I started playing MM, but MH4U and Shuffle are both addicting and have slowly pulled me away from MM

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back