3DS Friend Code Thread

I just added Javery, Ryan, Gut, and PezMa.Mike. Hope you fellas dont mind. Only have pilotwings and Pushmo currently.

4Horseman
5456-0529-9606

I have added through UndyingForce. I'll be sending DMs, and I'll add everyone else once I purge the non-adds.

Hey guys, I just got my son a new 3ds, I added
4horseman, PezManMike, Gut, Ryan , & Javery
If you guys could add Neko 4511-1715-4156. Dude's
In to Pokemon. I'm waiting for 8/19 to get
Myself a 3ds xl , I'll add my FC then. Thanks everyone.

Hey guys!

Heres my friend code id 5370-1669-5250
Just had my 3ds for 2 weeks and im sure my gaming fund will be supporting it a lot in the future ;-)

Look forward to being online with you guys in the future :)

Seeing as how there are probably some new 3DS XL owners out there from the previous sales that have been going on, I thought I might bump this a bit.

My friend ID code is 1160-9875-7385. Let me know if you add me and I will do the same with your ID. I have a few MP games such as Mario Kart, Heroes of Ruin, SSF IV and some others

Mines 1306-5599-3787

Glad my codes one of the easier ones to remember

I have....

Pokemon Dungeon in mail, MH3U in Mail...

Currently in possession:

FE: Awakening
Samurai Warrior Chronicles
Wreck it Ralph
Tales of the abyss

and I will be getting... the M3D I think :p

Any game reccomendations would be nice too for MP. Most if not all are SP :(

I went ahead and added Tsundere and Wombat since you guys are the most up to date posts and obviously active on your 3DS, go ahead and add me as well. 3DS is kind of different from the consoles when adding people since both people need to add each other's friend code for them to be added and I don't think it sends a notification if you attempt adding someone like consoles and vita do.

[quote name='Wompdevil']I went ahead and added Tsundere and Wombat since you guys are the most up to date posts and obviously active on your 3DS, go ahead and add me as well. 3DS is kind of different from the consoles when adding people since both people need to add each other's friend code for them to be added and I don't think it sends a notification if you attempt adding someone like consoles and vita do.[/QUOTE]

Ahaha...and here I thought nintendo caught up with reality but I guess not ;;

I added you back then~

Added:
Tsundere
Wombat
Wompdevil

My Code is: 5284-1575-8564

I have a bunch of people that never added me as a friend on this thread, does anyone know how to remove them?

Last edited by a moderator:
friend code: 3883-5403-7894

back in the nintendo game after a break

I added Wombat and eliter1

currently have: KH3DS, pokemon rumble blast, luigi's mansion, mario 3d land

Well, I figure since we're two months away I might as well throw it out there.

Anyone who's planning on picking up Animal Crossing in June let me know and I'll add you.

0173-1332-6809
Nickname: PezManMike

I added wombat(5277), Tsundere, eliter1, DNukem170, UltimoRey, PezManMike. Names: 200STM, Code: 3609-1303-1452

[quote name='pezmanmike']Well, I figure since we're two months away I might as well throw it out there.

Anyone who's planning on picking up Animal Crossing in June let me know and I'll add you.

0173-1332-6809
Nickname: PezManMike[/QUOTE]

I'm getting Animal Crossing so I will go ahead and add you if you don't mind adding me back

[quote name='Wompdevil']I'm getting Animal Crossing so I will go ahead and add you if you don't mind adding me back[/QUOTE]

How could I say no to a face like that?

Here is mine 1778-9971-5573. PM me if you add me and I'll do the same.

* Added PezManMike, UltimoRey, Eliter1 &
Tsundere

I'm active almost daily. Currently own Fire Emblem: Awakening, Mario Kart 7 & Heroes of Ruin. Will be picking up AC & Luigi's in the future.

Added through MassiveAx3, but I had to delete some of the folks on my 3DS who hadn't been on in awhile. Updated the front page list as well.

Didn't even know this existed despite having a 3DS for some time.

But my code is

3153-3776-2969

Feel free to add or vice versa!

4527-7460-7138

I started the recent SwapNote Stationary forum. Take a gander if that's your thing, would love to swap notes and stationaries.

Otherwise, please add me! I added Wombat because he's a celebrity, obviously.
Also added 3GSid since you're super recent.

[quote name='pezmanmike']Well, I figure since we're two months away I might as well throw it out there.

0173-1332-6809
Nickname: PezManMike[/QUOTE]

I am (still trying to decide on digital/retail, but actually leaning towards digital).

I added you, and everyone else that had posted in the last ~30 days.

I just upgraded to an XL (found a Blue/Mario Kart 7 bundle) so passing on the original 3DS to my daughter. I currently have Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Ghost Recon, Steel Diver, Pilot Wings Resort, Tetris Axis, RE : Revelations, Kid Icarus, and I plan on picking up Luigi's before the end of the month.

Added some of the most recent people.

Question: I added a bunch of people from this list a long time ago but they never added me back so I have a bunch of unregistered people. Does anyone know how to delete them? I can't seem to figure it out.

I guess it would have helped if I had posted my friend code.

2578-3285-6997

Have everyone added from the last couple of pages.

[quote name='eliter1']Added some of the most recent people.

Question: I added a bunch of people from this list a long time ago but they never added me back so I have a bunch of unregistered people. Does anyone know how to delete them? I can't seem to figure it out.[/QUOTE]

Go to your friend's list and then click on settings on the upper left hand corner and then select delete friend card. Settings will only show up in the upper left if you are actually on the card that says "Friend's List", not your card or the cards of your other friends

I added a bunch of people. You should have received a PM if you did excluding warpedcore because I could not PM you.

Feel free to add me as well. Games I play online are MK7 and Heroes of Ruin
My friend code is 1778-9971-5573

I will add everyone as soon as I fix my 3DS I dropped it and the powerpak thingy got pushed out I got to find the little screwdriver in my room so i can screw the battery pak in

added everyone here i think. if anyone is interested in getting a MK7 CAG community going and playing at the same time let me know!

Here's my friend code: 4768-7444-4009

In the process of typing in everyone's code on the list.

Here's everyone I've added so far: Kouriozan, Wombat, Tsundere, eliter1, DNukem170, UltimoRey, pezmanmike, 200STM, MassiveAx3, 3GSid, VileEghty, VideoGameCollector, detective, SaraAB, edison, moopher, warpedcore, illusiveman, raiden86, kmy.

Let me know if anyone adds me that I haven't added so far.

FC: 3411 - 0964 - 3231 (Sum Pro)

Purchased my 3DSXL during the Target sale love it so far I'll be adding the whole list feel free to add me

added you

[quote name='SumPro']FC: 3411 - 0964 - 3231 (Sum Pro)

Purchased my 3DSXL during the Target sale love it so far I'll be adding the whole list feel free to add me[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chrisdarasta']Heres my friend code 1134-7787-2827
just got the xl i love it .
anyways if u add me pm me so i can add you :D[/QUOTE]

Added you.

added you Heres my friend code 1134-7787-2827
[quote name='Wombat']I finally got a 3DS XL on Sunday! My friend code is 3110-4462-2739. Really enjoying it so far, Luigi is great.[/QUOTE]

added you as well Heres my friend code 1134-7787-2827

[quote name='Wompdevil']I went ahead and added Tsundere and Wombat since you guys are the most up to date posts and obviously active on your 3DS, go ahead and add me as well. 3DS is kind of different from the consoles when adding people since both people need to add each other's friend code for them to be added and I don't think it sends a notification if you attempt adding someone like consoles and vita do.[/QUOTE]

Haven't posted here in quite a while. My code is 1778-9971-5573. I play a lot of Mario Kart 7 online and I also recently picked up Resident Evil Revelations. PM me is you add me.

Friend Code is 1736-0749-3643. I'll be adding other people from the thread as soon as I can be bothered.

Only 3 days out until Animal Crossing, thought I'd throw my info out there if anyone else is getting the game:

Mine is 0173-1332-6809
Nickname: PezManMike

let me know if you add me via PM or reply. I got my review copy from Nintendo yesterday so I'll be up to my armpits in shells and furniture in no time.

bread's done
Back