3DS[i] eShop Shop Thread:**LAST DAY TO GET ZELDA 4 SWORDS FOR FREE**

Just got my 3DS and I was pretty surprised to see how expensive the titles are. I don't really know what's a good value for the price anymore. I know that I missed out on Shantae in the past and am planning on buying that, but what other eShop exclusives are of good value?

[quote name='Blade']Just got my 3DS and I was pretty surprised to see how expensive the titles are. I don't really know what's a good value for the price anymore. I know that I missed out on Shantae in the past and am planning on buying that, but what other eShop exclusives are of good value?[/QUOTE]

one word....

Pushmo

Today's releases...

:3ds: - Metal Gear Solid 3D Demo - Free
:ds: - iSpot Japan - 200 points
:3ds: - Super Mario Bros. - $4.99 (Free Update for Ambassadors also available)

Save States for Super Mario Bros. is pretty cool, but I'm personally waiting on ones for Zelda and Metroid.

Perhaps.

I'd love to see the original Shantae hit the VC shop. I bought the remake sight-unseen due to hype about the original. I'd love to complete the set.

sorry do not frequent here much (this thread/forum) was wondering what everyones thoughts of 3DSXL are. Debating to sell my DSI and pick up 3DS or wait for XL.

It appears this hasn't been updated in some time. Unsticky? New thread owner who wishes to update regularly? Input si'l vous plait.

[quote name='guinaevere']It appears this hasn't been updated in some time. Unsticky? New thread owner who wishes to update regularly? Input si'l vous plait.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it could/should be made into a Wikipost so that updating isn't dependent on a single person.

Get out of here with that logic. We don't need such fancy thinkers.

Well, it was difficult. The dragons... and the flying robots... and the blood, my gosh, the blood!!! But I kept fighting, because you were counting on me to make those two clicks. And it is done.

[quote name='guinaevere']Get out of here with that logic. We don't need such fancy thinkers.

Well, it was difficult. The dragons... and the flying robots... and the blood, my gosh, the blood!!! But I kept fighting, because you were counting on me to make those two clicks. And it is done.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the laugh ;)

[quote name='guinaevere']Get out of here with that logic. We don't need such fancy thinkers.

Well, it was difficult. The dragons... and the flying robots... and the blood, my gosh, the blood!!! But I kept fighting, because you were counting on me to make those two clicks. And it is done.[/QUOTE]

In the posts and pages to come, your valiant sacrifice will be remembered, and we will drink blood wine in your honor at dusk on the eve of every eShop update.

[quote name='moothemagiccow']I tried the Etrian Odyssey demo. Weird game.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't get into the original Etrian games, and I couldn't get into this demo.

Anyone else see Crashmo on sale? I swear its supposed to be today, but its still at normal price (at least for me).

[quote name='moothemagiccow']I tried the Etrian Odyssey demo. Weird game.[/QUOTE]

Weird how?

It's meant for oldschool rpg fans who like games like Wizardry and Stonekeep. It's really great also the demo saved data can even be transferred to the main game if you buy it.

I guess this is where I post this.
They added a bunch of Game Gear games to the store:
Sonic Blast 3.99
Tails Adventure 4.99
Defenders of Oasis 3.99
Sonic the Hedgehog 4.99
Columns 3.99
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine 2.99
Shining Force : Sword of Hajya 3.99

Shantae is now available.

There's also another game called Attack of the Friday Monsters that looks interesting, but the video trailer sucks so I am going to wait for a possible sale.

I don't know what they were thinking with that trailer so here's 40 minutes of footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NYKrFbwz6w

It's a pretty game and looks like one of the rare games where you don't kill anyone

Yea, it seems like a video game version of the softer Ghibli movies.

I have a nice backlog at the moment, so I will wait, but it's on my Wish List.

That looks really neat but man I can't stand the pricing and lack of good consistent sales on the eshop.  If it was $5 instead of $8 I would be a lot more interested when I may not even like it.

I think there's a good chance of a sale around the time guild 03 is announced, if it comes to pass. All the Guild 01 games went on sale for $3 and $5 couple months back

New Club Nintendo games. Art Academy: First Semester and Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again. Both are 150 coins.

Just got my $30 eshop credit. Are there any games that are a consensus must buy?
I think a lot of people are looking forward to Phoenix Wright. It's going to be $30 and DL only for NA. I'm definitely going to be holding out for that. I was almost tempted to buy the DLCs for Fire Emblem.

New Club Nintendo games: Legend of Zelda and Touch Solitaire.

If I didn't have the Ambassador Certificate, I would probably get the former.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does GameStop sell eshop point cards? Thinking about using my $30 eshop credit on pokemon and I would like to get a $20 card so I could buy picross as well. Thanks.

So it's been about a year since I sold my 3DS, and finally gave into buying a 2DS over the weekend.

So I'm curious, any games that are on the eShop that have come out since the beginning of last year that anyone would recommend? No clue what's even on the eShop now.

I'm new but just got a 3ds and have no games total bummer. What's available or good should I buy off the shop or online?

bread's done
Back