3DS MSRP Drop to $169.99 On 08/12/11, already at Target, WM, Amazon

Celsius

CAGiversary!
Pre-order at the lower price at Amazon
iconwalmart_r3.gif
Nintendo 3DS Price Drop Hits on August 9th at Walmart

Quick Details:

Connect to the Nintendo eShop at least once before 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Aug. 11 to qualify for the below free games:

NES Virtual Console games:
Super Mario Bros.
Donkey Kong JR.
Balloon Fight
Ice Climbers
The Legend of Zelda
+ 5 more

Gameboy Advance Virtual Console games (exclusive to this program)
Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
Mario Kart Advance
Metroid Fusion
Wario ware
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
+ 3 more

US Press Release
REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Nintendo of America today announced plans to drop the suggested retail price of its portable Nintendo 3DS™system to $169.99 in the United States, as new games based on some of the world’s most beloved video game franchises head to the system. The new price, down from the suggested launch price of $249.99 and effective Aug. 12, makes an outstanding value even better and sets up a strong holiday season for the system.

“For anyone who was on the fence about buying a Nintendo 3DS, this is a huge motivation to buy now,” said Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime. “We are giving shoppers every incentive to pick up a Nintendo 3DS, from an amazing new price to a rapid-fire succession of great games.”

Nintendo 3DS has the strongest software lineup of any video game system this holiday season and the new price now opens up the glasses-free 3D experience to many more consumers. Building on the popularity of The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D, which launched June 19, the upcoming game calendar is a Who’s Who of iconic video game franchises. Star Fox 64™ 3D arrives on Sept. 9, followed by Super Mario™ 3D Land in November, Mario Kart™ 7 in December and Kid Icarus™: Uprising during the holiday season. In addition to great games, Nintendo 3DS has a host of attractive features* that make it the must-have video game system this season:

The new Nintendo Video™ service automatically delivers short 3D videos from the worlds of music, comedy, animation and Hollywood.A free application allows Netflix members with unlimited streaming plans to instantly watch TV episodes and movies streaming from Netflix.

The Nintendo eShop is a digital store for Nintendo 3DS owners that provides access to a wide variety of downloadable content, such as original 3D software, classic games that have been re-mastered in 3D called 3D Classics, Game Boy™ and Game Boy Color “Virtual Console” games in their original 2D glory, and more than 350 Nintendo DSiWare™ games. Visitors can also view video game trailers, screen shots and product information for games, including those available at retail locations.

Since Nintendo 3DS launched in the United States on March 27, more than 830,000 people in the U.S. alone have purchased one to enjoy 3D visuals without the need for special glasses. These Nintendo 3DS owners represent some of Nintendo’s most loyal customers, and Nintendo is rewarding them for getting in on the action early with 20 free downloadable games from the Nintendo eShop.

These free games are available to anyone who owns a Nintendo 3DS system and uses a wireless broadband Internet signal to connect to the Nintendo eShop at least once before 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Aug. 11. These users will automatically be registered in the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador program. The program contains two elements:

Starting Sept. 1, Nintendo 3DS Ambassadors will be able to download 10 NES™ Virtual Console™ games at no charge and before they are available in the Nintendo eShop to the general public. These games, including Super Mario Bros.™, Donkey Kong Jr.™, Balloon Fight™, Ice Climber™ and The Legend of Zelda™, are slated to become paid downloadable games, but Ambassadors get them early for free. Once the paid versions of the games are posted to the Nintendo eShop later in the year, the updated versions will be available to Ambassadors for download at no cost. By the end of 2011, Nintendo will provide Ambassadors with 10 Game Boy Advance Virtual Console games. These include games like Yoshi’s Island™: Super Mario™ Advance 3, Mario Kart™: Super Circuit, Metroid™ Fusion, WarioWare™, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ and Mario vs. Donkey Kong™. These games will be available exclusively to Ambassadors, and Nintendo currently has no plans to make these 10 games available to the general public on the Nintendo 3DS in the future.

More details about this program will be announced in the future.

Japan details
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2011/110728_3e.pdf

For Japan, if you buy before august 12, 2011 -- the day of the price drop you get 10 free VC NES games and 10 free VC GB advance games. the VC gba games will only be made available for early adopters -- and never for those who buy on the price drop date.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/info110728/index.html

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/info110728/detail.html

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hao']Iwata (and a bunch of other Nintendo executives) took a pretty hefty pay cut. Like, a 50% paycut.

I mean, no doubt he's still loaded, but, I'd hardly say that he's not being sincere.[/QUOTE]
gamiwataface530.jpg

[quote name='Hao']Iwata (and a bunch of other Nintendo executives) took a pretty hefty pay cut. Like, a 50% paycut.

I mean, no doubt he's still loaded, but, I'd hardly say that he's not being sincere.[/QUOTE]

If you dig deeper, he took a 50% paycut on his SALARY, which was $770k last year. The cut doesn't apply to bonuses. So he's so sorry that he gave up $350k this year. Big whoop.

Oh i agree with Your post However my post still stands lol. He and the 3ds will be fine in the long run though

[quote name='elessar123']They did, but I can still see gaps in between the rows, so it's not prefect. And that actually caused me to tip over in not buying one. If I only want it with the 3D off 99.9% of the time, I might as well get an XL.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you had a defective unit (that's what she said)? When I slide mine down to 2D it looks great. Really it looks better in 2D since it makes the resolution higher. Games look good in 3D and adds a cool new dimension, but as far as general quality visuals, the handheld looks better in 2D.

[quote name='elessar123']If you dig deeper, he took a 50% paycut on his SALARY, which was $770k last year. The cut doesn't apply to bonuses. So he's so sorry that he gave up $350k this year. Big whoop.[/QUOTE]

I wish I lived in a world where $350k wasn't a big deal. :/

Hahahaha

Like I said, he's obviously still loaded. But he's willing to shoulder some of the responsibility of the 3DS not doing as well as expected. He didn't have to do that. It's a nice gesture, at the very least.

[quote name='Hao']I wish I lived in a world where $350k wasn't a big deal. :/

Hahahaha

Like I said, he's obviously still loaded. But he's willing to shoulder some of the responsibility of the 3DS not doing as well as expected. He didn't have to do that. It's a nice gesture, at the very least.[/QUOTE]

It's not as big deal if he's still getting a million dollar bonus. I'm not saying it's a small amount for common folk. I'm saying it's nothing on the grand scheme of things. Nintendo stock dropped what, $25 billion of value in one day, and he's giving up $350k?

[quote name='ijustw1n']Even with the free games, why is this a purchase by so many cags? It just seems like the release calendar is so so poor that it's not worth it at $170. Am I missing some games, besides a future nintendo title that you're resting your hopes on?[/QUOTE]

I think quite a few of the others here are like me. People who were definitely planning to get a 3DS, but content to wait for a good game to come out. (For me, that means one of Super Mario 3DS or Super Paper Mario or Layton vs Ace Attorney). With this announcement, I believe there is not going to be another price drop in the next 1 year or so. As long as I am going to get the system anyway, why not get it now and take advantage of the free SMB3 + 19 other games?

[quote name='strait edge follower']People did this same thing with the ps3 and now they look beyond stupid.[/QUOTE]
Lol, five years later of course they would. Try living in the present. I didn't buy a PS3 until it was two years old, had MGS4, and was $200 cheaper. People were right then and they're right now.

[quote name='elessar123']It's not as big deal if he's still getting a million dollar bonus.[/QUOTE]

Okay. Is he?

[quote name='trq']Okay. Is he?[/QUOTE]

Dunno yet. He had around a $2 mil bonus last year. Considering Nintendo isn't doing as well this year, I guessed a million. Could be $2 mil, or $0.

Edit: I just think it'd be more sincere if he had given up 50% of his bonus also, because his salary was less than 1/3 of his total pay last year, so he gave up less than 1/6 of the amount he got last year.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']That was the first thing I checked and it does not exclude game hardware. It's not one of those 10 or 12% off coupons. It just entitles you to a gift card if you make a purchase totaling over $100, $250 or $500.[/QUOTE]
I know which coupon you're referring to (There was a bunch of them in the back of a small back-to-school type catalog), and I'm afraid that it does say that video games systems/hardware are excluded. Check the back again, that entire paragraph is full of exclusions from start to finish; and are in no particular order.

You'll actually find that pretty much every big-ticket item in the store is excluded, as well as a very large percentage of small-ticket ones. I'm not entirely sure that you even CAN spend enough to get a gift card. :lol:

I'm not a handheld gamer (owned a GBA a LONG time ago but thats it) so this deal doesnt interest me, but it does seem like a decent time to get a 3DS if you've been on the fence anyway in terms of the 20 free games. Plus, there is some decent stuff coming out for 3DS this holiday, so it may yet have some promise as a handheld

[quote name='elessar123']Dunno yet. He had around a $2 mil bonus last year. Considering Nintendo isn't doing as well this year, I guessed a million. Could be $2 mil, or $0.

Edit: I just think it'd be more sincere if he had given up 50% of his bonus also, because his salary was less than 1/3 of his total pay last year, so he gave up less than 1/6 of the amount he got last year.[/QUOTE]

Who the fuck cares? He didn't have to give up any salary at all. Would you take a $1,000 pay cut for the year if the company you were workin at performed poorly?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Who the fuck cares? He didn't have to give up any salary at all. Would you take a $1,000 pay cut for the year if the company you were workin at performed poorly?[/QUOTE]

If I was responsible, and I was showing I was sorry, yea.

2010-11-04-09-21-08-2-hiroshi-yamauchi-42-billion.jpeg

hiroshi yamauchi

Former nintendo president and on and off RICHEST MAN IN JAPAN! Sony, all the car companies, tv manufacturers, hotel industry, travel industry, game companies, businesses, electronic manufacturers. This guy has more money than any single person in any of those. You think he or any other nintendo president give a shit about 350,000?

Iwata announced his salary cut at a stock holder meeting to try and stop them from unloading stock. That is where the money is for nintendo. Yamauchi lost over 500,000,000 in one day from the stock slide! I'm sure Iwata, his successor lost a ton too.

RICHEST MAN IN JAPAN! If you ever think of nintendo as more noble or less greedy than sony or any other corporation, just remember that

071008_crazyquotes_obs07--article_image.jpg

"[People who play RPGs are] depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games.” -- Hiroshi Yamauchi (former President of Nintendo), on RPG players

"I have been saying this for some time, but customers are not interested in grand games with higher-quality graphics and sound and epic stories. Only people who do not know the videogame business would advocate the release of next-generation machines when people are not interested in cutting-edge technologies." – Yamauchi, on gamer interests

And this coming from someone who prides himself on the fact that he has never played a videogame. Just taking your money, laughing, and talking shit about you sad sorry gamers

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Who the fuck cares? He didn't have to give up any salary at all. Would you take a $1,000 pay cut for the year if the company you were workin at performed poorly?[/QUOTE]

agreed, still borderline about the 3DS.

[quote name='elessar123']Dunno yet. He had around a $2 mil bonus last year. Considering Nintendo isn't doing as well this year, I guessed a million. Could be $2 mil, or $0.

Edit: I just think it'd be more sincere if he had given up 50% of his bonus also, because his salary was less than 1/3 of his total pay last year, so he gave up less than 1/6 of the amount he got last year.[/QUOTE]

CEO bonuses are rarely associated with performance

[quote name='moothemagiccow']CEO bonuses are rarely associated with performance[/QUOTE]

I think they are more so in Japan. In the US, it's like the inverse. Do worse, they give you more....

[quote name='elessar123']If you dig deeper, he took a 50% paycut on his SALARY, which was $770k last year. The cut doesn't apply to bonuses. So he's so sorry that he gave up $350k this year. Big whoop.[/QUOTE]

Really? We couldnt even get our citizens/politicians to agree to pay their rightful dues to this country and you think the president of one of the largest entertainment companies chooses to take a 50% salary cut is "big whoop"?

Be thankful theyre doing anything at all. Sony only gave a few shitty games when their entire online network went down, oh and I am still to this day unable to access the sony store to even claim my free games.

Talk to the top 2% of america if you want to talk about the rich not giving up what they should.

[quote name='Xenogears']

"[People who play RPGs are] depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games.” -- Hiroshi Yamauchi (former President of Nintendo), on RPG players

"I have been saying this for some time, but customers are not interested in grand games with higher-quality graphics and sound and epic stories. Only people who do not know the videogame business would advocate the release of next-generation machines when people are not interested in cutting-edge technologies." – Yamauchi, on gamer interests
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like he was right. The Wii beat the 360 and the PS3, and the droid/iOS market is exploding right now.

I don't mean to derail the political debate, but I heard the 3DS is getting a price reduction to $169.99 on August 12th. Can anyone verify this?

Sorry for the off-topic.

[quote name='eugaet']I don't mean to derail the political debate, but I heard the 3DS is getting a price reduction to $169.99 on August 12th. Can anyone verify this?

Sorry for the off-topic.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I called my local game store in the hood and was told he'd sell the unit for the $169.99 price today. I'm supposed to get off at 4:30 but I'm going to leave in a half hour instead, being salaried for the win! :booty::cool:

[quote name='Ed_']I called my local game store in the hood and was told he'd sell the unit for the $169.99 price today. I'm supposed to get off at 4:30 but I'm going to leave in a half hour instead, being salaried for the win! :booty::cool:[/QUOTE]I'm assuming that's a local store/chain and not a GameStop, yes?

I can't believe people would scoff at a company whose CEO and other execs punish themselves with a 50% (or 30%) drop in pay, while apologizing to fans they may have hurt by giving them 20 free games, only 10 of which are known at the moment and most if not all of those would garner millions of purchases each over the long term if they weren't being given away for free. This, when anyone with even an iota of intelligence knows that as an early adopter, there is always the risk of being burned. But instead of being completely "burned" you are getting $120 worth of free software! If you couldn't afford the 3DS at $250 or if you didn't think it was worth $250, why the hell did you buy it? You have no one to blame but yourself. Take responsibility for your own actions. Lack of responsibility and an entitlement attitude is what has flushed our country down the drain in recent years.

I pre-ordered a black and aqua 3DS from Amazon. I was so excited. But a few days before launch I was having second thoughts as to the value of the device as well as the quality of the early software (with Nintendo holding back their titles to offer 3rd parties a "fair" chance). So I cancelled the aqua 3DS. Then I thought about it some more and the morning of the delivery I put a note on the door refusing delivery. Then OoT came out. I went to the trouble of locating a copy of the game and a black 3DS in a Target (only one in my area had them). But I thought about it as I looked around for about an hour and decided the price was still too high for the 3DS and that $40 for a game I already owned in 4 different forms was also too high.

Since launch, I knew that unless the thing was going to be sold out constantly, it would drop to $200-230 by Christmas in order to compete with Vita. I was willing to wait even beyond Christmas if it didn't hit below $200. Well I never imagined it would drop to $170 with 20 free high quality games (of which, at least the GBA games I would have been willing to buy anyway) by mid August, but when the news hit I ran out and bought one last Thursday. Why? The price was right FOR ME. I didn't even buy any games because there is nothing of value for me yet. Whatever happens down the road I can deal with though. Because I chose what the 3DS was worth to me and went with it.

tl;dr
People need to stop whining that Iwata and Yamauchi are still earning too much money.
People need to stop whining because they have bad judgement and/or no self control.
People need to start accepting personal accountability (especially when they are so critical of that of others, i.e. Iwata).
People need to stop expecting a handout.
People need to stop being so ungrateful when they do get a handout.

[quote name='karmapolice']Really? We couldnt even get our citizens/politicians to agree to pay their rightful dues to this country and you think the president of one of the largest entertainment companies chooses to take a 50% salary cut is "big whoop"?

Be thankful theyre doing anything at all. Sony only gave a few shitty games when their entire online network went down, oh and I am still to this day unable to access the sony store to even claim my free games.

Talk to the top 2% of america if you want to talk about the rich not giving up what they should.[/QUOTE]

Stop being an uneducated and selfish douche. The top 1% of income earners pay more than the bottom 95% do combined. So, how much are they supposed to be raped for? If we increase their taxes, they can only pay more than the bottom 96, 97, 98, or 99% of other people. There's not a lot more that we can do to them. The top 5% of earners pay for more than 50% of all taxes. And the bottom 49% pay virtually no taxes at all. Check this out (It gets really interesting at about 2:18):

I know this does nothing for you. You are one of the useful idiots. But I simply cannot let stupid and selfish rhetoric like yours go unchallenged.

You want everyone to pay their "fair" share? Stop out of control spending and do away with the current tax code altogether. The first $45k of everyone's income is theirs to keep. After that, everyone pays a flat rate of somewhere between 12% and 18% (depending on what the sane level of spending is determined to be) and things will start improving for everyone - even people with an entitlement mentality.

[quote name='eugaet']I don't mean to derail the political debate, but I heard the 3DS is getting a price reduction to $169.99 on August 12th. Can anyone verify this?

Sorry for the off-topic.[/QUOTE]

After I posted that link about the nintendo CEO apologizing I started wondering where my apology was for them giving us the virtual boy.

meh ill be the first to say i was more then happy with my system at the retail price. the only gripe id say if any at all is when you live in the boonies like me its very very hard to do the street pass stuff.

Just wanted to chime in and say I was still within my 30 day return period at Amazon, wrote them an email about the price drop, and they refunded $80 back to my credit card over 25 days after purchase.

And I bought the system when there was a $25 credit, so I basically got the 3DS for $145 and I still get the 20 free games. Amazon is awesome sauce. :)

[quote name='Despacio']Just wanted to chime in and say I was still within my 30 day return period at Amazon, wrote them an email about the price drop, and they refunded $80 back to my credit card over 25 days after purchase.

And I bought the system when there was a $25 credit, so I basically got the 3DS for $145 and I still get the 20 free games. Amazon is awesome sauce. :)[/QUOTE]

Wow definitely YMMV but that is awesome. Congrats! With the likely value of the 20 games (if you would have bought ALL of them anyway), it's actually like you got the 3DS for $25. Deal of the year right there.:bouncy:

[quote name='ijustw1n']After I posted that link about the nintendo CEO apologizing I started wondering where my apology was for them giving us the virtual boy.[/QUOTE]

Fun fact, when taking inflation into account the 3DS cost the exact same amount as a Virtual Boy when it first released! That's just a bad coincidence though. Personally I'm going to wait for the price drop and then buy used.

[quote name='MorPhiend']I can't believe people would scoff at a company whose CEO and other execs punish themselves with a 50% (or 30%) drop in pay, while apologizing to fans they may have hurt by giving them 20 free games, only 10 of which are known at the moment and most if not all of those would garner millions of purchases each over the long term if they weren't being given away for free. This, when anyone with even an iota of intelligence knows that as an early adopter, there is always the risk of being burned. But instead of being completely "burned" you are getting $120 worth of free software! If you couldn't afford the 3DS at $250 or if you didn't think it was worth $250, why the hell did you buy it? You have no one to blame but yourself. Take responsibility for your own actions. Lack of responsibility and an entitlement attitude is what has flushed our country down the drain in recent years.

I pre-ordered a black and aqua 3DS from Amazon. I was so excited. But a few days before launch I was having second thoughts as to the value of the device as well as the quality of the early software (with Nintendo holding back their titles to offer 3rd parties a "fair" chance). So I cancelled the aqua 3DS. Then I thought about it some more and the morning of the delivery I put a note on the door refusing delivery. Then OoT came out. I went to the trouble of locating a copy of the game and a black 3DS in a Target (only one in my area had them). But I thought about it as I looked around for about an hour and decided the price was still too high for the 3DS and that $40 for a game I already owned in 4 different forms was also too high.

Since launch, I knew that unless the thing was going to be sold out constantly, it would drop to $200-230 by Christmas in order to compete with Vita. I was willing to wait even beyond Christmas if it didn't hit below $200. Well I never imagined it would drop to $170 with 20 free high quality games (of which, at least the GBA games I would have been willing to buy anyway) by mid August, but when the news hit I ran out and bought one last Thursday. Why? The price was right FOR ME. I didn't even buy any games because there is nothing of value for me yet. Whatever happens down the road I can deal with though. Because I chose what the 3DS was worth to me and went with it.

tl;dr
People need to stop whining that Iwata and Yamauchi are still earning too much money.
People need to stop whining because they have bad judgement and/or no self control.
People need to start accepting personal accountability (especially when they are so critical of that of others, i.e. Iwata).
People need to stop expecting a handout.
People need to stop being so ungrateful when they do get a handout.

Stop being an uneducated and selfish douche. The top 1% of income earners pay more than the bottom 95% do combined. So, how much are they supposed to be raped for? If we increase their taxes, they can only pay more than the bottom 96, 97, 98, or 99% of other people. There's not a lot more that we can do to them. The top 5% of earners pay for more than 50% of all taxes. And the bottom 49% pay virtually no taxes at all. Check this out (It gets really interesting at about 2:18):

I know this does nothing for you. You are one of the useful idiots. But I simply cannot let stupid and selfish rhetoric like yours go unchallenged.

You want everyone to pay their "fair" share? Stop out of control spending and do away with the current tax code altogether. The first $45k of everyone's income is theirs to keep. After that, everyone pays a flat rate of somewhere between 12% and 18% (depending on what the sane level of spending is determined to be) and things will start improving for everyone - even people with an entitlement mentality.[/QUOTE]
My new CAG hero. :applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='MorPhiend']Stop being an uneducated and selfish douche.

You want everyone to pay their "fair" share? Stop out of control spending and do away with the current tax code altogether. The first $45k of everyone's income is theirs to keep. After that, everyone pays a flat rate of somewhere between 12% and 18% (depending on what the sane level of spending is determined to be) and things will start improving for everyone - even people with an entitlement mentality.[/QUOTE]

First of all. You basically lost me on your first sentence. I could care less if you think im a douche, or if your tax reform beliefs differ from mine. (which who knows because I didnt actually state mine)

This is a videogame forum, and as far as I knew this was a thread about the 3ds. Not politics or whether or not its fair... which was also my point..

I guess I need to hit my sarcasm button harder next time or use the cliche :roll:

oh and a special thanks to "xenogears" for the considerate pm. havent been on the site in awhile but its nice to know we have people willing to personally attack and flame at moments notice.

When anyone speaks of entitlement here, I'm pretty sure it's misplaced. There is no "free software" being given out by Nintendo, and I'm not going to feel pity for a company that just got a sell from me, when I otherwise had little interest in their product at this point, as well have many others in this thread.

So rather than consider this a freebie on their end, isn't it in reality new revenue that maybe wouldn't have occurred otherwise? Surely we're all not going to JUST purchase the hardware, at least through the system's life cycle anyway.

Good play Nintendo..!

I got the black model with Zelda for $205 out the door. I've charged it all the way and now I'm waiting to update...it's taking forever! I decided to get it when I played DOA at GS, cool game but I'll wait to find a used copy for under $20:)

[quote name='karmapolice']First of all. You basically lost me on your first sentence. I could care less if you think im a douche, or if your tax reform beliefs differ from mine. (which who knows because I didnt actually state mine)

This is a videogame forum, and as far as I knew this was a thread about the 3ds. Not politics or whether or not its fair... which was also my point..

I guess I need to hit my sarcasm button harder next time or use the cliche :roll:

oh and a special thanks to "xenogears" for the considerate pm. havent been on the site in awhile but its nice to know we have people willing to personally attack and flame at moments notice.[/QUOTE]

Dont worry about those people who insult Your inteligence or flame you, those people take things people say online too seriously and they were probibly picked on as kids so they act like that to feel better. Just yesturday i made a non offensive comment and he obviously Took it the wrong way and pm'd me calling me a troll. I just lol'd

[quote name='eugaet']
I don't mean to derail the political debate,
but I heard the 3DS is getting a price reduction to $169.99 on August 12th.
Can anyone verify this?

Sorry for the off-topic.
[/QUOTE]

Your question is answered in the very first post.

Now back to the show . . .

Do you guys think that this will drop anymore on Black Friday or around Christmas? Debating if I really want the 20 free games if I still have to pay retail on the 3DS. Truthfully don't think I'd play them that much, so not sure if it's worth it. But if it unlikely to go on sale before the end of the year (or no deals anyways), then I'd rather buy it with the 20 games rather than get nothing.

[quote name='akalboy']Do you guys think that this will drop anymore on Black Friday or around Christmas? Debating if I really want the 20 free games if I still have to pay retail on the 3DS. Truthfully don't think I'd play them that much, so not sure if it's worth it. But if it unlikely to go on sale before the end of the year (or no deals anyways), then I'd rather buy it with the 20 games rather than get nothing.[/QUOTE]

Bundles Bundles Bundles...

bread's done
Back