$4.99 HALO 3 used Gamestop

[quote name='Brother Daz']Good deal for the 5 people that have yet to play Halo 3.[/QUOTE]

Lol. I skipped 3 because I hated the dual wield switch in to. Played ODST and never wanted to play 3 because of it.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Lol. I skipped 3 because I hated the dual wield switch in to. Played ODST and never wanted to play 3 because of it.[/QUOTE]

U should try 3. Probably the best Halo game by far IMO.

[quote name='nightmare452']U should try 3. Probably the best Halo game by far IMO.[/QUOTE]

Yeh people told me that and I just always had plenty of games to play. I still do now, but for $5 I think it can sit on my shelf.

I traded my copy of Halo 3 in when I got ODST. For $5 I might have to get it and even if I never play it again at least I will have all the Halo games on my shelf again

I've never played any halo or gears game. I won't get this now though as I have plenty in my backlog and I plan on getting the gears triple pack from best buy on black Friday for $8.

If u have a power up card you can get this for $4.49, and After promos it trades into BBY for $6! If you buy a hundred copies, that's $150! \sarcasm

[quote name='Brother Daz']Good deal for the 5 people that have yet to play Halo 3.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I haven't played it. I don't really care to, either. I played the first game with my friends when it first came out and really wasn't that impressed with it. I received Halo 3 ODST for free a few years ago after signing up for the Imagine Cup. I was going to play it once, but I've never played 2 so I thought it would ruin the story. To me, the greatest FPS game ever is still GoldenEye for N64.

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.[/QUOTE]

LOL what is this! :applause:

I'm buying a 360 on BF. Hopefully, Halo 3 stays at this price so that I can get it, Fable 2 plus one other game during the B2G1 sale.

[quote name='Flame Killa']I already have it buy I would like to have the case and manual...[/QUOTE]

Buy it and give me the disc, I need a disc. Will give you $2.50

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']Does this game support online coop (campaign)?[/QUOTE]

It did when i played it, only Halo i have ever played. My friend coaxed me into playing it when he mentioned Coop. Granted, he did all the work through the campaign, i just ran around like an idiot through the missions. Game was fun though when playing with a friend.

I got one earlier today! I don't have this game completed on my newer gamertag. And I figured for $5 it was a no brainier to repurchase this amazing game.

I have the first 2, only got about half way through the first one, beat ODST with my nephew, for 5 bucks this can help keep the dust off my shelf.

funny I JUST bought this game last week for $7

I have a PC and PS3, I JUST bought a 360 for like $150 with 4 games and not halo 3 so i got it. the game doesn't look that good.

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.[/QUOTE]

:hot:

Campaign was fun. Took me forever to beat it on Legendary. Finding the skulls is also fun, I've spent to much time with this game back in its prime.

If your debating this because of odst please don't. They are completly different games and odst (in my opinion) is absolute trash compared to this game ( and of course compared to halo2).

[quote name='mgorsi']never played a halo game in my life, probably wont. Mybe, just mybe, Halo4[/QUOTE]
pick up CEA bro

[quote name='RCS0926']I'm buying a 360 on BF. Hopefully, Halo 3 stays at this price so that I can get it, Fable 2 plus one other game during the B2G1 sale.[/QUOTE]

Just grab it now in anticipation for it! Then when B2G1 rolls around, find two other games you want, return the Halo, and buy it again in the same transaction.

[quote name='myka22']Good deal, but probably my least favorite Halo game.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I was dissapointed with the single player campaign.

SP wasn't the best, but I thoroughly enjoyed multiplayer, and liked it more than Reach. I think the powerups in reach ruined Halo for a number of reasons. Halo 3 MP was the sweet spot for me. And the maps were great.

picked this up today for the price in the OP. Its like my 3rd time owning it I literally fall asleep EVERY time I start the campaign. Hopefully I can complete it without snoozing this time.

bread's done
Back