400 Free Xbox Live Points When You Buy 1000 Or More!

[quote name='ggtcracker']hahaha i dont pay for my MS points anymore....free baybeeee![/QUOTE]

...he's referring to his signature. which is a huge scam site that baits yu into believeing you'll be able to get free 'anything' and then you give up part way through after you've helped the site out by giving referrals and whatnot. I literally was on there for 2 weeks and ended up getting 1 dollar. Thats it. Don't believe this guy.
[quote name='cancermatt']I tried referring myself from a posted link and received nothing. So, if someone would be so generous as to shoot me a referral, I'll send them a free Halo ODST Sgt. Johnson code! Will send my email via PM. Thanks in advance.
-m [/QUOTE]

Where the hell is my code you promised me =/

[quote name='Moltres423']...he's referring to his signature. which is a huge scam site that baits yu into believeing you'll be able to get free 'anything' and then you give up part way through after you've helped the site out by giving referrals and whatnot. I literally was on there for 2 weeks and ended up getting 1 dollar. Thats it. Don't believe this guy.

Where the hell is my code you promised me =/[/QUOTE]
--

Why don't you calm down? I'm pming you right now with the code. Some people don't live on this webpage 24/7 and have lives. And then some people send 100 annoying emails until they get something free. It's in your inbox.

[quote name='shrike4242']Since this thread is turned into nine pages worth of referral whoring, I've moved it into the Referral Central where it now belongs.[/QUOTE]
Referral is the wrong word, it is just forwarding the email (via Microsoft) so others can get in on the deal. It would be great if this can get back on the deal page.

[quote name='cancermatt']--

Why don't you calm down? I'm pming you right now with the code. Some people don't live on this webpage 24/7 and have lives. And then some people send 100 annoying emails until they get something free. It's in your inbox.[/QUOTE]
Could have stayed on for 5 minutes to complete a transaction-- that's all I asked.

Anyway This is how I figure it works: Once you get the email associated with your XBL account you can follow the link to redeem Microsoft points, or just do it anywhere else; it leads to the same place. As long as you get the email, you should be good.The email says"Please allow 4-6 weeks after the promotion period ends for direct deposit of your gift to your account and we'll send you an In-Dash message to let you know your points have been applied to your account."

I've heard of others having issues with Microsoft promotions such as this; best thing to do is just hope you get it and then drop them an email/call if you don't.

I'd appreciate one too, PM me for my email. Not sure why Shrike moved this to referral central, but I'll leave it up to him to move it back.

Thanks to spoo, I have 5 "forwards" now. First 5 to PM me their email will get them.

Anything related to xbox.com is blocked while I'm at work, so don't expect anything until tonight :)

Edit: All accounted for

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody actually have the Fallout 3 themed email? (which according to the OP, expired on 2/12) Because I got the Madden themed one, and it says it expired on 2/5. I'd love to know whether this promo is in fact still going, or if it was dead a week ago, lol.

I'm bumping it as well. Has anyone gotten anything?

I redeemed 1600 points on the last day for the promotion (Feb. 5th), and the 6 week mark would've been March 19th.

I don't think I ever got the 400 free points. I assume they would have sent me an email or xbl message. Purchased on Jan 30 so this is way past the 4-6 week mark. I got the referral directly from the op too.

[quote name='reddjoey']Just got the 400 points.[/QUOTE]

Did you just notice it in your balance, or did they send you a message about it?

[quote name='lolwut?']Did you just notice it in your balance, or did they send you a message about it?[/QUOTE]

I just noticed that my balance has 400 more points than I had before today, without receiving a message or email.

I received the Madden Themed email on 1/22 and 400 points showed up in my account on March 29th!

Edit: I redeemed at 1600 point code during the promo period to make sure I qualified. Did not purchase any NFL themed avatar items though.

[quote name='lolwut?']Did you just notice it in your balance, or did they send you a message about it?[/QUOTE]

I noticed it in my balance.

bread's done
Back