4th of July Madness - gogamer

halomaster

CAGiversary!
Some crazy deals on this 4th of Juky Madness. see the link for all the deals.

-Free upgrade to Priority shipping on orders of 3 or more titles.
-Free Grip-it Analog Stick covers with every purchase

PC Game deals
Arma 2 $24.90
Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead $29.90
Aliens vs Predator $19.90
Call of Duty 4 GOTY $19.90
Call of Duty World at War $19.90
Call of Duty MW2 $39.90
Napoleon Total War $19.90
Battlefield Bad Company 2 $34.90
Fallout 3 GOTY $34.90
Supreme Commander 2 $34.90
Singularity $37.90
Disciples 3 $29.90
Heart of Iron 3 $3.90
Trine $3.90
Blood Bowl $5.90
Legendary $3.90
rFactor $15.90
Split Second $39.90
Dirt $7.90
Grid $7.90
Prototype $19.90
Rise of Argonaunts $2.90
Age of Conan: Rise of The Godslayer $19.90
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising $7.90
Front Lines Fuel of Far $3.90
Company of Heroes $3.90
PS3 Game deals
Demons Souls $24.90
Call of Duty MW2 $39.90
Split Second $47.90
Transformers: War of Cybertron $47.90
Lego Harry Potter $41.90
Super Street Fighter IV $27.90
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands $29.90
Wii Game deals
Big Game Hunter 2010 Bundle $34.90
Hooked Again $34.90
Red Steel 2 $29.90
Red Steel 2 Bundle $39.90
Toy Story 3 $34.90
Xbox 360 deals
Split second $47.90
Lego Harry Potter $41.90
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands $29.90
Transformers War of Cybertron $47.90
Supreme Commander $9.90

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='panzerfaust']Disciples III is out? I'm so confused.[/QUOTE]

It's supposed to be out 7/13, but GoGamer says shipping within 24 hours.

[quote name='Scorch']It's supposed to be out 7/13, but GoGamer says shipping within 24 hours.[/QUOTE]

They shipped madden out before the street date last yr ;) the madden forums suddenly loved GoGamer haha. Anyways, excellent deals on Toy Story 3 and Prince of Persia

I'm not seeing the crazy deals but thanks for the heads up on Disciples III. Had no idea this was coming out already.

[quote name='genfuyung']Tempted by the retrogen.[/QUOTE]

Just and FYI, there are a couple games that are not compatible with that system. Phantasy Star IV and Castlevania Bloodlines are two.

[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']Bloodbowl! Will pick it up if it doesn't go cheap this weekend on steam.[/QUOTE]

I paid 40 for it, kind of regret it now, but its still a great game. Really good deals this weekend.

[quote name='halomaster']Some crazy deals on this 4th of Juky Madness. see the link for all the deals.[/QUOTE]

weird, first a thread with Jily, and now Juky. July is the new February.

I'm interested in the free Grip-Its more than any of the games. I'm not sure if the promotional pack they're giving away will have 4 (2 blue/2 black) like the retail version, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']Bloodbowl! Will pick it up if it doesn't go cheap this weekend on steam.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. It's $5.90 for the base edition, and $7.90 for the dark elves edition, btw.

Aw damn, I wish I picked up Transformers for that price. Oh well, it was well worth the 60 I paid for it.

bloodbowl will be mine.

also, 25 for demons souls? GRAB THIS NOW if you've been waiting. excellent price for an excellent game

[quote name='panzerfaust']Disciples III is out? I'm so confused.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that's the UK version of Disciples III, which came out last week. Note the (I) in the title. I'd grab in a heartbeat it if I could be sure I could run it. There isn't any regional encoding on PC games, is there? Amazon doesn't even have it listed yet.

GoGamer have any free shipping coupons?

[quote name='kynetarse']Pretty sure that's the UK version of Disciples III, which came out last week. Note the (I) in the title. I'd grab in a heartbeat it if I could be sure I could run it. There isn't any regional encoding on PC games, is there? Amazon doesn't even have it listed yet.

GoGamer have any free shipping coupons?[/QUOTE]

I have never had issues with the UK games myself; usually just have to be sure to use the patchers for your version (UK) of the game if applicable.

Huh. They have Dual SFX Evolution with Split Second for PS3 - for $90 plus shipping. I haven't heard of the Dual SFX Evo but apparently it allows to use the split right-hand controller as motion control to mimic the analog stick - on any game. If that works, I think I will love it - its worth a shot so I'm getting it, thanks OP!
Also don't yall forget ebates.com for 3% cash back (works like bing).

[quote name='driver01z']Huh. They have Dual SFX Evolution with Split Second for PS3 - for $90 plus shipping. I haven't heard of the Dual SFX Evo but apparently it allows to use the split right-hand controller as motion control to mimic the analog stick - on any game. If that works, I think I will love it - its worth a shot so I'm getting it, thanks OP!
Also don't yall forget ebates.com for 3% cash back (works like bing).[/QUOTE]
I've been eyeing that controller for a long time. PM after you try it out for a few sessions and let me know what you think about it.

Not a bad price on Pokemon SoulSilver or HeartGold, $26.90 each. Nothing else I'm really interested in though.

[quote name='Crazyhowie']I waited too long =/... bummer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vipes209']dam, demon's souls is out of stock.[/QUOTE]

I'm so sad about this. I totally would have grabbed it for this price.

Has anyone ever tried any of the 'split-fish' controllers for the PS3, seems like the never have a 'new' release combo offer, they always decide to put a game that has been out a while

[quote name='kynetarse']Pretty sure that's the UK version of Disciples III, which came out last week. Note the (I) in the title. I'd grab in a heartbeat it if I could be sure I could run it. There isn't any regional encoding on PC games, is there? Amazon doesn't even have it listed yet.

GoGamer have any free shipping coupons?[/QUOTE]

UK versions of games are fine.

I grab alot of titles for cheap that way.

Amazon.com doesn't list it because they don't sell it... try looking at Amazon.co.uk :cool:

The Elven Legacy collection I picked up has the game, plus three DLC, and the DLC runs about $10 each, and there ISN"T a physical release for a "US" collection copy OR any of the DLC... It has PEGI info but that's all I can tell... game is awesome.

I saved alot of money... like buy 1, get 2 free with the DLC that's on the disc.

Nice! I may bite on Singularity for $38! It does NOT contain activation, and it sounds AWESOME. I was drolling over it last year anyway, and even more so after hearing the Giant Bomb and Game Informer podcasts, both of which said it reminded them of Bioshock 1 (in a good way of course).

It sounds like maybe Raven's best game, which is saying something, and Game Informer was totally confused by why Activision seems to just ignore it, while dumping loads of cash into marketing crappy sequels this fall.

Nice upgrade, though it doesn't matter to me. The games come plenty fast on dirty cheap to me, and I have MORE THAN 100 GAMES IN MY BACKLOG :lol:

bread's done
Back