$5 off $35 @ Amazon w/Facebook Wish & Shop (Use your credit by Sunday 12/15 11:59 PM PT!)

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
291 (100%)
You basically have to click on the link below. Add a few things to your wish list that you don't mind sharing on Facebook and you get the credit.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/wishlist2013?t=cheapassgam08-20&tag=cheapassgam08-20&ascsubtag=UmgA2l0PEeOKiYqiJhK23A0VV5_gKvq3_0_0_0&wl=1MXOZGOGBEDXZ&x=62&y=21

• Select a public or shared Wish List with at least one item in it, answer what you're wishing for most this holiday season, and hit the "Share & Claim" button to share both of them on Facebook.
  • You must connect your Amazon.com account to your Facebook account to complete the "Share & Claim" action and receive the promotional credit. If you have not already connected your accounts, you will be guided through the process to do so after clicking the "Share & Claim" button.
  • The promotional credit will only be applied when purchasing eligible products totaling $35 or more in a single transaction.
  • The promotional credit may only be applied to physical products shipped from and sold by Amazon.com, and excludes Kindle devices, digital downloads and gift card purchases.
  • The promotional credit will be reflected as a $5 savings on the Review Your Order page on qualifying orders.
  • The promotional credit expires 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, December 15, 2013.
  • Taxes do not apply when calculating the minimum purchase amount.
  • If items purchased with the promotional credit are returned, the amount of the promotional credit used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
  • The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be resold.
  • The promotional credit may not be combined with other offers.
  • If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
  • Limit one per customer and customer account.
  • Void where prohibited.
  • Offer good while supplies last. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where does the "Share" on Facebook come through or what does it look like? I did this and the $5 discount shows up on my Amazon account, but I can't find any record of the "Share" on Facebook.
Neither can I and I'm not complaining!

Yeah I don't care if it never shows up. I just wanted to delete it or hide it if it did show up.
I would think it would just post to your timeline, but I don't see it. Usually they let you decide how it's shown so maybe they didn't actually share anything.

What's that wallet, use this and buy The Mighty Boosh Collection I've been eyeing ... well if you insist....

Thanks OP

Thanks OP! Wondering if I should use it on my Bravely Default preorder that I used the dunkin $2 credit on.

Where does the "Share" on Facebook come through or what does it look like? I did this and the $5 discount shows up on my Amazon account, but I can't find any record of the "Share" on Facebook.
i was wondering the same thing. I opened up a private window to do it and it didn't ask me to log into Facebook or anything so I'm assuming it doesn't actually share.

Got it.. Thinking about using it on Zelda: Ocarina of Time for 3ds :D

Thanks OP.

Will use this when I get home. Hope it stacks with the $20 off XBL email I got from this morning....I'll gladly take a year at $35.
just in case anybody else was wondering, I just tried and they will stack. A year of XBL for $35 is a pretty good deal I think. Just wish it were a couple weeks later so that I had some credit from trade-ins.

Thanks OP. Made a new wishlist w/ 4 Wii U games - SM3DW, Olypmpics, Skylanders and Lego Marvel - Amazon doenst have 2 of them though, but I guess thats good news for the Wii U. Spending $5 won't be hard. Spent about $300 yesterday. Whenever Amazon gives me 30 days of free Prime (3 or 4 times now) I always spend too much, and watch way too many crappy movies. 

Got it. I still have a pending order on amazon that was placed on Black Friday the 29th and still hasn't shipped yet. So I'm going to ask customer service if I can apply the credit since my order can still be cancelled and hasn't shipped.

I'd do it myself but all of my items were on sale and would need to be price adjusted as its back to normal prices now.

If not I doubt I will do another order in the next two weeks

Thanks OP. How do you view this $5 on your amazon account because I wonder when it expires and also wonder about the $2 donut I claimed a few days ago?

Didn't work on an order I placed on some textbooks. I sent a quick e-mail and the Amazon crew manually adjusted it in, like, thirty minutes. Freaking love this company.

I Used the dunkin donuts 2$ credit, this 5$ credit, and $30 dollars of Dualshock 4 All together.

This is working when I got it for $24.68 with NY Tax

I bought a lightning deal item today and the original price was more than $35. However the deal was $19.99 and it gave me the $5 off of that so I got it for $14.99

Thanks OP! Just got it and used it to snag Assassin's Creed IV for Xbox One with some other credit I had. Been trying to get that price down since they didn't run a special on the next gen versions the other day.

Thanks for posting!  Finally got Zelda:ALBW to go with my new 3DS XL and added some cat treats to get it over $35.  I was going to fill in some crappy e-book, but I might as well get something useful.   ;)

They've done this the last couple of years and I always see people just buying whatever game they can find to use it.  That's a really dumb thing to do.  If I get a $5 off of $35 coupon for Best Buy, I'm not just going to buy some shit to use it.  This is no different.  I bought the same thing this year I buy every year:  A water filter for my fridge - except this year I had to add something else since it's off of 35 instead of 25 - so I also got a dishwasher tablets.  Stuff I'll have to buy and that's never on sale anyway.

Something else that was on my list of things I could get, ink cartridges and wiper blades.

They've done this the last couple of years and I always see people just buying whatever game they can find to use it. That's a really dumb thing to do. If I get a $5 off of $35 coupon for Best Buy, I'm not just going to buy some shit to use it. This is no different. I bought the same thing this year I buy every year: A water filter for my fridge - except this year I had to add something else since it's off of 35 instead of 25 - so I also got a dishwasher tablets. Stuff I'll have to buy and that's never on sale anyway.

Something else that was on my list of things I could get, ink cartridges and wiper blades.
That's a fantastic idea- we need to order our water filters off Amazon too since they don't carry Culligan filters in the stores around here. Was trying to figure out what the hell to buy with this.

That's a fantastic idea- we need to order our water filters off Amazon too since they don't carry Culligan filters in the stores around here. Was trying to figure out what the hell to buy with this.
The filers are a reasonably good deal from Amazon too. Even if you can find them at retail, they almost always charge you full price.

used it on a bravely default pre order because i couldnt think of anything else to use it on

not paying for tax and shipping is a win in my book

They've done this the last couple of years and I always see people just buying whatever game they can find to use it. That's a really dumb thing to do. If I get a $5 off of $35 coupon for Best Buy, I'm not just going to buy some shit to use it. This is no different. I bought the same thing this year I buy every year: A water filter for my fridge - except this year I had to add something else since it's off of 35 instead of 25 - so I also got a dishwasher tablets. Stuff I'll have to buy and that's never on sale anyway.

i actually let mine expired once, from a previous facebook promo with amazon last year. that one was $5 off $25 order, because i could not find anything i want.

I was waiting for a Injustice Ultimate Edition PS3 price drop, but it seems it's gonna take a while so I gave up and finally bit, I used my other $30 credit. Got the game for $15.88

Didn't work on an order I placed on some textbooks. I sent a quick e-mail and the Amazon crew manually adjusted it in, like, thirty minutes. Freaking love this company.
Weird. Now the discount has applied itself to a new order I just placed. It ain't really worth the time in labor to tell customer service, though... Guess I got $10 off of $70.

that's so funny, I just bought a Culligan 20a filter from Amazon about 2 weeks ago - in time for Thanskgiving. Nither Home Depot nor Lowes had them.

Glad I saw this thread again, completely forgot about my $5 off expiring Sunday. And it did post to my Facebook account on Wall or timeleine or whatever FB is calling it these days, I only use FB for Candy Crush. Stupid level 235.

bread's done
Back